Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

I've Fallen In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Fallen In Love (590 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? / Advice Needed: I Have Fallen In Love With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Fallen In Love by Kayphics: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2021
So i met one of my secondary school juniors today as she attends same uni. with mhee
We did the normal greeting and catching up thing and i collected here number, but whilst i was with her she was with anoda lady ( her friend i guess) who regrettably i didn't talk to for no reason precisely. Now d issue is dat I want to ask my old school mate 4 her friends number, pls no bashing how i go take codely ask am of the no. And wont i comeout as stupid since we were together and i should have asked d lady directly?
Re: I've Fallen In Love by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On Jun 12, 2021
You dey fall in love in a war torn country? Imagine.

3 Likes

Re: I've Fallen In Love by chatinent: 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2021
Don't ever ask a girl or anyone for her friend's number.

Don't turn yourself a specimen. Go for what you want.

#Word.

1 Like

Re: I've Fallen In Love by Belial06: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2021
[s]
Kayphics:
So i met one of my secondary school juniors today as she attends same uni. with mhee
We did the normal greeting and catching up thing and i collected here number, but whilst i was with her she was with anoda lady ( her friend i guess) who regrettably i didn't talk to for no reason precisely. Now d issue is dat I want to ask my old school mate 4 her friends number, pls no bashing how i go take codely ask am of the no. And wont i comeout as stupid since we were together and i should have asked d lady directly?
[/s]

Grow up and go get something doing with your life
Re: I've Fallen In Love by JusthowIfeel: 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2021
Love is a natural feeling, there's no reason to feel bad about asking for help.
Irrespective of how it sounds, we all tend to fall a victim of such beautiful feeling in our daily lives:

From being shy around our crush to forgetting what to say around them which is a natural feeling because we definitely want to feel extra ordinary around them. grin

Btw, what exactly do you want people to tell you?

How to request for help without sounding awkward or you don't just want to look like you're trying not to be disrespectful with your move?

Either way, most questions don't get answered because people don't tend to "ASK".

So go on and ask for help when needed.
Re: I've Fallen In Love by Jeon(f): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Kayphics:

Congratulations
Re: I've Fallen In Love by prodige001: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
Fall out Niqqa...
Re: I've Fallen In Love by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Cutehector:
You dey fall in love in a war torn country? Imagine.
Lol baba country don nwaaaa already beyond repairs abeg. Allow who wan knack mk e knack jare
Re: I've Fallen In Love by mosdii(m): 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: I've Fallen In Love by Cutehector(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lol baba country don nwaaaa already beyond repairs abeg. Allow who wan knack mk e knack jare
grin
Re: I've Fallen In Love by TJaguar(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2021
Just tell your friend you like her friend and she should set up a meet with the three of you. You attend the same school and that's good. Just tell her to inform you when they are both together so you guys can link up.

Do not ask for number, you will look like a bump

(1) (Reply)

Video / For Guys Only: Is It Weakness To Let A Woman Know You Love Her? / I Feel Guys That Like And Comment On Ladies Post Are Just Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.