Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? (64342 Views)

Have You Experienced Bad-luck After Sleeping With A Woman / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
lekki1444:
pre marriage sex in whites has its own set of curses which you will see in the ones who do the act. they call them CHAVS and they live in council estates and are drug users and the women get pregnant as teenagers and their life is messed up. so they have their own curses too if they indulge. however for the most part they dont which is why you see more of them thriving . black man on the other hand thinks pussy is his occupation and so the whole race is cursed lmaooo

look at your boy DMX ? 11 children by several women. all the curses couldnt keep him still. too many sexually transmitted demons on him
[/s]

Rubbish, no statistically significant proof for this nonsense you typed. Myopic reasoning

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by lekki1444: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
negros need to understand that pussy is a black hole that you fall into . however if it is ordained by GOD you will emerge from that black hole and thrive. if it is not ordained you will sink into the bottomless pit. till you get some kind of deliverance

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
SmellySperm:

I have sense. just that i forgot it in my village
ok, now I get why you typed that stuff
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
lekki1444:
negros need to understand that pussy is a black hole that you fall into . however if it is ordained by GOD you will emerge from that black hole and thrive. if it is not ordained you will sink into the bottomless pit. till you get some kind of deliverance
Pussy is simply a product of evolution, that’s why other animals have it.

It simply used to receive sperm cells for fertilization. Any other thing you typed cannot be backed with evidence. Just superstitious jargons

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
ok, now I get why you typed that stuff

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by lekki1444: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
[s][/s]

Rubbish, no statistically significant proof for this nonsense you typed. Myopic reasoning
the proof is in the pudding my nigga. why do all you negros want to escape from africa and go to white mans land ? thats the proof right there in your face. 200 million of you thinking with your dicks have created so much karma and turned the place to hell with all the negative karmic energy flowing in that space. pussy is the proverbial black hole. the bottomless pit. spiritual death. zombiehood. thats where all of you are lmaooo KISS THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
This right here's arrant nonsense !

Superstitious, myopic, religious fear induced and meaningless balderdash.

Sex is just sex.

Whether with married woman or single lady.

There's nothing spiritual or dire consequences there in.

The only risk is being caught by an an angry husband or insane boyfriend. angry

Sex is just sex are u kidding me ni
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
lekki1444:
the proof is in the pudding my nigga. why do all you negros want to escape from africa and go to white mans land ? thats the proof right there in your face. 200 million of you thinking with your dicks have created so much karma and turned the place to hell with all the negative karmic energy flowing in that space. pussy is the proverbial black hole. the bottomless pit. spiritual death. zombiehood. thats where all of you are lmaooo KISS THE TRUTH
[/s] Get a working brain, this one is full of superstitious rubbish.
Pussy is pussy, that’s all

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by AwesomeStormy00(m): 11:23pm On Apr 10, 2021
neonly:

Alaye u call it what ever you want be the truth be told their are girls if you fire them all things in yur life will turn upside down don't get carried away by civilisation those girls really exist
That why I don soft paddle on all dis bad girls once I notice I just japa

True talk.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by lekki1444: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Pussy is simply a product of evolution, that’s why other animals have it.

It simply used to receive sperm cells for fertilization. Any other thing you typed cannot be backed with evidence. Just superstitious jargons
stop your carnal simplistic balderdash. humans are not flesh. the flesh is simply a way to have a physical experience for the spiritual you. the dick and pussy thing is simply symbolic of what your spirit is saying. if your spirit is guiding you to a woman who is a black hole then it means the LORD is activating your suffering by making you bury yourself in that black hole. before the suffering starts in the spiritual it must be physically activated by sex. and so for most of you the sexual act is the symbolic activation of your spiritual suffering. its punishment time

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
No, I don't fvck broke hoes, ghana chics, goldminers and married women.....these category of women are bound to attract problems for you and it's not even about luck.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
Voiceofthestree:

Broh forget there are some girls that from the moment you slept with them your life is ruined sex is not just sex there is more to it. There are some girls if you sleep with them your life will change drastically he go just be like say you gam luck. Men a lot is happening in this life do you remember the proverb that say behind every successful man there must be a woman no gok ooo some madam deh even use young guys star once you start sleeping with them like this they will give you everything you want but you can never amount to anything you can just chop flex wear cloth have change in your pocket nothing more those kind mama full benin when you see them with low cut and different colour bead around there leg and waist jaapaaaaaa
[/s]Typical African jargons
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by palmshots: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
lekki1444:
pre marriage sex in whites has its own set of curses which you will see in the ones who do the act. they call them CHAVS and they live in council estates and are drug users and the women get pregnant as teenagers and their life is messed up. so they have their own curses too if they indulge. however for the most part they dont which is why you see more of them thriving . black man on the other hand thinks pussy is his occupation and so the whole race is cursed lmaooo

look at your boy DMX ? 11 children by several women. all the curses couldnt keep him still. too many sexually transmitted demons on him

You're sounding incoherent, calm down and retype
Cuz you are not making any sense

So DMX died cuz he has several baby mamas? Lmao
I'm done with you bro
Spewing trash confidently

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
lekki1444:
stop your carnal simplistic balderdash. humans are not flesh. the flesh is simply a way to have a physical experience for the spiritual you. the dick and pussy thing is simply symbolic of what your spirit is saying. if your spirit is guiding you to a woman who is a black hole then it means the LORD is activating your suffering by making you bury yourself in that black hole. before the suffering starts in the spiritual it must be physically activated by sex. and so for most of you the sexual act is the symbolic activation of your spiritual suffering. its punishment time
[/s] African reasoning, archaic and backward people who cannot think above superstitions
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
dinggle:
It happened to me, I lost my lotto bet after having sex, as a matter of fact since that day I have not recover na so so loose, that girl spirit strong o'. I will try lotto today to see if the spirit has left me, if it leaves me and I win, I will share the money on nairaland to appease the gods.
[/s]you are drunk
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by lekki1444: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
[s][/s] African reasoning, archaic and backward people who cannot think above superstitions
this is reality that the whites know and are hiding from you. they infested you with religious GOD has died for my sins and you can now commit all the sins you want because it has been nailed on the cross crap and meanwhile they know about karma all abide by iit to keep their country first world while you are in church praying to oyedepo and at night you go commit adultery and more curses come on your head and the vicious cycle continues lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
samonak:
I have witnessed it first hand, I know of a guy (Peter) who used to work with a white lady in Abuja, he was like her PA, and she liked him so much, took him wherever she went. She had already made plans for him to be taken to US. Arranged his international passport etc. Unfortunately, Na so one babe kept calling Peter non stop , until he decided to see her, na so your guy collect oh! Knack the chick wella n later returned back. One spirit enter the guy he took the madam's (white lady) car and had an accident in Maitama - Abuja. He completely totalled this lady's car. Omo na so fear grip your guy, the madam told him not to worry, that she'll fix, but the catch was that, he wouldn't be travelling to US again, because de expenses incurred will be used to fix the car. Na so Peter lost a golden opportunity to relocate to Yankee because of one cursed puna! He's working as a steward ( houseboy) in one organisation like that.
[/s]You are high, your brain cells are not firing
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
lekki1444:
this is reality that the whites know and are hiding from you. they infested you with religious GOD has died for my sins and you can now commit all the sins you want because it has been nailed on the cross crap and meanwhile they know about karma all abide by iit to keep their country first world while you are in church praying to oyedepo and at night you go commit adultery and more curses come on your head and the vicious cycle continues lol
[/s]you are drunk in superstition. You are a big dullard
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by NikAustine: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
MykOnyxo:
it is true that having sexual intercourse with some men or ladies brings bad luck. note that it is not only affecting men. it affects females too.
It is a two way thing.
1. Some men's glory and destiny opposes premarital sex so once they engage in it, they start experiencing backwardness. same for females.
2. Some females/males have that dark spot in their life that no matter who they sleep with, the fellow will experience backwardness. They have this in their body either through a curse on them or through covenant they have made with their ex partners either knowingly or most times unknowingly.

Someone made mention of serial fornicators in power and wealth. I must say this, majority of them are retaining their wealth and power with the sexual intercourse they are having with those ladies and young men.
So Ronaldo and all these footballers are renewing it through sex? guy think na
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by HarunaWest(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
prettyheart:
I know two people who lost great opportunities because of women. A pastor talked of a guy who lost his job after sleeping with a married woman. A barrister told me of a top NEPA/PHCN man who was sacked after sleeping with a lady on her wedding day... Some evil have befallen some of us because of cheating, premarital sex and so on. Some of these evil are so ovious that it really looks like our sin causes it.
Have you experienced such?

May God forgive me and everyone.
I knacked at 3pm, by 5 pm I was promoted...Happened last year...Some knacking na blessing.
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by lekki1444: 11:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
palmshots:

You're sounding incoherent, calm down and retype
Cuz you are not making any sense

So DMX dies cuz he has several baby mamas? Lmao
I'm done with you bro
Spewing trash confidently

you dont think DMX was battling many demons ? what do you think celebrities are ? they are blackboards put up by GOD for the world to observe their life and learn lessons from when he starts dealing with them. they are cosmic blackboards used to pass messages. and yes DMX was battling many sexually transmitted demons and taking drugs is a symptom of that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by Johnayoola(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Dangote na fornicator o n he is still the richest man in Africa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by lekki1444: 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
[s][/s]you are drunk in superstition. You are a big dullard
its reality. take it or leave it but please dont come on here asking for GIVEAWAY on nairaland after the LORD has destroyed your life due to your falling into the black hole of women lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
lekki1444:
you dont think DMX was battling many demons ? what do you think celebrities are ? they are blackboards put up by GOD for the world to observe their life and learn lessons from when he starts dealing with them. they are cosmic blackboards used to pass messages. and yes DMX was battling many sexually transmitted demons and taking drugs is a symptom of that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by CryptoMatic: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Goalnaldo:
I don't know if it's coincidence or not but playing virtual betting after sex is always a disaster for me. I lose heavily.

Next time, fast and pray, then channel all your money into virtual, I promise you, you’ll win all your games
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by lekki1444: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
[s][/s] Get a working brain, this one is full of superstitious rubbish.
Pussy is pussy, that’s all
OK pussy is pussy lol. kwantinue.
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
lekki1444:
its reality. take it or leave it but please dont come on here asking for GIVEAWAY on nairaland after the LORD has destroyed your life due to your falling into the black hole of women lol
The reality here is that you are dullard. An African superstitious dullard

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by lekki1444: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
The reality here is that you are dullard. An African superstitious dullard
OK I have spoken. take heed and swim or SINK
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
lekki1444:
OK I have spoken. take heed and swim or SINK
Africa is sinking because we have a lot of dullards like you.
No brain, just conceive superstitious jargons in their head and then call them facts
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by na2016: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
OP: ANY THING YOU DIDN'T EXPERIENCE OR YOUR CLOSE ASSOCIATES, MAYBE FALSE OO ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S FROM A PASTOR IN NAIJA.
Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by 1Dray(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

Nonsensical thought pattern and

Cooked up stories by a scammer lacking facts, evidence or prove believed by a brainwashed .......

Where's your fact in all these gibberish?

Listen to this one to your peril. She's probably on assignment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? by FatherOfJesus: 11:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
1Dray:

Where's your fact in all these gibberish?

Listen to this one to your peril. She's probably on assignment.
Shut up, Religous people without brains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / One Night Stand Gone Wrong / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.