Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? (1299 Views)

Nigerians Owe CBN N261.07bn COVID-19 Loan / How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / How To Access The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by EroticJane(f): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hi Nairalanites, I tried to apply for the ongoing Covid-19 TCF loan application via NIRSAL MicroFinance Bank website but this unfortunate message pop up each time i enter my Bank Verification Number (BVN) in the space provided. That "Sorry, our records shows that you have some non-performing loans. Application will not proceed." Please I need help on how to go about solving this problem. I have never collected a loan elsewhere either from the bank or any financial institution. If at all I have a debt issue, how do I access the information and clear the debts? I have checked with my banks and they confirm no debt issue anywhere. Pls mod move this to FP we need reasonable answers. Thank you.

Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by EroticJane(f): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2021
Pls mod, do the needful
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by slimjohn2k5: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2021
Go to Niirsal office with evidence you are not on any loan
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by Ahmed0336(m): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2021
Nawa o, let's wait for elders
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 09, 2021
angry You better check with a credit bureau ...although the first central credit bureau only knows how to collect my 100 Naira without sending Otp .. The other one CRC claim they were doing free promotion one time like that and I inserted their promo code, they also did not reply,but are busy spamming my mail,me I am just looking at them... So my advice is find a Good Credit Bureau company.
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by obiekunie2: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
EroticJane:
Pls mod, do the needful

GO CLEAR THE LOAN YOU OWE A BANK. OR EVEN A MICRO FINANCE BANK.

WITHOUT CLEARING THE LOAN, YOUR BVN WILL ALWAYS BE FLAGGED.
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by EroticJane(f): 12:16am On Apr 10, 2021
obiekunie2:

GO CLEAR THE LOAN YOU OWE A BANK. OR EVEN A MICRO FINANCE BANK.

WITHOUT CLEARING THE LOAN, YOUR BVN WILL ALWAYS BE FLAGGED.
Only if I know which bank or microfinance bank am owing. I have never collected loan from any bank in my life. I have never even approached any bank for a loan. How do I know which bank I am owing in the first place?
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by EroticJane(f): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2021
uruba23:
angry You better check with a credit bureau ...although the first central credit bureau only knows how to collect my 100 Naira without sending Otp .. The other one CRC claim they were doing free promotion one time like that and I inserted their promo code, they also did not reply,but are busy spamming my mail,me I am just looking at them... So my advice is find a Good Credit Bureau company.
Ok thanks
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by uboma(m): 3:18am On Apr 10, 2021
EroticJane:
Only if I know which bank or microfinance bank am owing. I have never collected loan from any bank in my life. I have never even approached any bank for a loan. How do I know which bank I am owing in the first place?

Do you have any bank account which you haven't used in a long time? If yes, I advise that you start from there. The account may be in debit....
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by obiekunie2: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2021
EroticJane:

then you should quickly go to the bank you did your bvn thumbprint.

tell them you want to know why your bvn was flagged.

they will sort it out for you.

bsides, maybe your husband used your account for a loan that you are not aware of.
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by EroticJane(f): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
uboma:

Do you have any bank account which you haven't used in a long time? If yes, I advise that you start from there. The account may be in debit....
Yes exactly. I haven't operated my current account with First bank for long. when I checked, I was having -N84. But I have sort it out now. Thanks
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by uboma(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
EroticJane:

Yes exactly. I haven't operated my current account with First bank for long. when I checked, I was having -N84. But I have sort it out now. Thanks

You are welcome Ma'am.
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by SavageResponse(m): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
uboma:

How does that solve the problem?

She still needs to regularise that account by updating her KYC including BVN on it before she can re-start it
Re: How Do I Clear The Non-performing Loan Status Before Applying For Covid-19 Loan? by uboma(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

How does that solve the problem?

She still needs to regularise that account by updating her KYC including BVN on it before she can re-start it

Some things are beyond your scope of comprehension, this is one of them.

The Op, whom my earlier comment was addressed to, appreciates my piece of advice. This is all that matters...

(1) (Reply)

Calling Positive Minded Nigerians: / Farming For Export / Cargo Company In Uk Needed To Ship Goods To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.