Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures (58130 Views)

Tinubu Reveals Why Naval Officer Slapped Him In US / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Nnamdi Kanu Kept On A Nigerian Naval Warship In Bayelsa – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by BennyDGreat: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2021
What's the motive behind exposing his picture?
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by UnabashedIPOB: 10:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
''Good news, a brave Nigerian Navy personnel, Ak Bala, who was kidnapped sometimes on 24 Feb 21, on his way to Kebbi on leave, has succefully gained his freedom. He successfully disarmed one of the kidnappers, then used his weapon to kill two of them and escaped.
@NigerianNavy'' Usman wrote

All but lies. How much ransom was actually paid to obtain his freedom? Where is the dead body if he actually killed one of his abductors? Shameless liars!
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by nedekid: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
heendrix:
That's why i keep telling my military friends there's really nothing you gain flaunting camou anyhow cuz ur a soldier or a camou guy. you'll see a soldier walking on the road or travelling with a camouflage cap, singlet or band just to let people know he's a soldier forgetting that wearing camou alone has exposed you to a danger you might not know/see coming. in essence, if they saw any sign he was a soldier he'd been killed ever since.

Meanwhile the guy who wrote this story and still include the naval guy's picture and name is a big Fool
As per your last paragraph, what danger will come to him? Will the fellow kidnappers leave the bush to go look for him? Or will the pass info to fellow kidnappers around the expressways to look out for him, sharing his picture just like the fbi?
Just wondering what are the concerns.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by tit(f): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2021
How am I sure he did not join bandits to lead them on operations?
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Gsentme(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brave one. shocked please kindly check my signature
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by paddyDIGITAL(m): 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Happy for this soldier. But disclosing his identity like this means he needs more security around him to prevent a return attack.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Heartmender1: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2021
Wahala for who no dey soldier oo.

Ordinary civilian no even fit handle rifle talk more of saying they want to maneuver the kidnapper/gunmen.

Nigeria need to train its citizen how to defend themselves in things like dis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
BennyDGreat:
What's the motive behind exposing his picture?
Don't mind the poster with a mustard seed intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Jaqenhghar: 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2021
That is one of the few brave ones. His mates would have shat themselves and cried for mercy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by emmy512: 10:11pm On Apr 09, 2021
seyicodes:
For over 6 months i have been thinking of how to start this 3 untapped business in Nigeria.. Before i decided to put it online to see if anyone will be willing to go into the business that doesn't require much funds and you will make huge profile from it buy spend little money on instagram advert , nairaland advert , google advert.

1. Online One Stop print Shop Like www.vistaprint.com in America..

I have been thinking on how to start this one stop printshop here in Nigeria.. This is a kind of store where you can order for all kind of printing business online.. I can create a website that has all the functionalities that vistaprint has.. but no support. This is a very huge business that doesnt require much funds..

What is need is just a hosting and a domain name.. script to build the store and some modules to add some functionalities to make the script work perfectly as a print shop..

2. Online robust shop where you can sell strictly native wears and materials ..
You need to check online.. There is no one stop shop online where you can get any kind of native materials that you want..
The largest fabrics stop in Lagos is brasas Fabrics which has a lot of fabrics in her store and i can authoritatively tell you that this store make nothing less than 20 Million Naira Daily.. Yes there are people who sell native materials on Konga and Jumia but thats just a section on their website.. What i am trying to come up with is a kind of robust website like konga and jumia but it will be strictly for native materials alone ..

3. Online Vehicle Spare Part Store Just like https://www.autozone.com in america

This is another great business idea which people has not really tapped into. One of the greatest nightmare of car owners is Mechanical Engineer and Rewire.. They are not honest in anyway.. because a car part may cost 3k and your mechanic will tell you that the part cost 10k - 11k ..
that is why i decided to create a website like autozone.com where i will upload all vehicle spare parts mostly tokunbo at Ladipo but this project alone will take more than 2 years to complete because what i am talking about here is not just for a particular car because a single ca alone has more than 30,000 spare parts. i am talking about a website where you can get all vehicle part from year 2000 till date.. Just name your car and you will find all the part here.. i can build a website that is 99% similar to autozone.com .. Now this is where the challenge is .. which i also have solution to.. The challenge of this project is Mechanics .. Even if you are selling the first grade spare part.. mechanics are ready to twist car owner brain that they dont trust the part you are bring.. that is why i think of starting a free car diagnostic where i will scan your vehicle for you for free sell the part for you at affordable price ( Original Part ) and still fix it for you will guarantee .. But even if after diagnosing you car for you and you still feel you dont want us to fix it for you.. You are free to go elsewhere .. Its not a must we fix it for you nor a must you purchase part from us .. but what we are coming up with is to make life easy for car owner so i have group of mechanics who are will to work with me on this project. if you want to do this project you are free..
number 1.
3 already exist in Nigeria. the most popular I know called ryteprint , the issue with the business is it hasn't been made popular and Nigerians don't like paying for what they can't see and rarely trust

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by highcadre: 10:14pm On Apr 09, 2021
Good news for once.
A Clarion call to put graduates serving their nation through military training.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by ajerimitan: 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
dangerous gallant soldier boy, 50/50 life na dice. it's better to die trying to ne a free man than live enslaved in a shit hole. if no one will submit to bondage every captor will loose interest. with God nothing shall be impossible even when you get to breaking point.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by billyG(m): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
Brother watch yo back..U killed miyetti brothers....now they knew yo face.there brother is yo oga @ d top.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by dederocs(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kidnappers are cowards, fight them, kill them.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by moorevic(m): 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
And you uploaded his photo bah. Make e go price casket.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by naijadrivablog: 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Racoon:
Instinct has taught this one not to take any bandit as repentant one or to go rehabilitate any.Thank God for survival ahoh

If the kidnappers are given EVANS treatment, dem for don reduce. But the law no de affect Nigerians equally. Sad!

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by gurunlocker: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Kudos to him...
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Bbbwings: 10:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin I'm sure the soldier's account and that of the spokesman will differ if they both take a lie detector test. Even Rambo needed no spokesperson for his exploits.
grin
lori iro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by seangy4konji: 10:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
There has been no issue of kiddnapping in Nigeria like this until this useless man became ptesident...

Nigeria just became a country led by dogs and jihadist....cows and bandits operating like nothing is happening,...even south american countries are not this worst....

shame.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Femeto: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
All families should be trained on how to disarm bandits it has gotten to that stage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by seangy4konji: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
one was goin to negotiate... he knows where they live...a country that has stollen billions of dollars or thrillion and dasuki all of them are free at home....\

shame

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Papachulo(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2021
Jack Bauer
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by feedthenation(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2021
---What is the point of putting his photo on social media---
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by TheFacelessMan: 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2021
cool

Years back I had such a narrow escape..
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by dawnomike(m): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
seyicodes:
For over 6 months i have been thinking of how to start this 3 untapped business in Nigeria.. Before i decided to put it online to see if anyone will be willing to go into the business that doesn't require much funds and you will make huge profile from it buy spend little money on instagram advert , nairaland advert , google advert.

1. Online One Stop print Shop Like www.vistaprint.com in America..

I have been thinking on how to start this one stop printshop here in Nigeria.. This is a kind of store where you can order for all kind of printing business online.. I can create a website that has all the functionalities that vistaprint has.. but no support. This is a very huge business that doesnt require much funds..

What is need is just a hosting and a domain name.. script to build the store and some modules to add some functionalities to make the script work perfectly as a print shop..

2. Online robust shop where you can sell strictly native wears and materials ..
You need to check online.. There is no one stop shop online where you can get any kind of native materials that you want..
The largest fabrics stop in Lagos is brasas Fabrics which has a lot of fabrics in her store and i can authoritatively tell you that this store make nothing less than 20 Million Naira Daily.. Yes there are people who sell native materials on Konga and Jumia but thats just a section on their website.. What i am trying to come up with is a kind of robust website like konga and jumia but it will be strictly for native materials alone ..

3. Online Vehicle Spare Part Store Just like https://www.autozone.com in america

This is another great business idea which people has not really tapped into. One of the greatest nightmare of car owners is Mechanical Engineer and Rewire.. They are not honest in anyway.. because a car part may cost 3k and your mechanic will tell you that the part cost 10k - 11k ..
that is why i decided to create a website like autozone.com where i will upload all vehicle spare parts mostly tokunbo at Ladipo but this project alone will take more than 2 years to complete because what i am talking about here is not just for a particular car because a single ca alone has more than 30,000 spare parts. i am talking about a website where you can get all vehicle part from year 2000 till date.. Just name your car and you will find all the part here.. i can build a website that is 99% similar to autozone.com .. Now this is where the challenge is .. which i also have solution to.. The challenge of this project is Mechanics .. Even if you are selling the first grade spare part.. mechanics are ready to twist car owner brain that they dont trust the part you are bring.. that is why i think of starting a free car diagnostic where i will scan your vehicle for you for free sell the part for you at affordable price ( Original Part ) and still fix it for you will guarantee .. But even if after diagnosing you car for you and you still feel you dont want us to fix it for you.. You are free to go elsewhere .. Its not a must we fix it for you nor a must you purchase part from us .. but what we are coming up with is to make life easy for car owner so i have group of mechanics who are will to work with me on this project. if you want to do this project you are free..
Your idea on sales of auto parts online is brilliant!!!
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Slynation(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
Oh....I need more of this news
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by kessler53(m): 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
heendrix:
That's why i keep telling my military friends there's really nothing you gain flaunting camou anyhow cuz ur a soldier or a camou guy. you'll see a soldier walking on the road or travelling with a camouflage cap, singlet or band just to let people know he's a soldier forgetting that wearing camou alone has exposed you to a danger you might not know/see coming. in essence, if they saw any sign he was a soldier he'd have been killed ever since.

Meanwhile the guy who wrote this story and still include the naval guy's picture and name is a big Fool
true talk sir
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by seyicodes(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2021
dawnomike:
Your idea on sales of auto parts online is brilliant!!!
Thanks bro and insha Allah it will come through. Its a project that will take many years to complete.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Igbojihadist: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
well i dont see anything wrong in escaping but same tin actually happend to me last year i was kidnapped somewhere in ondo last year we were four in that car me the driver and a woman and her child so in the midnight those people started smoking after that, the guy b4 me drop his rifle and remove his jacket to cover his leg and started sleeping i was hearing his snoring small small then i wake the guy with me up so that we can escape but the guy was like dont try that if you stand up they will kill us all, that's how i escape alone without noticing anybody folowing me i ran to a community and nock in a house b4 one man open the door and gave me water b4 taking me to the comunity leader who later call army that same night when the army arrive they say the want to go inside the forest to rescue other people which their comander say tha i should folow them but those people were no where to be found, i go home (PLS MAKE UNA HELP ME I WAS LATER ARESTED AS A SUSPECT I SPEND ALOT TO SECURE MY RELEASE 1 MONT IN CUST

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Igbojihadist: 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
please what should i do guys i need advice please because am stranded and overwhelmed right now what should i do
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Maestro147(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2021
TripleDdotcom:
Is it an exaggeration if I say this is the most impressive event to ever come from the entire Nigeria defence forces in the past decade? embarassed

Anyways, na beg I dey beg. Please check my signature and patronize us. Thanks.
no man, it aint exaggeration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of 10 Poorest States In Nigeria / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud / Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.