Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life (8113 Views)

Ladies Do This Us And We Will Gladly Be Your Simp( Photo) / Foolish Thing I Once Did For Love / See What My Ex Girlfriend Once Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by PacAmaru: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
[quote author=Lilpen3758 post=100696590][/quote]Jesus hold me I go kill person
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by KingTom(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
Smopro:
Bought a small Java phone for this babe, she broke up with me the second day: Naso mumu 18years old me go her mumsy shop go collect my phone back grin cheesy

You are no SIMP, on the contrary you're a RED PILLER from your account grin

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by lkillbrokehoes: 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
JidennaJason:
I will SIMPly read the comments.
Simping is a disease
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by lkillbrokehoes: 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Papertrails:

Commander in chief of all simps Nigeria branch grin
He has taken the "Redpill". he's probably a changed man now.
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Cerebellum: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
kenzysmith:
mine when I was 19 I had my ist girlfriend I used to send this girl 500 mtn from my pocket money every 2 days. after I send her the card I will use my own card to call her she never call me. there was a day she agree to have lunch with me we went to sillzers she came with her younger brother they ate fried rice and big chicken while I was drinking coke talkng with her I would have bought food for my self but I was considering their fare back home in my heart I was in tears but I was just there smiling like gaduje. after the meal his younger brother demand for meat pie and ice cream she also said I should also buy for her too that I should put it inside take away pack. they sat at their seat why I went to buy it for them and I also gave them 1500 for their fair back home. i am the one who called her if she have arrive home even hug I no see talk less of pussy chai I mumu that year sha

To slapp you realll hardddd dey hungry me Ajeh!
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
These stories make me feel awful, I don't think I've ever done something simp related but wow y'all got bleeped
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Polynek(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
I really enjoyed all the stories in dix thread, but 4 me I hv never dated a girl b4.
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Simping is a disease
A chronic one my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by kenzysmith: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
bluskyee:
you still Mumu...just that you can't detect it now until you are 40.
I done swallow red pill they tey I have been banging ladies left and right I done wicked gun the hearts wey I done break enh because of that my experience enh. I no even reach 23 before I turn alhfa male I done wise up tey tey

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Lilpen3758: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2021
PacAmaru:
Jesus hold me I go kill person
Calm down......
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Queenslander(f): 10:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Nonexistent:
We were saving to travel abroad.
1. I was "extravagant" and she was not so we suggested she took charge of finances so as to save and achieve our dream.
2. She was the one in charge of the visa processing because she knew the agent.
3. I was working like a donkey, hardly had time to anything else.
4. I trusted her and loved her, believed she did too.
5. I was a BIG FOOL .
lmao grin no offense, I have to laugh cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by scofield114: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
you guys werent simps at all since u can remember your simping experience i dont have simping experience i have simping experienCEs. the least i could remember is that during level 100 there was one girl in our department i bought phones to her 4times without even having to touch her breasts i found out that she wasnt losing the phones i bought to her as she told me instead she dashed it to her bfs i knew when she gave the fourth phone to one of my friends from another department
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by kenzysmith: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2021
scofield114:
you guys werent simps at all since u can remember your simping experience i dont have simping experience i have simping experienCEs. the least i could remember is that during level 100 there was one girl in our department i bought phones to her 4times without even having to touch her breasts i found out that she wasnt losing the phones i bought to her as she told me instead she dashed it to her bfs i knew when she gave the fourth phone to one of my friends from another department
your own simp na extra ordinary
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Blackfire(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
If I vote for buhari in 2015... Can that also quantify me as Simp?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Mcfi(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
DemonInvoker:
My own na Head Master she turn me into... Any small thing she go bend my head go down...The day Wey I no give head she go para for me,send me text msgs say you didn't give me some head today why?!I go quickly apologize then she go come over later come spread am for me to give her agali for like 1hour sef before allowing me to slamdunk... Na so so sick I come dey Sick from giving too much head...At a point I no come dey feel my tongue again....I really try for that Babe.

Thank God for your life bro...
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 04, 2021
jikaseo:

She was the bigger FOOL bro. One thing is certain in life, every action attracts a reaction, repercussion or reward. Just wait for time.
Real men don't wait for time, they fvvck biittches up immediately!
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Realbuzzing(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
Smopro:
Bought a small Java phone for this babe, she broke up with me the second day: Naso mumu 18years old me go her mumsy shop go collect my phone back grin cheesy

Lol
I feel u
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Whazar(m): 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
To some of us, this red pill nah inherited one olohun
I never simp before walahi
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by EmzyT: 7:17am On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by Olagoods1: 5:04am On Apr 24, 2022
In 2020 I fell in love with this girls ,so I used to send her #500 card every week. Total 2500, I bought her watch too 500. Las las the girl dump me thank God she made a red Piller I'm today.
In 2021 I asked one girl out, give her the textbook I bought in 100 level, plus shawarma 1k and she also bought me item7 though I later use am pay 2k willingly. But no card no gift unlike the one I dated in 2020 That's how red pill started.
I'm now a red Piller.
One naira I can't give any girl again without fucking make I use my money carry runz babe is better.
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by shantti(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
I ran under the heavy rain at night looking for a pharmacy to buy condom from, while the girl I was to have sex with was in my room pressing phone, I was afraid she might change her mind if I wasted time. If u see the way I was running eh, u will think something was after my life. No pharmacy was open, I had to run to a very very very far place under d heavy rain before I could find a pharmacy. After buying the condom, I began d long journey back home, I ran and ran and ran and ran for a long period of time before I got home. My phone spilt cos a lot of water entered inside it, my only palms spoilt, my jeans trousers tore, my wallet was drenched, Cold entered my body and I started shivering. I almost collapsed. I become very sick and had to spend a lot of money on treatment. I regret my stupidity. Thank God for redpill

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by okoroemeka(m): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
shantti:
I ran under the heavy rain at night looking for a pharmacy to buy condom from, while the girl I was to have sex with was in my room pressing phone, I was afraid she might change her mind if I wasted time. If u see the way I was running eh, u will think something was after my life. No pharmacy was open, I had to run to a very very very far place under d heavy rain before I could find a pharmacy. After buying the condom, I began d long journey back home, I ran and ran and ran and ran for a long period of time before I got home. My phone spilt cos a lot of water entered inside it, my only palms spoilt, my jeans trousers tore, my wallet was drenched, Cold entered my body and I started shivering. I almost collapsed. I become very sick and had to spend a lot of money on treatment. I regret my stupidity. Thank God for redpill
did you later have any strength left to nack the pvssy,konji it shall not be well with you
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by shantti(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2022
okoroemeka:
did you later have any strength left to nack the pvssy,konji it shall not be well with you

I still nack oh even though I was feeling very feverish and weak. The girl was scared she was like "No come die here abeg oh"
Re: Share Your Simp Experience U Once Did For A Girl In Your Life by yunglegend99(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
who never simp hands up in the air... Nobody!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys / My Experience With A Strange Lady / DNA Testing, The Battle For Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.