Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. (15622 Views)

Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds On Saturday, February 10th, 2024 / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Saturday, February 4th, 2023 / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds This Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by Akfrenzy(m): 7:19am On Apr 10, 2021
NiRfreak:
Who remember that year that Buhari was pictured by APC to have jogged abi trekked 800m, and so it went viral that he's physically fit and healthy to lead us.
Today we don't know if he's suffering from dementia, schizophrenia, amnesia or lack of awareness, cos he's showing all the sign of the above ailment.
Joe Biden pulled such stunt during his election even when he's been called to mount the podium he'll be jugging and running and jumping but immediately he won boooom he start falling from plane stairs hahahaha these politicians are comedians while the citizens are umu bingo

3 Likes

Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by lekki1444: 7:20am On Apr 10, 2021
who marathon epp
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by lekki1444: 7:21am On Apr 10, 2021
Akfrenzy:
Joe Biden pulled such stunt during his election even when he's been called to mount the podium he'll be jugging and running and jumping but immediately he won boooom he start falling from plane stairs hahahaha these politicians are comedians while the citizens are umu bingo
grin
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by Bigprick9inches: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2021
grin grin grin grin na him dey the middle
Offpoint1:

My prayer been sey make God make you expose your picture on nairaland... You know the rest

Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by Offpoint1: 7:31am On Apr 10, 2021
Bigprick9inches:
grin grin grin grin na him dey the middle
Taa! E no fine like thatgrin

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by NiRfreak(m): 7:32am On Apr 10, 2021
Akfrenzy:
You can imagine now..just working round the stadium, they say it's a proof of fitness. But baba since entering Also rock has spent more time in London hospital than time spent addressing us
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by Tsukee812: 7:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Nice one.

Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by iampeterben(m): 7:37am On Apr 10, 2021
Congrats to the winners
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 10, 2021
Welcome back to Who Wants To Be A Trillionaire!

Question number 10 is for 1 billion Ugandan shillings. Good luck to you:

>>>Who will win the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon 2021?<<<

A) A Kenyan runner
B) An Ethiopian athlete
C) A Ugandan trackster
D) An unknown Nigerian runner

If you choose option D, you will end up with 0 Ugandan shillings. So please, choose wisely. sad
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by Ghostrye: 7:39am On Apr 10, 2021
derbfolukeb:
Thanks for the info, no owambe for Lagosians today
Shey you dey whine me ni, Lagos ppl no dey use owambe play o, na to find another route to carry party bus pass
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by FrankBass281(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2021
How I wish I can participate.i have been running daily for the past 1year+..abeg when asaba go organise their own..I really need win money o
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by 9Stamp(f): 7:40am On Apr 10, 2021
Run run run
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by 9Stamp(f): 7:41am On Apr 10, 2021
FrankBass281:
How I wish I can participate.i have been running daily for the past 1year+..abeg when asaba go organise their own..I really need win money o
Wow
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 10, 2021
FrankBass281:

Try the Okpekpe road race. Edo state.

That's not so far away from your position.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by FrankBass281(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Try the Okpekpe road race. Edo state.

That's not so far away from your position.

Alright,thanks..any idea about the date?
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by Fibonacci88: 7:59am On Apr 10, 2021
Finally no covid19 again. Wey those mumu shouting lockdown and second wave.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2021
When will this end? I mean, when will the roads be unblocked?
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by nazicartel(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Offpoint1:

My prayer been sey make God make you expose your picture on nairaland... You know the rest
how God want take answer your prayers when you don talk am already....
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by Dre183(m): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2021
Las Las

Na Kenya go still win am
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by naptu2: 8:15am On Apr 10, 2021
The leader is about to go past me.

Aha! I've seen him, in an orange vest. Lots of sirens here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by naptu2: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2021
The police have had to deploy extra resources due to the new junctions on Admiralty Way. They used a civilian vehicle to block the junction in front of Lennox Mall.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by AfroKnight: 8:23am On Apr 10, 2021
post=100657476:

Nope, we are winning this one.
Just wait and see guys.

There’s patriotism and then there’s delusion.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by ekrizz(m): 8:24am On Apr 10, 2021
post=100657441:
Some of us @[/b] are there already since 6am.
Fully kit up.
We will be bringing home the Benjamin's.

Meanwhile,
Here is the [b]PRIZE MONEY FOR MEN AND WOMEN
1st Position, $30,000.
2nd Position, $20,000.
3rd Position, $15,000.
4th Position, $10,000.
5th Position, $5,000.

See ya Nairaland!
Things are getting heated up at Gbagada to Oworoshoki rn.

Jogging all da way wink

You're very much active here on Nairaland. Why don't you optimize your adverts by including some pictures of your products and services with clients' good feedbacks. Just a suggestion, though
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by pryingeyes(m): 8:25am On Apr 10, 2021
I think there was little or no publicity at all as regards this year's lagos marathon compare to the previous ones. Even on nairaland where you think you can get first hand information on time concerning such event,is just receiving the news too. It's painful because I am already locked up in the traffic. Unnecessary topics have taken over the front page.
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by emonis88: 9:01am On Apr 10, 2021
post=100657441:
Some of us @[/b] are there already since 6am.
Fully kit up.
We will be bringing home the Benjamin's.

Meanwhile,
Here is the [b]PRIZE MONEY FOR MEN AND WOMEN
1st Position, $30,000.
2nd Position, $20,000.
3rd Position, $15,000.
4th Position, $10,000.
5th Position, $5,000.

See ya Nairaland!
Things are getting heated up at Gbagada to Oworoshoki rn.

Jogging all da way wink
bring home dat price money o! so we fit share am, here for nairaland.

1 Share

Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by Multiplier7(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2021
Dozie32:
I participated in the first (2013) Aba marathon and I took 18 position. Out of 90,000 participants.

You tried

I participated in Enugu marathon, out of 2000 participants, I stopped half way, entererd keke drop straight to my house.

Son of man will not kill himself abeg

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. by semaj360(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2021
Wetin concern hungry man wit maraton. Me just dey here 4 ikoyi wit my last 150naira. Chai see as police full everywhere. make i use am buy beans and rice. My destiny helpers i nid una o. 0121979334 james nkwo GTBANK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASWA Rescues Stranded Boat Passengers (Video & Pictures). / Living In Brunei / Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.