Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her Having Sex (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her Having Sex (Video) (762 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her Having Sex (Video) by Newsmic: 1:22pm On Apr 10, 2021
A viral video captured the moment a man who went to propose to his girlfriend, caught her cheating, IgbereTV reports.

In the video, the man who arrived at his girlfriend's apartment with musicians caught her giving a blowj*b to an unidentified man.

She was seen at the end of the video looking out from the window and quickly withdrawing after spotting her boyfriend.

See the video below;

https://youtu.be/-YdV3ORZ4

https://igberetvnews.com/1387161/man-goes-propose-girlfriend-caught-sex-video/

Re: Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
relationship is a monumental scam... I feel sorry for the guygrin
Re: Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her Having Sex (Video) by dante0147: 6:04pm On Apr 10, 2021
Wahala
Re: Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Caught Her Having Sex (Video) by Draslo(m): 6:18pm On Apr 10, 2021
Let's not lie to ourselves, this is the reality of a good 85% of relationships (marriage excluded) worldwide.

Everybody just dey gboju.

(1) (Reply)

Many Men Would've Become Successful If They Had Half The Opportunities Women Get / My Neighbor Is Still Around / VIDEO: I Love It When A Guy Chops Me & People Are Watching – Angel Tells Boma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.