Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Gifting And Buying For A Lady Is A Blessing??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gifting And Buying For A Lady Is A Blessing??? (153 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gifting And Buying For A Lady Is A Blessing??? by Dreadlock69(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2021
Spoiler alert I no know how I pass English for school.
When tigers still smoke cigarettes , my workplace I worked with some female colleague who have less tedious duty but the pay rate for all individual is the same, a lady who often or I'll say rarely helps me out because of the work load I do told me I'm stingy and my response was I have I'll give though she sees me giving money to make colleague who helped me a lot which I appreciate. She said something which put me in a state of 5 and 6 ,I was so fucking confused and looking stupid trying to put her words together.
She said don't you know giving a lady or a woman something is like a blessing to you and i replied do you mean my mother cause I do give her she said no
Re: Gifting And Buying For A Lady Is A Blessing??? by Jeon(m): 11:20am On Apr 10, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Spoiler alert I no know how I pass English for school.
When tigers still smoke cigarettes , my workplace I worked with some female colleague who have less tedious duty but the pay rate for all individual is the same, a lady who often or I'll say rarely helps me out because of the work load I do told me I'm stingy and my response was I have I'll give though she sees me giving money to make colleague who helped me a lot which I appreciate. She said something which put me in a state of 5 and 6 ,I was so fucking confused and looking stupid trying to put her words together.
She said don't you know giving a lady or a woman something is like a blessing to you and i replied do you mean my mother cause I do give her she said no

check out my sigzy

(1) (Reply)

Intentional Relationship - Yourrami Dating / Please Help Me Out / Do You Need A Reliable Dating Site? Try Downloading This On Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.