Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? (844 Views)

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Mr100Dollars: 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mine was 2015, i was so broke and i hate asking someone for anything, i had just some cubes of sugar left, i started like sugar as an adult just to subside the hunger.

Another was 2017, when i ate #50 groundnut for 2days Morning, Afternoon and Evening with Ijebu garri.

Omo those period wasn't funny at all, thank God for today.

"Any day above the ground is blessing". Don't give up, today may be your worst but better days ahead.

Share yours

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin
That was back then in school cha,and I was in ND1..... Mennnnnnnn,one fateful day,all I had in my kitchen was rice, without ingredients....So I had to cook the rice(white rice) with the hope of that I'll meet a good samaritan who will dash me stew or Beans that I'll use to eat it angry. Na so I begin hope and wait from morning till evening....

Las las,I came across one of my elder brother's friend who was in ND2 as at then...so I told him my story and he told me he had prepared beans and if I would like to take some...Na once I get joy cheesy

Talking about 8 years ago....The nigha is late now embarassed. Rip Power embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by michealdeco: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Following
Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by ChasinGood(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Damn! Hunger bad gan. I recall back then in my finals I used money to run some final year stuff and couldn't call home for support. I was Sapanified,steady drinking of garri(siping) for a week and when I finally got the cash later,Omo,I ate like crazygrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Youngwiz71(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omo when I started year 1 2017, mhen I was extremely broke, I ate boiled white rice and sprinkled grinded pepper on top.... mhen I thank God for today sha, e no fit bad like that again.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Longsleeve: 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Back then in yr2 2015.. One Sunday morning I had nothing but garri..
Begged sugar and drank garri
Afternoon still drank garri with salt
Evening garri again..
Omo Monday morning I rushed to the bank to take my last 1k..
Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hunger doesn't exist in my dictionary!!

AND CAN'T NEVER
Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Damscodammy1(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2021
Na dat kan day dy long pass.mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by hucknall: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2021
sad Chai I'm always hungry. even 30mins after meal sad
Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Demigod22: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
I still remember my matriculation day. While others were taking pictures I was frustrated and depressed with hunger. I was gradually fading away because of hunger and my Taliban called brother refused to send me 1k but he was celebrating large birthday party for his girlfriend. I have other experiences but I will never forget that day.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by thatthickgurl(f): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
2019. Final year
I didn't have a single dime. A friend's friend wanted to throw away her jar of peanut butter because she didn't like it , I asked her to give me. I survived on that for weeks.

I'll lick 2 spoon each for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

God never again

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
I've gone 4 full days without food, I survived on water only... On the 5th day when I was sure I would die of starvation my ever intuitive mother called me and sent me some money... I honestly don't know how she knew I was at the point of starving to death but God bless Mother's...Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
thatthickgurl:
2019. Final year
I didn't have a single dime. A friend's friend wanted to throw away her jar of peanut butter because she didn't like it , I asked her to give me. I survived on that for weeks.

I'll lick 2 spoon each for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

God never again
even with all your thickness? wink
Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Japhet04:
even with all your thickness? wink

I should have peddled my body for money?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I should have peddled my body for money?
what? no! Just that a 'thick' damsel like yourself should have a handful of 'Magas' at your beck n call... You shouldn't be broke for too long, that's a guys life.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by thatthickgurl(f): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
Japhet04:
what? no! Just that a 'thick' damsel like yourself should have a handful of 'Magas' at your beck n call... You shouldn't be broke for too long, that's a guys life.

Ok sir.
Contrary to popular Opinion, some of us like to work for our money
T for thanks

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Demigod22:
I still remember my matriculation day. While others were taking pictures I was frustrated and depressed with hunger. I was gradually fading away because of hunger and my Taliban called brother refused to send me 1k but he was celebrating large birthday party for his girlfriend. I have other experiences but I will never forget that day.

Matriculation day and you were hungry? Seems you're the shy type... The hunger was well deserved then.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Demigod22: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
HenryDion:

Matriculation day and you were hungry? Seems you're the shy type... The hunger was well deserved then.

LoL, hunger did not even allow me to go for the event. The only saving grace that day was the egg roll and coke good Samaritan brought to my house to wish me happy matriculation day.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Demigod22:

LoL, hunger did not even allow me to go for the event. The only saving grace that day was the egg roll and coke good Samaritan brought to my house to wish me happy matriculation day.

Back then in school, I can't imagine being hungry on matriculation day...

I'm a shy dude ooh, but not during such an occasion.

All I need is find the canopy of one of those matriculating.

Find seat sitdon, and wait to be served after congratulating them for their admission.

Hunger bad aswear

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Lilsameey: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
Mine was 2015, i was so broke and i hate asking someone for anything, i had just some cubes of sugar left, i started like sugar as an adult just to subside the hunger.

Another was 2017, when i ate #50 groundnut for 2days Morning, Afternoon and Evening with Ijebu garri.

Omo those period wasn't funny at all, thank God for today.

"Any day above the ground is blessing". Don't give up, today may be your worst but better days ahead.

Share yours
,It happened many times but things have changed now, though am still a student,.thank God sey I experienced all my hardship before turning 19,..I had managed with only water for over 24 hours, then around 2:00am, hunger vex, I carry raw macaroni, dey chop with water grin,..I can't count the times I have went three days without food,..I once cooked spaghetti with only maggi, salt and onions,..The funniest thing is that, Those shit are always delicious at that moment.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Janetjim1: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Omo for school, but we thank God for today.

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Demigod22: 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
HenryDion:

Back then in school, I can't imagine being hungry on matriculation day...

I'm a shy dude ooh, but not during such an occasion.

All I need is find the canopy of one of those matriculating.

Find seat sitdon, and wait to be served after congratulating them for their admission.

Hunger bad aswear

You are right though, hunger is bad, it doesn't know age.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
I felt I needed to take a blood tonic, so I bought a tablet from a pharmacist in the neighborhood. I never knew the tablet would make me feel so hungry, as if I had no dinner. When hunger almost killed me in the middle of the night, I had to search for "how to survive a night without food" on Google grin. There was absolutely nothing I could eat. I really feared having ulcer that night, but I thank God I survived. The night seemed too long than normal. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Obakashdee(m): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
100level oau, I was so hungry that day and broke, I left the book I was reading in the library, went back to the hostel to sleep, because no hope at all, it was lecture free week. A final year student was cooking then, when I got to the hostel, and I just don’t like begging for food, I just laid on my bed sobbing silently Mehn, I was just too hungry. I just felt a touch on my back, the guy just asked me to come and eat, Omo I began praying for him o, still my good friend since 2013 till date

200level oau, I was so hungry and broke, was reading in the night and was so so hungry, I didn’t know when I begged the stranger in front of me to give two pieces of the round digestive biscuits so I will not die. Damn so bad I suffer for school oo

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2021
Obakashdee:
100level oau, I was so hungry that day and broke, I left the book I was reading in the library, went back to the hostel to sleep, because no hope at all, it was lecture free week. A final year student was cooking then, when I got to the hostel, and I just don’t like begging for food, I just laid on my bed sobbing silently Mehn, I was just too hungry. I just felt a touch on my back, the guy just asked me to come and eat, Omo I began praying for him o, still my good friend since 2013 till date

200level oau, I was so hungry and broke, was reading in the night and was so so hungry, I didn’t know when I begged the stranger in front of me to give two pieces of the round digestive biscuits so I will not die. Damn so bad I suffer for school oo

Hunger is friendly to none.
Financially poor students in Naija dey go through hell.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Hunger Moment? by StennyB(f): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2021
My school days were one of the worst.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep, Anyone's Awake? / Nysc S€x Service: My Machine Gun Journey And Three Sisters / Tired Of Being Snubbed By A Girl? Here’s A Secret!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.