Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Here's How To Become The Dream Man Of Your Dream Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's How To Become The Dream Man Of Your Dream Girl (260 Views)

Every Girl Dream Man / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Meghan Markle Gave Up Her Dream Life To Be With Her Dream Man,would You Do Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's How To Become The Dream Man Of Your Dream Girl by Relatehub2(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2021
Honestly speaking there's No way a man can settle down with a woman that's not in same league with him.

Every woman has a dream man, so as a man you can't get entangled with your dream woman, if you don't suit her criteria for a dream man. You only attract what looks like you, if not you might be seen as a gold digger.

Just as the saying goes, that only birds of same feather flock together.
So if as a man and you have a particular criteria for a dream woman, look into them and ask yourself if this kinda woman is too see me today will she, value me same way i value her?

In other to breach this gap, if the exist in you here are some step-ups you can involve yourself in to gain more worth;

(1) Have a workable vision for your life.
(2) Get Good source of income.
(3) Gather lifetime skills that people will continuously need ; if you have issues on where to acquire these skills; you can for free @ Geniushubglobal. Com, you can start by following them on their social media handles @ Geniushubglobal.

Kindly drop your comments below.

Re: Here's How To Become The Dream Man Of Your Dream Girl by Teadavid23(m): 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
grin dope
Re: Here's How To Become The Dream Man Of Your Dream Girl by Zhunnurayn(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kudos a would like to follow that program
Re: Here's How To Become The Dream Man Of Your Dream Girl by Zhunnurayn(m): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2021
Kudos a would like to follow that program
Re: Here's How To Become The Dream Man Of Your Dream Girl by SanctifiedSista(f): 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2021
Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature

(1) (Reply)

What Kinda Prayer Did You Set For Your Girl Friend Or Ex / Funny Prophecy: 72-year-old Man Wants His Manhood To Be Effective (Video) / Make More Money, Avoid Spending A Lot On Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.