Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri (25063 Views)

Mele Kyari, NNPC MD, Not Fired / Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022 / Mele. Kyari: NNPC To Stop Running Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by rotadeco27: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Lzaa the shocking thing is that those mufutaus coneheaded structured elements who kept on vomitting and foaming in the mouth against Diezani Oduah Asari PEJ GEJ Tompolo and even Ngozi Okonjo Iweala are nowhere to be found...

Their kemi adeosun who used a fake nysc picture to land s federal government ministerial job and was caught, nobody is saying anything!!!! But afonjas still keep on attacking Ngozi Okonjo Iweala till today!!!
See this aboki disguising as an Igbo person just to cause rift between the 2 great people . We know the game plan of the north , every thing will soon come to a surprising end.
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Chiefofchiefs: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
How can a breathing human being be thinking of taking such mass of wealth to an area of insurgency if not for madness
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by writeprof(m): 12:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
This country

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Idiko1: 1:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Our government is truly clueless. How can you be building a gas installation in a place that's overrun with insurgency? Anyway, another waste of resources is uploading

The structure will never see a drop of gas. Where will the gas sourced? I hope the plan is not to source the raw gas from Niger Delta or southern Nigeria? If Lagos and Abuja cannot be restructure in the defunct eastern region and midwestern region respectively, it is safe to say disintegration of Nigeria is the sure best thing.
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Oshokalo: 1:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Maiduguri ehn,with the level of insecurity in that state,na only one bomb
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Zetty177x: 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
stanluiz:
They won't react because it has nothing to do with igbos. They are cowards!!

They are won't talk because they are slaves to the north.

The thing tire Me..it's not even trending

1 Like

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Idiko1: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Resources from the south keep getting used to develop the north that contribute nothing tangible to the country, may thunder continue to strike Lugard's skeletons for establishing this fraud.

Please do not pure all the blames on poor Lugard. There was opportunity to recycled Nigeria in 1967 yet the goons who are up in hands today refused and sheepishly followed the crap called One-Nigeria because of their inherent hatred on Ndigbo. The funniest thing is the silly shout of Niger Delta everyday on naialand.
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by yeman1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Why Maiduguri?
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Veesound95: 1:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
I can't believe this..... Out of all the places in the country maiduguri....where there own citizens uses one eye to sleep.... What manner of clueless and unrepentant govt is this.... Still wanna assume is all this media propaganda though
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by OCEANPOWER: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Where are the 'our oyel-ians'? They will use your oil to develop Maiduguri like they used it to develop Lagos and Abuja. But unfortunately, some of you think Igbos are your problem

THE PROBLEMS OF THE OUR OYEL - IANS PEOPLE ARE THE IGBOS,

MOSTLY IKWERRES DEPENDS ON OIL OYELS OF RIVERINE TRIBES..
FORGETTING THAT IGBOS HAVE THEIR OWN OILS AND TOO MUCH GAS DEPOSITS..

OIL THAT ONE OF THE VILLAGE HAS IN IGBO LAND SUPPASSED ALL THE ENTIRE IKWERRES HAS BOTH ORTHER MINERAL RESOURCES. NOT TO TALK OF OTHER EASTHERN STATES.. IT'S ONLY THE LAZY PEOPLE THAT PUT ALL THEIR HOPE IN OIL, IGBOS DON'T DO THAT THEY ARE SELF MADE SUPPER RICH TRIBE...

THE NORTHERN NIGERIANS POLITICIANS ARE CRUISING ON THE RESOURCES OF CRUDE OIL ALONE SOME OF HAVE MONOPOLIZE SOME BUSINESS AMONG THEM SELF THROUGH THEIR GOVERNMENT.

EVERYWHERE IN THE SOUTH WHICH WAS MOST PEACEFULL REGIONS TOO MANY SECURITY CHECK POINTS, BUT IN THE NORTH WHERE, TERRORIST, BANDITS, KILLER HERDSMEN, GUNMEN,BOKO HARAM, ISWAP. IS BED ROCK OF INSECURITIES AND INSURGENTS NO MUCH CHECK POINTS

ISLAMIC SHARIA REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA IS DEVELOPING THEIR REGIONS WHILE CAUSING DISUNITY AMONG THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH WITH THE POLITICIANS AND TRADITIONAL RULERS HERE THROUGH DIVIDE AND RULE IDEAOLOGIES FROM HAUSA/FULANIS,

SHARIA LAW DON'T WANT ARCHOLIC IN THEIR REGIONS BUT ISSUING OUR TAX PAYERS MONEY ON SOUTHERN ARCHOLICS REGIONS TO DEVELOP AND PAY FEDERAL INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICES TO 12 SHARIA LAW STATE'S OF THE NORTH MINE THEIR GOLD ALONE.. AND YOU SAW IGBO TRIBE AS YOUR PROBLEMS

A PLACE WHERE THERE'S NO LOVE NOTHING GOOD WORKS OUT THATS WHAT THEY DID TO SOUTHERNERS

NORTH HAS MORE ETHNICS GROUP THAN SOUTH BUT U CANNOT HEAR DISAGREEMENT BETWEEN THEM BECAUSE THEY HAD PLAN THAT MUST BE FULL FILLED BEFORE IT BECOMES TOO LATE FOR THEM.

THEY HAVE DIFFERENT GROUPS THAT REPRESENT THEM LIKE IN THE 19 STATES ACF, NEF NAME THEM E.T.C. BUT HERE WIKE DONT WANT IGBOS, HOW MANY COMPANY DO HAUSA/FULANI MAN HAS IN RIVERS STATE OR NIGER DELTA ?..
THE GOOD PEOPLE OF YORUBAS ARE VERY INTELLIGENT AND HAVE FORESEEN WHAT COMING IN NO DUE TIME..
AND REALIZE THAT THE IGBOS ARE NOT THEIR PROBLEMS, AND ACCORDING TO HISTORY IGBOS AND YORUBAS HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WHICH WILL BE OPEN SOON,
BUT WHAT DID HAUASA/FULANI HAVE IN COMMON WITH SOUTHERNERS, NOTHING ACCEPT CRUDE OIL - OYEL.. SUPPOSEDLY THEY OWN THIS CRUDE OIL ALONE THEY WOULD GONE THEIR SEPARATE WAY SINCE BEFORE I960s..
TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH.. IF FOOTBALL AND OTHER SPORTS WHERE RELATED TO POLITICS, NO PERSON FROM SOUTHERNERS WOULD HAVE GETS CLOSED NEAR THERE.. ASK YOUR SELF WHAT HAS NORTH CONTRIBUTED TO THIS CONTRAPTION COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA, IS IT IN MEDICAL,ENGEERING, ECONOMY NAME THEM.. ZEROOOS.

STOP DISUNITY AMONG YOU THE SOUTH WE ARE VERY DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM THEM UNIC PEOPLE, VAST IDEAOLOGIES IN EVERY AREAS OF LIFE..
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by forgiveness: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Where are the 'our oyel-ians'? They will use your oil to develop Maiduguri like they used it to develop Lagos and Abuja. But unfortunately, some of you think Igbos are your problem

Lagos already had railway system, airport, bridges, street lights, electricity, seaports etc long before the entity Nigeria was formed and discovering of oil.

Besides, Sw has oil and it was first discovered in the sw.
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Smooyis(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
Waste of scarce resources. The project is better sited in the South where it's benefit can be greatly maximised. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by AfonjaConehead: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
rotadeco27:

See this aboki disguising as an Igbo person just to cause rift between the 2 great people . We know the game plan of the north , every thing will soon come to a surprising end.

Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!
Lzaa can you imagine this!!!
Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!! grin grin grin

Ok 1st thing 1st,I'm am not an aboki (tufiakwa) and I'm not an Igbo either, I'm south south and I would really love that everything come to an end and the parasitic retrogressive north put in their rightful place...but when you see the likes of your tinubu playing games with the same north same way he did against us other south 2014 then don't get shocked again when you see me podt same stuff you initially quoted....have a great day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by LZAA: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!!
Lzaa can you imagine this!!!
Baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!! grin grin grin

Ok 1st thing 1st,I'm am not an aboki (tufiakwa) and I'm not an Igbo either, I'm south south and I would really love that everything come to an end and the parasitic retrogressive north put in their rightful place...but when you see the likes of your tinubu playing games with the same north same way he did against us other south 2014 then don't get shocked again when you see me podt same stuff you initially quoted....have a great day
Sai baba minions can't reason grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Aconomist: 3:40pm On Apr 10, 2021
Idiko1:

The structure will never see a drop of gas. Where will the gas sourced? I hope the plan is not to source the raw gas from Niger Delta or southern Nigeria? If Lagos and Abuja cannot be restructure in the defunct eastern region and midwestern region respectively, it is safe to say disintegration of Nigeria is the sure best thing.
They already built a gas pipeline to the north
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by jesmond3945: 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2021
Aconomist:
Words can't describe how much I hate Nigeria. 85% of Nigeria's economic output is in Lagos, but these braindead apes want to build the worlds largest gas plant in Maiduguri The power would yield more productivity in Lagos, PH or Onitsha.
because mele kyari is a borno man.
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Aconomist: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
michlins:
Where will the gas be coming from? This administration is plain stupid. The insane amount of money it will cost to lay pipe from South to far North will be enough to establish very big solar system in same North and it will forever solve their power issues.

The the South can use gas from oil rigs that are flared.
Who advises these people
they already are building the pipeline
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Aconomist: 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2021
spacechuks:

Ghost town with total darkness, whereas we have what could change our lot,

We need restructuring, we need to control our gas and oil, we need to better the life of our children to come, we cant afford to continue this way ,

We are suffering whereas our land is blessed, we are denied federal jobs in nnpc ,nlng ,dpr etc , yet our southern leaders are okay with the trend
you have no culture or civilization. It's every man for himself
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Vicilo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Oil from south used to develop north that dosent want development while gold from north is for north alone, Our government is truly clueless. How can you be building a gas installation in a place that's overrun with insurgency? Anyway, another waste of resources is uploading [/quote]
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by UnabashedIPOB: 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2021
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has said it will build a gas-powered plant in Maiduguri, Borno State to address challenges in electricity supply to the area caused by incessant Boko Haram attacks

The above statement is akin to "Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop." The area where the gas that sustains the ZOO is produced don't the people deserve to have constant power supply? Does it mean that every infrastructure imaginable MUST go to the north? When people say that they are tired of your insensitivity and callousness, and want to take their destiny in their own hands by going their separate way you say, NEVER! Who the F**K are you?
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by grandstar(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2021
I thought there was a war going on in Bornu or has it ended? Have all IDP's now gone home?

Have the bombing of high tension cables now stopped? There was a recent bombing if I'm correct that took off the power supply that had just been restored after one had been blown up sometime ago.

I'm so cornfused and amaized!
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by ignis: 5:45pm On Apr 10, 2021
Bokoharam will bomb it soon.
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Aconomist: 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
UnabashedIPOB:
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has said it will build a gas-powered plant in Maiduguri, Borno State to address challenges in electricity supply to the area caused by incessant Boko Haram attacks

The above statement is akin to "Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop." The area where the gas that sustains the ZOO is produced don't the people deserve to have constant power supply? Does it mean that every infrastructure imaginable MUST go to the north? When people say that they are tired of your insensitivity and callousness, and want to take their destiny in their own hands by going their separate way you say, NEVER! Who the F**K are you?
stop talking and do what needs to be done to destroy this country.
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by MONAGHAN: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
This Nigeria government self too like fire works lol
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Leo588(m): 7:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
Now you will know that this Government planted Boko Haram, if not why will on earth, a sane man takes such investment to an area of Insurgency.

As what?
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2021
michlins:
Where will the gas be coming from? This administration is plain stupid. The insane amount of money it will cost to lay pipe from South to far North will be enough to establish very big solar system in same North and it will forever solve their power issues.

The the South can use gas from oil rigs that are flared.
Who advises these people
. God bless you Big for this comment. Our leaders way of thinking just tire me
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by ArcFresky(m): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2021
Ladumaa:
will ogoni ever be cleaned up??
Anyway, Thank you fg for the pipe line protection jobs you gave to our niger delta youths..
Our Darling daddy is doing very well for the Niger delta youths.. grin
Ogoni is the fault of its inhabitants and Nigeria as a whole.

Please, correct me if am wrong..

Did Shell pay royalties to Ogoni kings and leaders?
Did shell pay funds/bribes to Ogoni people for the cleanup?
Re: Mele Kyari: NNPC To Construct Africa's Largest Gas-Powered Plant In Maiduguri by Uchek(m): 7:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Gbam!

ThumbzTNA:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: No DSS Advisory Before Buhari Warning Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / Invasion: DSS To Pay Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, N107m / Hameed Ali May Be Arrested Over ‘lopsided' Northern Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.