Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,318 members, 7,822,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures (58138 Views)

Tinubu Reveals Why Naval Officer Slapped Him In US / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Nnamdi Kanu Kept On A Nigerian Naval Warship In Bayelsa – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Brushstrokes20: 3:23am On Apr 10, 2021
# kill or be killed!

Awesome bravado.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by juman(m): 3:38am On Apr 10, 2021
Ransom paid.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:57am On Apr 10, 2021
That's what a trained military personnel would do, not all these pampering of terrorist by the NA. Good work lad...am proud of you
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Paretomaster1(m): 4:54am On Apr 10, 2021
Kebbi people brave sha....
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by stayclearofme: 4:55am On Apr 10, 2021
BennyDGreat:
What's the motive behind exposing his picture?
Exactly my thoughts, it just doesn't make any sense.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Duplexxx: 5:01am On Apr 10, 2021
Na rip we for don write for dis one na

Thank God for his life o
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Lizgentle: 5:13am On Apr 10, 2021
I salute you officer and I congratulate you as well.Your bravery safed you.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by deltateam: 5:42am On Apr 10, 2021
Rambo.

What if he struck a deal with them for his life?
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by ddeola: 6:28am On Apr 10, 2021
Professionalism in action. Bros, you gallant ! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Igbojihadist: 6:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Equity15:
I didn't really get your last paragraph. Where are you now? Did this happen recently or in the past?
my brother this happend november last year i was arrested as a suspected kidnapper and murderer i spent 1 month in police custody i would have create a topic 4 it but i dont know to do that on nairaland, am in ondo state currently
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by heendrix(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2021
gosmoney:
u are a correct military man stop using ur frnds has one

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by churro: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2021
Igbojihadist:
my brother this happend november last year i was arrested as a suspected kidnapper and murderer i spent 1 month in police custody i would have create a topic 4 it but i dont know to do that on nairaland, am in ondo state currently

Create a topic. Go to front-page where the categories are listed. pick one category, most likely crime. Under it you'll see create new topic. Click on this to create your topic, write your story and then submit afterwards. Tag the mod, lalasticlala.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by McTobe(m): 7:28am On Apr 10, 2021
Very correct
heendrix:
That's why i keep telling my military friends there's really nothing you gain flaunting camou anyhow cuz ur a soldier or a camou guy. you'll see a soldier walking on the road or travelling with a camouflage cap, singlet or band just to let people know he's a soldier forgetting that wearing camou alone has exposed you to a danger you might not know/see coming. in essence, if they saw any sign he was a soldier he'd have been killed ever since.

Meanwhile the guy who wrote this story and still include the naval guy's picture and name is a big Fool
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Elliotwaveforec: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2021
Heartmender1:
Wahala for who no dey soldier oo.

Ordinary civilian no even fit handle rifle talk more of saying they want to maneuver the kidnapper/gunmen.

Nigeria need to train its citizen how to defend themselves in things like dis.

With the way things are going, every Nigerian should have 'killer instint' like a poster said up there. In Israel, every adult undergoes military training.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Rushna27(f): 8:09am On Apr 10, 2021
Owk ooooooo...... we don hear, meanwhile congrats to him
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Ekebest: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2021
Such bravery should be adopted by the armed forces to kill and dislodge kidnappers in Nigeria. Just imagine the success rate we would have achieved if 250 personnel are kidnapped, it means that through their bravery, they will kill more than 1000 kidnappers.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by winner37(m): 8:45am On Apr 10, 2021
God knows am happy for him.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Igbojihadist: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2021
churro:

Create a topic. Go to front-page where the categories are listed. pick one category, most likely crime. Under it you'll see create new topic. Click on this to create your topic, write your story and then submit afterwards. Tag the mod, lalasticlala.
okay bro i will try
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by orlaglobal234: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2021
But is not need now is like you're endangering your life next time or your fellow military man
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Nairalandmonika: 9:36am On Apr 10, 2021
naijapage:
Nigerian Naval officer escapes from kidnappers den after disarming one of his abductors and using the weapon to kill them

A Nigerian Naval officer has regained his freedom weeks after he was abducted while on his way to Kebbi on leave.

According to former Army spokesperson,. S.K Usman, who shared the story online, the brave Naval officer, AK Bala, successfully disarmed one of his abductors and then used the weapon to kill the kidnappers.

Source: https://twitter.com/skusman/status/1380548696375496704

Lies

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Heartmender1: 10:23am On Apr 10, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

With the way things are going, every Nigerian should have 'killer instint' like a poster said up there. In Israel, every adult undergoes military training.

Exactly, I support this.

With this, all this kidnappers, gunmen will reduce.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Blackdisciple(m): 10:41am On Apr 10, 2021
Brave guy..!

He was already studying their movements. Some will be crying and be hoping on God to come down and free them , he hoped on God and acted on it , then it yield fruits , he is free without being killed or paying ransom, sometimes after paying ransom they end up being killed sef, so e better to start the fight hope may come and alive without being injured sef.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by ModestGal(f): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2021
seyicodes:
For over 6 months i have been thinking of how to start this 3 untapped business in Nigeria.. Before i decided to put it online to see if anyone will be willing to go into the business that doesn't require much funds and you will make huge profile from it buy spend little money on instagram advert , nairaland advert , google advert.

1. Online One Stop print Shop Like www.vistaprint.com in America..

I have been thinking on how to start this one stop printshop here in Nigeria.. This is a kind of store where you can order for all kind of printing business online.. I can create a website that has all the functionalities that vistaprint has.. but no support. This is a very huge business that doesnt require much funds..

What is need is just a hosting and a domain name.. script to build the store and some modules to add some functionalities to make the script work perfectly as a print shop..

2. Online robust shop where you can sell strictly native wears and materials ..
You need to check online.. There is no one stop shop online where you can get any kind of native materials that you want..
The largest fabrics stop in Lagos is brasas Fabrics which has a lot of fabrics in her store and i can authoritatively tell you that this store make nothing less than 20 Million Naira Daily.. Yes there are people who sell native materials on Konga and Jumia but thats just a section on their website.. What i am trying to come up with is a kind of robust website like konga and jumia but it will be strictly for native materials alone ..

3. Online Vehicle Spare Part Store Just like https://www.autozone.com in america

This is another great business idea which people has not really tapped into. One of the greatest nightmare of car owners is Mechanical Engineer and Rewire.. They are not honest in anyway.. because a car part may cost 3k and your mechanic will tell you that the part cost 10k - 11k ..
that is why i decided to create a website like autozone.com where i will upload all vehicle spare parts mostly tokunbo at Ladipo but this project alone will take more than 2 years to complete because what i am talking about here is not just for a particular car because a single ca alone has more than 30,000 spare parts. i am talking about a website where you can get all vehicle part from year 2000 till date.. Just name your car and you will find all the part here.. i can build a website that is 99% similar to autozone.com .. Now this is where the challenge is .. which i also have solution to.. The challenge of this project is Mechanics .. Even if you are selling the first grade spare part.. mechanics are ready to twist car owner brain that they dont trust the part you are bring.. that is why i think of starting a free car diagnostic where i will scan your vehicle for you for free sell the part for you at affordable price ( Original Part ) and still fix it for you will guarantee .. But even if after diagnosing you car for you and you still feel you dont want us to fix it for you.. You are free to go elsewhere .. Its not a must we fix it for you nor a must you purchase part from us .. but what we are coming up with is to make life easy for car owner so i have group of mechanics who are will to work with me on this project. if you want to do this project you are free..
Chat me on WhatsApp with my number on signature
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Mattmafen(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Truly speaking, the person who wrote this testimony and still included the picture and name of the navy officer didn't act with wisdom at all..we thank God for saving the life of the officer.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by IamHonourable1: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
heendrix:
That's why i keep telling my military friends there's really nothing you gain flaunting camou anyhow cuz ur a soldier or a camou guy. you'll see a soldier walking on the road or travelling with a camouflage cap, singlet or band just to let people know he's a soldier forgetting that wearing camou alone has exposed you to a danger you might not know/see coming. in essence, if they saw any sign he was a soldier he'd have been killed ever since.

Meanwhile the guy who wrote this story and still include the naval guy's picture and name is a big Fool

That was what makes some people to be labelled 'bloody civilian'.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by seyicodes(m): 1:27pm On Apr 10, 2021
ModestGal:

Chat me on WhatsApp with my number on signature
Ma I dont have a whatsapp phone for now.. My phone got stolen 3days ago. But if you would like to meet me in person this is my address: 34 Ondo Street, Ebute Metta ( East ) Lagos. Or can i call you with another person phone since i have not been able to retrieve my line yet.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by ModestGal(f): 1:58pm On Apr 10, 2021
seyicodes:
Ma I dont have a whatsapp phone for now.. My phone got stolen 3days ago. But if you would like to meet me in person this is my address: 34 Ondo Street, Ebute Metta ( East ) Lagos. Or can i call you with another person phone since i have not been able to retrieve my line yet.
Okay sir, I'm not in Lagos at the moment, I will let you know when I am.
You can chat me up when you have a new phone
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by seyicodes(m): 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2021
ModestGal:

Okay sir, I'm not in Lagos at the moment, I will let you know when I am.
You can chat me up when you have a new phone
Okay ma.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by ModestGal(f): 2:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
seyicodes:
Okay ma.
But what help do you want me to render?
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by seyicodes(m): 6:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
ModestGal:

But what help do you want me to render?
the only thing stoping me from starting this project is just hosting that's all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intelligence Services Locate Sunday Igboho's Hideout - Daily Post / Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.