Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures (58132 Views)

Tinubu Reveals Why Naval Officer Slapped Him In US / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Nnamdi Kanu Kept On A Nigerian Naval Warship In Bayelsa – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by OmoOshodi(m): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2021
If the guy na Hausa/Fulani....na lie....na arrangee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Danneh1986(m): 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2021
He is not on his way home but on his way back to his place of work. It's unprofessional to post his name and picture online for security reasons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by ashawopikin(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2021
heendrix:
That's why i keep telling my military friends there's really nothing you gain flaunting camou anyhow cuz ur a soldier or a camou guy. you'll see a soldier walking on the road or travelling with a camouflage cap, singlet or band just to let people know he's a soldier forgetting that wearing camou alone has exposed you to a danger you might not know/see coming. in essence, if they saw any sign he was a soldier he'd have been killed ever since.

Meanwhile the guy who wrote this story and still include the naval guy's picture and name is a big Fool
very true
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by chatinent: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
His pictures make him a target again. Oh no.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by adecz: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2021
➡I hereby rename him AK Bond,
Licensed To Kill!! �⚡⚡⚡⚡

➡Wehdone!! grin grin grin

❌❌❌ Meanwhile, Sheikh Gumi, the
bandits' cleric won't be happy with
the killing of his beloved band of criminals,
he would have preferred amnesty for
the bandits.

I see him seeking that the soldier be
court martialed for killing his Fulani
bandits.

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by RELAN2446(m): 11:18pm On Apr 09, 2021
heendrix:
That's why i keep telling my military friends there's really nothing you gain flaunting camou anyhow cuz ur a soldier or a camou guy. you'll see a soldier walking on the road or travelling with a camouflage cap, singlet or band just to let people know he's a soldier forgetting that wearing camou alone has exposed you to a danger you might not know/see coming. in essence, if they saw any sign he was a soldier he'd have been killed ever since.

Meanwhile the guy who wrote this story and still include the naval guy's picture and name is a big Fool
Lol, if he did not include name and pic, will you believe him??
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Tonyx5(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Mtcheeew *Yawns...local man ain't impressed
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by jamiudarex(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
Once upon a time there was a kwantri
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by heendrix(m): 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2021
RELAN2446:
Lol, if he did not include name and pic, will you believe him??
of course why not. the usman of a man is just not wise
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by tiswell(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2021
script well written

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Skmoda360(m): 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
heendrix:

A big time bastard is the mumu that post his name with the picture...
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2021
Splendor4:
nah God save am sha
DM me for your logo, flyer and editing at a very cheap price
Na God pull the trigger for him? angry
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Bluebrain101: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2021
If i look you again eh grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by cardoctor(m): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2021
Lucky man. Thanks God for ur life.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by nextstep(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2021
So what I'm hearing is... if you have the training, you can rescue yourself. If you don't, you're OYO.

Upon all the bribes, sorry, tax we pay police daily, they will do absolutely nothing to preserve life.
Over 20 years, since I started driving, I have given police at least 500 naira every week on average. Of course some weeks go by without incident, and some weeks I meet the devil himself who won't let me go until I've dropped 10k because I swerved into wrong lane to miss a pothole. So 500 is a very conservative estimate.

20 years x 52 weeks x 500 naira = #520,000

I've tried. As have many others who have spent more on these devils we call law enforcement.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Realstick941: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2021
He was kidnapped with my friend,very happy to hear about his escape cause my friend told me all the kidnappers wanted to kill him after finding out he was a naval officer but there oga said he shouldnt be killed.My friend was released about a mont ago after paying a ransom of 1 million naira. If you know what they go through with the kidnappers u will not wish for your enemy to be kidnapped ,they had to trek for 2 and a half day before they reached the camp,about 15 of the where along the way to the camp,they where given tuwo with no soup as there food once a day and beaten with matchet and guns for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by NorthernSerene(m): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2021
Very brave, very good.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by gosmoney(m): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2021
heendrix:

u are a correct military man stop using ur frnds has one
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by MemoriesAndMe: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Very brave
Not so brave. After killing his kidnappers, the next thing for him to do is take a selfie of himself and post on social media? That's stupid.

What makes him think his kidnappers don't have family members and friends that will be hunting for him and his family members now?

He could have avoided this by simply staying of social media. Not everything belongs there.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Airoflaw(m): 12:18am On Apr 10, 2021
heendrix:
A Big one..his life is at risk..NA she just put him n his family in max secure facility
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by phorget(m): 12:19am On Apr 10, 2021
sojayy:
Kidnapping has turned to a lucrative business in Nigeria.........Na so one kidnapper dey demand bags of rice, tubers of yam, cow, vegetable oil n some cash.....wtf

Haaaaaa!
Are they going to pay someone's bride price?
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Equity15(m): 12:25am On Apr 10, 2021
Realstick941:
He was kidnapped with my friend,very happy to hear about his escape cause my friend told me all the kidnappers wanted to kill him after finding out he was a naval officer but there oga said he shouldnt be killed.My friend was released about a mont ago after paying a ransom of 1 million naira. If you know what they go through with the kidnappers u will not wish for your enemy to be kidnapped ,they had to trek for 2 and a half day before they reached the camp,about 15 of the where along the way to the camp,they where given tuwo with no soup as there food once a day and beaten with matchet and guns for no reason.
na wa
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Equity15(m): 12:27am On Apr 10, 2021
Igbojihadist:
please what should i do guys i need advice please because am stranded and overwhelmed right now what should i do
I didn't really get your last paragraph. Where are you now? Did this happen recently or in the past?
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by sameks08(m): 12:28am On Apr 10, 2021
very brave but pls avoid that road pls
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by godofuck231: 12:54am On Apr 10, 2021
naijapage:
Nigerian Naval officer escapes from kidnappers den after disarming one of his abductors and using the weapon to kill them

A Nigerian Naval officer has regained his freedom weeks after he was abducted while on his way to Kebbi on leave.

According to former Army spokesperson,. S.K Usman, who shared the story online, the brave Naval officer, AK Bala, successfully disarmed one of his abductors and then used the weapon to kill the kidnappers.

Source: https://twitter.com/skusman/status/1380548696375496704

they were carrying a naked live wire , little did they know it was going to rain
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Aguilar(m): 1:06am On Apr 10, 2021
Omo ope wa gbayi
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Jack Bauer
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by tit(f): 1:51am On Apr 10, 2021
Realstick941:

So the kidnappers kept him for months and the military did not organize a search and rescue?
No public awareness?
I remember when a naval cadet was kidnapped in Criss River about 2 years ago, the internet nearly crashed.
But this one, the kudnappers kept him fed him, did not ask for ransom, till he killed them and escaped!!
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by kapelvej: 2:36am On Apr 10, 2021
TripleDdotcom:
Is it an exaggeration if I say this is the most impressive event to ever come from the entire Nigeria defence forces in the past decade? embarassed

Anyways, na beg I dey beg. Please check my signature and patronize us. Thanks.
not at all. Not at all an exaggeration. Arguably the most impressive
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Thunderfayayou: 3:12am On Apr 10, 2021
naijapage:
Nigerian Naval officer escapes from kidnappers den after disarming one of his abductors and using the weapon to kill them

A Nigerian Naval officer has regained his freedom weeks after he was abducted while on his way to Kebbi on leave.

According to former Army spokesperson,. S.K Usman, who shared the story online, the brave Naval officer, AK Bala, successfully disarmed one of his abductors and then used the weapon to kill the kidnappers.

Source: https://twitter.com/skusman/status/1380548696375496704

Wait oooo! He killed BANDITS and Repentant Kidnappers!!! Haaaa northerners will come for his head ooo cry cry cry.

Soon you will hear he has been arrested.
Re: Nigerian Naval Officer Escapes From Kidnappers - Pictures by Teejay13(m): 3:13am On Apr 10, 2021
Nice one. That was so brave of him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / Buhari: Southern Governors' Ban On Open Grazing Political, Unconstitutional / Youths Want Olakunle Churchill As Governor Of Ondo, Print Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.