Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

“what My Girlfriend Did After I Became Broke” Story.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “what My Girlfriend Did After I Became Broke” Story.... (592 Views)

Did I Overreacted? My Girlfriend Did This / What Lady Did After Nigerian Man Begged Her To Marry Him To Go To America / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“what My Girlfriend Did After I Became Broke” Story.... by Soncidy: 1:19am On Apr 10, 2021
A Nigerian man took to social media to share photos of how his partner was with him when he hit at all time low
The gentleman took to social networking platform, Twitter, to share the hrt touching story
See Here>>> https://popup9ja.com/what-my-girlfriend-did-that-made-me-cry-after-i-became-broke-nigerian-man-shares-photos/

Re: “what My Girlfriend Did After I Became Broke” Story.... by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 10, 2021
Good girl. Wife material 100 yards.
If you are lucky to have this kind of girl, if it involve borrowing money, please borrow money and marry her because her kind is rare

(1) (Reply)

A Matured Well Behaved Lady Needed As A Friend Here In Lagos / I've Fallen In Love / An Advice For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.