Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,940 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life (8099 Views)

Ladies Do This Us And We Will Gladly Be Your Simp( Photo) / Foolish Thing I Once Did For Love / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by 3gpvids: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
The only SIMPle sh*t i did na with semi-married woman sha

I caught her with ..... wont say..doing the do,after all attempt to bribe me with you know na?

I was damn scared cos that PLACE was so big and scary and you know how 16yrs teen dey think na

las las hubby no find out,aluta continua for ...... and aunty

Till tomarrow aunty dey luk me with "MUMU BOY VIBE" any time we crossed part

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2021
Nonexistent:
My simp experience was a horrible one. My "girlfriend" was basically my bank account back in the day and one day, the bank just folded. She had eloped to abroad with her man friend with all my life savings. I was played, my heart was crushed and my dream scattered. Was workimg hard, starving myself, saving money for us to travel abroad not knowing she had other plans. Las las, she disappeared with all my savings. I'm a hardcore "redpill born again" now thanks to her. A lot of friends advised I went fetish on her but I said no, "the evil that women do lives with them". She later called to beg but I told her to go and beg God because forgiveness belongs to Him not me. As for my money, God later blessed me that I got all I lost in just one contract.

Ah! You have a kind heart. Some pple are just evil.

Well your eyes don open trust no one.
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
My own na Head Master she turn me into... Any small thing she go bend my head go down...The day Wey I no give head she go para for me,send me text msgs say you didn't give me some head today why?!I go quickly apologize then she go come over later come spread am for me to give her agali for like 1hour sef before allowing me to slamdunk... Na so so sick I come dey Sick from giving too much head...At a point I no come dey feel my tongue again....I really try for that Babe.

20 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:46pm On Apr 10, 2021
DemonInvoker:
My own na Head Master she turn me into... Any small thing she go bend my head go down...The day Wey I no give head she go para for me,send me text msgs say you didn't give me some head today why?!I go quickly apologize then she go come over later come spread am for me to give her agali for like 1hour sef before allowing me to slamdunk... Na so so sick I come dey Sick from giving too much head...At a point I no come dey feel my tongue again....I really try for that Babe.

Hope you no day lie like this? LWKMD

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
Richadv:
2019 I bought a watch for 1 mumu as gift she was so happy I thought I've hit the jackpot but guess what next day she post a video and I saw her sister wearing the watch her small sister for that matter as if dat 1 nor do I still one of her course mate(male) watching the week the following week undecided love na nonsense pipo dey tell me I say leave m e many be dem be friends cheesy I sha hit but she Jo's b lik log of wood 4 bed undecided I Jo's vex getup is e Jo's b lik rape
ur English Dey give me headache

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 11, 2021
SmellySperm:

simping is a disorder my executional emeritus grin
I hear you, oga Solo. grin
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by pansophist(m): 12:52am On Apr 11, 2021
Chai, simps full nairaland o. See multitudes of confession. Jesus grin

Special thanks to TRP's apostles such as Martinez39s, ubunja, caveAdullam etc for ushering an abundance of swallows, for these gentlemen to overdose and "desimp" themselves with. It is not easy. Well done.

Most simps are in their 20's down, but it always get better from there. A man need to be a simp first, before "desimping", just like one must be a servant before becoming a master. You must be reborn. Lucky you if you've desimp earlier. For me, since 17 I stopped simping after my first crush dealt mercilessly with me, just because I fell in love. cry

But fellas, look at it from the good sides. It's better to simp earlier in life, learn from it and become gallant for life, instead of the female equivalence where they live recklessly during their prime, chase off good men, and pay the price for life. Any man that says he haven't simp is a liar. Infact I feel like hitting my head on the wall when I remember my simpism. May God have mercy on my soul. grin

Keep swallowing brothers. cool

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:30am On Apr 11, 2021
pansophist:
Chai, simps full nairaland o. See multitudes of confession. Jesus grin

Special thanks to Martinez39s, ubunja, caveAdullam and other redpill apostles for ushering an abundance of swallows, for these gentlemen to overdose and "desimp" themselves with. It is not easy. Well done.

Most simps are in their 20's down, but it always get better from there. A man need to be a simp first, before "desimping", just like one must be a servant before becoming a master. You must be reborn. Lucky you if you've desimp earlier. For me, since 17 I stopped simping after my first crush dealt mercilessly with me, just because I fell in love. cry

But fellas, look at it from the good sides. It's better to simp earlier in life, learn from it and become gallant for life, instead of the female equivalence where they live recklessly during their prime, chase off good men, and pay the price for life. Any man that says he haven't simp is a liar. Infact I feel like hitting my head on the wall when I remember my simpism. May God have mercy on my soul. grin

Keep swallowing brothers. cool

This is so irritating. Just look at the word " simp" flying here and there. Let people be simps in peace. Don't force them out of their biological make up. Killjoy. angry
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by jikaseo(f): 3:13am On Apr 11, 2021
Nonexistent:
We were saving to travel abroad.
1. I was "extravagant" and she was not so we suggested she took charge of finances so as to save and achieve our dream.
2. She was the one in charge of the visa processing because she knew the agent.
3. I was working like a donkey, hardly had time to anything else.
4. I trusted her and loved her, believed she did too.
5. I was a BIG FOOL.
She was the bigger FOOL bro. One thing is certain in life, every action attracts a reaction, repercussion or reward. Just wait for time.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by kenzysmith: 3:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

swear down big lies

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by kenzysmith: 3:47am On Apr 11, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by rex444(m): 4:52am On Apr 11, 2021
No insults but na the type wey him fellow man go ask for money him go claim say him no get
kenzysmith:
you turn girlfriend to your savings account na wa o

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by DaInferno(m): 6:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Nonexistent:
We were saving to travel abroad.
1. I was "extravagant" and she was not so we suggested she took charge of finances so as to save and achieve our dream.
2. She was the one in charge of the visa processing because she knew the agent.
3. I was working like a donkey, hardly had time to anything else.
4. I trusted her and loved her, believed she did too.
5. I was a BIG FOOL.
what you do bruh?
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Brayss(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2021
When I was in ss3 i was dating one of my school mate,she's in ss2,i so much love her,when it time for waec,i bought waec exam past question,almost all subjects to prepared for it,she told me to promised her that i will give all these books to her,after my examinations,including my waec calculator and i oblige,and i also have a younger sister that was in ss2,she'd a faith that i will give it to her,on my last paper,my girl comes to meet me to collect the books,I gives all to her with my calculator,she thanks me and walk away,i asked for a kiss to celebrate my final paper,she declined says it imoral.when i reach home,i met my dad inside the compound and i greated him,he asked me about my exam,i told him it was fine,he said where're the books he gave me money to buy that my sister will needs it,I told him i don't know who stole it inside my locker when we're celebrating.he beat the hell out of me.when i told my girl about what happend to me,she's laughing helplessly,that was when i known that i'd been used.

17 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by mosdii(m): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2021
Confess your Simps(sins) and be born again by accepting the gospel according to red pill.

First step, Know That Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Second step, Accept the fact that you are living in simphood

Third step, Accept, Study and Stick to TRP

Fourth step, Practice and Imbibe the lessons from TRP

Fifth step, Go and Simp no more

31 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by fuckboys: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2021
Chai those days before I became a badass fuckboy. Dashed a girl the only phone I had back at jss3, a motorola phone.
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by gwininfo(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2021
simp! simp! simp?
I was in love with this girl and somehow I felt I wasn't up to her level but the shit i did just to get her attention, my unborn children wouldn't forgive me.
favour wherever you are, God you

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by KevinDein: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2021
Smopro:
Bought a small Java phone for this babe, she broke up with me the second day: Naso mumu 18years old me go her mumsy shop go collect my phone back grin cheesy

You should be proud of your 18 year old self.

14 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by kenzysmith: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2021
Brayss:
When I was in ss3 i was dating one of my school mate,she's in ss2,i so much love her,when it time for waec,i bought waec exam past question,almost all subjects to prepared for it,she told me to promised her that i will give all these books to her,after my examinations,including my waec calculator and i oblige,and i also have a younger sister that was in ss2,she'd a faith that i will give it to her,on my last paper,my girl comes to meet me to collect the books,I gives all to her with my calculator,she thanks me and walk away,i asked for a kiss to celebrate my final paper,she declined says it imoral.when i reach home,i met my dad inside the compound and i greated him,he asked me about my exam,i told him it was fine,he said where're the books he gave me money to buy that my sister will needs it,I told him i don't know who stole it inside my locker when we're celebrating.he beat the hell out of me.when i told my girl about what happend to me,she's laughing helplessly,that was when i known that i'd been used.
hope u taken the red pill?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Brayss(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
hope u getting the red pill?
Overdose
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by MJBOLT: 10:01am On Apr 11, 2021
you deserve more beating angry

Brayss:
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Otunana: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Brayss:
grin cheesy grin grin grin Omo nor be small brushing and punching you chop on top galfrnd...this life sha until you experience strong something u nor go fit learn
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Kingcalls: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
The day I decided to breK up with my gf...I bought her a perfume , disc man , a pair of sneaker... chocolates and a mini cake and also took her to a fast food for her to enjoy a meal b4 breaking up with her...after I told her dint want the relationship again...she just accepted and left with the gifts...my guys that were sitted on another table were waiting thinking that she will leave the gifts out of heartbreak...but them shock as they saw her leave with the gifts

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by rayvelez(m): 12:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Meh man don suffer ontop secs school love, i remember i lied to my parents that i failed state govt qualified for free waec fees when i truly passed and qualified bt my gf failed nah so my dad gave me (7500) money and i used it to pay for my sec school gf waec lol. Nah just only thank u i got not even a kiss, hug or f^ck i no see shi shi Chai it was on our VS day i knew that nah one ss2 tall boys dey f^ck am meh dis gal set die.
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by bluskyee: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
mine when I was 19 I had my ist girlfriend I used to send this girl 500 mtn from my pocket money every 2 days. after I send her the card I will use my own card to call her she never call me. there was a day she agree to have lunch with me we went to sillzers she came with her younger brother they ate fried rice and big chicken while I was drinking coke talkng with her I would have bought food for my self but I was considering their fare back home in my heart I was in tears but I was just there smiling like gaduje. after the meal his younger brother demand for meat pie and ice cream she also said I should also buy for her too that I should put it inside take away pack. they sat at their seat why I went to buy it for them and I also gave them 1500 for their fair back home. i am the one who called her if she have arrive home even hug I no see talk less of pussy chai I mumu that year sha
you still Mumu...just that you can't detect it now until you are 40.
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Reex12(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Drsnives:
I foresee Mr op going for deliverance cos this his simpness is out of this world

This I have seen
pls ignore this fake wannabe falseprophet..Nigerians cant be creative and make thier own niche, they must copy somebody and be the lowbudget version

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Goddeywithme: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

This is so irritating. Just look at the word " simp" flying here and there. Let people be simps in peace. Don't force them out of their biological make up. Killjoy. angry

Let them simp in peace u said. Abi. So u will benefit

Ur son will also simp, and mo ey meant for ur upkeep as an old woman will go to a leeching woman, while u stay without.

Don't tell me u will have ur own money

My parents have enough and are still earning from their investments. But they need me and my siblings to withdraw that money, take them to hospital, and make sure they get the best treatment. Ur son will be simping and running after pussy, instead of being there for u in old age. So, say Amen to this prayer, MY SON SHALL SIMP FOREVER IN PEACE.

I am waiting for ur Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by pansophist(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

If your brother or husband is a simp, will you be proud of him?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
pansophist:

If your brother or husband is a simp, will you be proud of him?

No qualms. I love simps.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Lilpen3758: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=Brayss post=100688114]When I was in ss3 i was dating one of my school mate,she's in ss2,i so much love her,when it time for waec,i bought waec exam past question,almost all subjects to prepared for it,she told me to promised her that i will give all these books to her,after my examinations,including my waec calculator and i oblige,and i also have a younger sister that was in ss2,she'd a faith that i will give it to her,on my last paper,my girl comes to meet me to collect the books,I gives all to her with my calculator,she thanks me and walk away,i asked for a kiss to celebrate my final paper,she declined says it imoral.when i reach home,i met my dad inside the compound and i greated him,he asked me about my exam,i told him it was fine,he said where're the books he gave me money to buy that my sister will needs it,I told him i don't know who stole it inside my locker when we're celebrating.he beat the hell out of me
Sorry man, it fvcking hurts common kiss......imagine??
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Ever since i knew 9ja girls couldn't offer anything than sex, i basically use them for what they can offer.

This was even before i read about red pill.

Getting to know red pill just confirmed a lot of things.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by PacAmaru: 3:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
foreign

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Dad Is So Good In Bed; Cant Stop Sleeping With Him / This Lady Can Tell The Size Of Your Manhood By Looking At Your Face(pics) / Do Nice Guys Really Finish Last? She's Scared Of My Attitude.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.