Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House (6419 Views)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? / 18-Year-Old Girl Dies In Yobe Government Lodge After Sex / Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Jollos(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2021
This is a terrible experience.

During my bachelors day, one of my gf has key to my apartment. Got back from work one day and I couldn't open my door because her key was at the back inside. I could peep and saw her lying on the couch. No amount of bang on the door she didn't shake. Called her phone without response. I bang the door for like thirty minutes she didn't make a move. My neighbor started getting suspicious. I was downhearted.
I broke the door. Immediately the door fell she jumped up.

I just told her to go home.

That was the beginning of her end.

Until u are in dat situation, u won't no how u will terribly feel.

4 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by sophxx: 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2021
Legendguy:
I heard of recent about a girl that visited a guy and died in his house, so what should a young man do when a girl he invited to his house kicked the bucket.
Should he run or report him self to the police or dump the corpse.
Opinions are needed
first call your lawyer so you two go fit go report for police station. No carry yourself alone go police station o or else na there you go die.

After that, your lawyer request for an autopsy be conducted.

no be big issue like dat. But in whatever you do, no run o and no go police station without a lawyer.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by stanley000: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2021
emmy512:
I would get a good lawyer,
we'll go to the the police headquarters or CID of the said state and report it and also call the parents of the girl and inform them while on my way to the police , informing them I'm at the said police station and if they can come there I would narrate the whole situation, explain the situation and listen to what they have to say. If they say I need to be detained then fine
u will be detained fine abi okay i laugh at u. Nigeria police may seem dumb about other issues but when it comes to life matters that's u will know that the governor of every state receives and read mudder files daily. Bro even when they bail u it will take another 6months to perfect the bail conditions. Ur great grabd father must stand as surety. The best advice is to always observe ppls health before bringing them home coz when e happen my bro u are done.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by stanley000: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hmmm see eh lets just pray for safety everyday because if e happen, and u come from a poor and uneducated home bro ur lufes gone either ways.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by sophxx: 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2021
Jollos:

During my bachelors day, one of my gf has key to my apartment. Got back from work one day and I couldn't open my door because her key was at the back inside. I could peep and saw her lying on the couch. No amount of bang on the door she didn't shake. Called her phone without response. I bang the door for like thirty minutes she didn't make a move. My neighbor started getting suspicious. I was downhearted.

So she no die. Which kain sleep cum be dat one fa. I for give am small blow as i enter if na me.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Sharrpguy: 9:53pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hmmmn, really difficult situation. I pray we don't find ourselves in situations like this. May even be a friend coming over to your place and dropping dead.
First perform CPR, to see if you can get the heart beating again. check the body for any sign of Injury, be it even choking.
If you can't get the heart beating or get the person conscious, or you confirmed the person is totally dead then, contact your lawyer and explain the situation to him(if you have any), if not get your parents or family lawyer.
Next try to get the girl phone and check out her recent messages. Check call history, messages for any signs.
Get the parents on the line and explain everything to them. Ask for any health issue she has.
Go to the hospital, try to get your lawyer to come with you. Get an Autopsy report informing the doctor of her Health issues if she has any. After getting report, head over to the parents house with the lawyer, try sitting down and explaining it to them. When they calm down you could ask their decision on whether or not to involve the police.

That's what I think, I may not pass the message right but at least you got what am trying to say.

2 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2021
Rush her to hospital admitted and call her parents so let them take which steps they like don't go to station reason that if the family decide not to charge you police would not release you on free
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Herbephe1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hmm op don't pray to be in such a difficult situation o, last few weeks my girlfriend visited me, and after much erotic and romantic chemistry,I made an attempt to" play the match" , but the girl no gree, in the process of trying to have my way, the girl fainted, though I really didn't know if she faked it ni or not. my body turned to ocean, oozing gallons of sweat, I shouted her name tire, then I resulted to fanning her with my T. shirt. After some minutes then she regained her consciousness then I decided not to think,not let alone of making an attempt to touch her, then she felt guilty and gave me free landing after begging me ni o.....
After that horrible incident, I have made up my mind no to invite her again no until after our introduction...

2 Likes

Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Kate06(m): 4:10am On Apr 11, 2021
Hmmm.

I have never read this thread or seen it on NL before and its a very good question that should be on the front page by now.

This same scenario happened to me last year... God is so merciful. I have been with this lady since jan last year and around Sept, this incident happend.

One faithful wed after she returned from a prayer session from one CAC church, we both ate bread & beans and she decided to relax after and i faced my work cos i am a freelancer and had projects on ground then to finish.

All of a sudden, she started shaking like someone who was taken over by a spirit to confess or speak in tongue or something. She couldn't stand or sit or even get to do anything for some interwoven periods of time.

I was so scared that i called my neighbour who invited her to the church to explain what they have given her there to drink cos I was scared that i thought it was a near death matter and i almost rushed her to the hospital cos that was the first thing that rang my mind.

As others sweated, I also wasnt exempted. So, my neighbour called her pastor friend from same church who came to pray and they assured me that she will be okay that she only just returned from prayer where the holy spirit has changed her bla bla bla.

So, I didn't know how my Landlord heard about it, he called me the next day and inquired what happened and i explain. People thought it was a result of sex whereas, for almost a week, i didn't touch her.

I was really scared that day that i had to carry her myself from the bedroom where she is lying down to the sitting room or parlor on the cushion.

My landlord now advised me in Yoruba language that ' i should not because of food i will enjoy now, put myself into trouble because when it happens, no one will say am innocent'. He advised that since am doing this kind of work, i should beware of women so people won't say i use them for rituals if such happens. Since then, i didn't let this babe come and or even stay long. Even she fears my landlord since that day when i told her what the man said.

Only God will save us. We should think twice before taking an action.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by RealAlubarika(m): 4:38am On Apr 11, 2021
Legendguy:
I heard of recent about a girl that visited a guy and died in his house, so what should a young man do when a girl he invited to his house kicked the bucket.
Should he run or report him self to the police or dump the corpse.
Opinions are needed

Call the corps

We rise by lifting others
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Midex88(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2021
Report to the cops.. Call the parent of the girl...take her to a hospital
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by saintsylve(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Kate06:
Hmmm.

I have never read this thread or seen it on NL before and its a very good question that should be on the front page by now.

This same scenario happened to me last year... God is so merciful. I have been with this lady since jan last year and around Sept, this incident happend.

One faithful wed after she returned from a prayer session from one CAC church, we both ate bread & beans and she decided to relax after and i faced my work cos i am a freelancer and had projects on ground then to finish.

All of a sudden, she started shaking like someone who was taken over by a spirit to confess or speak in tongue or something. She couldn't stand or sit or even get to do anything for some interwoven periods of time.

I was so scared that i called my neighbour who invited her to the church to explain what they have given her there to drink cos I was scared that i thought it was a near death matter and i almost rushed her to the hospital cos that was the first thing that rang my mind.

As others sweated, I also wasnt exempted. So, my neighbour called her pastor friend from same church who came to pray and they assured me that she will be okay that she only just returned from prayer where the holy spirit has changed her bla bla bla.

So, I didn't know how my Landlord heard about it, he called me the next day and inquired what happened and i explain. People thought it was a result of sex whereas, for almost a week, i didn't touch her.

I was really scared that day that i had to carry her myself from the bedroom where she is lying down to the sitting room or parlor on the cushion.

My landlord now advised me in Yoruba language that ' i should not because of food i will enjoy now, put myself into trouble because when it happens, no one will say am innocent'. He advised that since am doing this kind of work, i should beware of women so people won't say i use them for rituals if such happens. Since then, i didn't let this babe come and or even stay long. Even she fears my landlord since that day when i told her what the man said.

Only God will save us. We should think twice before taking an action.

Good actions taken, but how can you tell the lady what the Lamdlord said? The admonition was for you only. Now see the resultant effect on your Landlord.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by unity004(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2021
SmellySperm:
I almost had such experience last year,she later resuscitated just when i was about reporting going to report myself to the police.

it was a sad experience trust me,I don't know where she drank abortion herps without my knowledge. mind you,we never had intercourse,she took in for someone else

grin thank God for her poor life, you nearly kill her with ur smelly sperms
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Twelfthman: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2021
Take necessary precautions...
Like you expected it to happen and u will be fine. That is how I live my life. You wont be disappointed and you will handle situations better. Goodluck
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2021
unity004:

grin thank God for her poor life, you nearly kill her with ur smelly sperms

lol ur real daddy cheesy: u dey ment grin
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Kate06(m): 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
saintsylve:

Good actions taken, but how can you tell the lady what the Landlord said? The admonition was for you only. Now see the resultant effect on your Landlord.

I don't hide anything from even my parents. I talk and talk it out. She is okay with it and i do go her place more often after then till she travelled.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by saintsylve(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kate06:

I don't hide anything from even my parents. I talk and talk it out. She is okay with it and i do go her place more often after then till she travelled.

Boss I know but there are some instructional advice that is meant only for an individual to prevent rift, anger towards another.

Cheers bro.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Eminado1: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Unless you are a Medical Doctor, I will suggest rushing the person to the nearest hospital.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Romanoff:

The fear is, the police in town behave better cause they don't know who is who.

So you're likely to get better treatment there.

Lolzzzz they will transfer the case to that local police station unto say the crime happened in another division not the division you reported the case to grin grin grin...the prayer is just may we not jam agbako grin grin grin
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Kate06(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
saintsylve:

Boss I know but there are some instructional advice that is meant only for an individual to prevent rift, anger towards another.

Cheers bro.

Okay, thanks. No one prays for such again.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Fvckyouall: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
it's better you dump the body cause in Nigeria it can never be traced back to you if you go to hospital or police and she dies na you Dem go face. That's better than going to jail for what you did not do.
just wait till midnight and stuff her in a Ghana must go or your car then drive to the nearest River or moatvand dump the body, in Nigeria with no forensics it can never be traced back to you.

Legendguy:

Most hospitals will ask for police report
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by Warlord2014(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jollos:

lol.She must be exhausted as a result of multiple orgasm from masturbation
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by proclinician: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
The best thing to do here is to get rid of her body. But u have to be sure that her disappearance cannot be traced to you. That's to say nobody knows you're dating or has seen her around u and stuffs. This option is difficult but is the best. If he cast, all ur defences are gone and u go reach prison for death sentence.

If na ur real time babe, first thing is take her to the hospita. While at the hospital, u find a lawyer that will be there present before police arrive. Tell anyone that cares that she couldn't wake up since last night and u have no idea what's up.

They will run some examinations on her and pronounce her dead. After the doctor has pronounced her dead, the next thing is they will call the police. As the police is coming ur lawyer is present to take questions.

Police will tell u, u have the right to remain silent and have ur lawyer answer for u. That moment all questions goes to ur lawyer until they throw u inside cell and to the CID as prime suspect.

At this point u will appear in court and an autopsy will be ordered.

Whatever that happens at this point na grace go save u.
Re: What Should A Young Man Do When A Girl Dies In His House by placeofallure(f): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
franchasng:
Rocktation, Carano, Mynd44, Dominique, Ishilove, lalasticlala

This vital topic ought to be on the front page to enlighten Nigerians, especially the guys who invite female strangers to their house without the knowledge of the girl's family members.

Please for national sensitization need, put this on front page I plead.

Also we need the input of practicing lawyers, magistrates, Police Officers and necessary authorities on this crucial topic. If you are one please lend your voice on this topic, it will save souls.

Cc: Seun

...and medical practitioners too. If you knew what to do, some life could've been saved through those seemingly simple but vital activities. Sometimes, it just takes raising or lowering of a body part to resuscitate a drifting life, not getting all panicky or hysterical. But if you no sabi nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? / Top Five Most Handsome Guys Ever In The History Of Nairaland. / If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.