Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? (86619 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Can You Allow Another Man To Do This To Your Wife/girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by klimkid: 10:31am On Aug 17, 2023
Men can you allow another man do this to your woman?

I had this conversations with my colleagues yesterday at the office, both men and women and I heard funny replies.

I would like to get your own opinion too, both male and female.

11 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by TemplarLandry: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2023
Hell no.
It has to be a woman.

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Solofresh2: 10:38am On Aug 17, 2023
If the wife in question can allow this herself, then she is a gone

624 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Kingosytex(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2023
They are in a session and nothing more.
If you condemn this but supported the woman who her brain dead Islamic husband divorced for letting a male doctor attend to her during child birth then you are a unstable.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2023
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

These people are just doing their job, nothing more.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by talented321: 10:53am On Aug 17, 2023
Even your statement sound fishy
Samantha124:
The first time a man did a massage on me was kinda weird, but I calmed myself down and enjoyed it.. grin grin grin

These people are just doing their job, nothing more.

379 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Kingosytex(m): 10:53am On Aug 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hell no.
It has to be a woman.

4000+ posts in a little over 4 months?
Nawaoo!

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 17, 2023
Fishy how?😂😂😂
talented321:
Even your statement sound fishy
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 17, 2023
I don't think I will feel comfortable with a message from a male masseur.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Berrityga: 11:07am On Aug 17, 2023
I can allow, but on one condition if the guy priiicck stand I go shoot am kill.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Tit4Tat1(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2023
Kingosytex:
They are in a session and nothing more.
If you condemn this but supported the woman who her brain dead Islamic husband divorced for letting a male doctor attend to her during child birth then you are a unstable.

Bring ur wife/gf to me for a 45min session

74 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by drnoel: 11:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Very childish topic, nothing to comment

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Baronthecelebri: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2023
I can't

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by LikeAking: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2023
Make una forget women mata.

23 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by JimmySwaggart(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2023
No big deal in dat Sha. But if his prick bulges out, I will thank him so much for his service, tap my wife, tell her to put on her clothes and we'll leave the place, and go find a female chiropractor to finish what he started.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Kipaji: 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2023
Solofresh2:
If the wife in question can allow this herself, then she is a gone
Great thinking.
The woman that is truly for you should not even want another man to be in that position with her. If you find yourself having to ask her or worse convince her to not get a massage by another man, then she is not your wife.
Men, be with women who want you and who want to be with you. Your woman will not even want to put herself in a position that can give other men ideas. And that should be a filter criterion as you select the women in your kingdom..
There are problems that you just don't have with a woman that likes and respect you for you.

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Kipaji: 1:49pm On Aug 17, 2023
Also, guys who are personal trainers and masseurs are fvcking their clients. Not all, but a considerable lot.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by IMASTEX: 4:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
There is a reason "lead us not into temptation was mentioned before deliver us from evil" in the bible.

Well for quick cu.m, weak attention & delay in reloading for second half. CLICK HERE for natural home made tea.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Omicronvaccine: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
No
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by spiSeyi: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
I have no prob with this bcs I was once an athlete, but the truth is if a woman wants to share her honeypot she will share it without her man knowing. Ladies are more subtle than a serpent cool, Young men take your mind away from overthinking everything your woman does if you want to live long undecided . Don't be surprised that men might even sample ur babe on your grave if u pass on grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Nahunger(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
grin

Will you allow me to do this to your wife, girlfriend or daughter 🥹🥹🥹🥹

1 Like

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by tiswell(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
only if she is a virgin.

I don't care about non virgins

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by robinso01(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Allow wetin ?
Abeg ,I go massage her myself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by flexyrule(m): 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Hell No
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by slawomir: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Not bad

But 85 percent of massage from male masseur always end up in passionate sex if the woman should be in her ovulation period

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Almiron: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
No

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
For their compound right?
So her dad can suggest her mum for same Treatment. We all watch!
Or make she first drop me off at APARTMENT make banny sef baby sit me till she come pick me

2 Likes

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by Mosba: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
klimkid:
Men can you allow another man do this to your woman?

I had this conversations with my colleagues yesterday at the office, both men and women and I heard funny replies.

I would like to get your own opinion too, both male and female.

You go stand there and make doctor go ....... you know what I'm saying?
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by harmargedon: 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
embarassed
Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by etcme(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
This is just like asking if you can allow a Male Doctor help your wife deliver a baby.

Yes, I can allow a man who it is his profession to do that to my "girl" but on the condition that I will be present in that room.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Can You Allow Another Man Do This To Your Woman? by lomprico(m): 4:23pm On Aug 17, 2023
I'm a good masseuse so she will be getting all massage from me. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Comes To Me, He Is Gone, Lady. Photos and Video. / Yuletide: Lagos Lovers Flogged Unclad For Having Sex In Bus / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.