Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus (25910 Views)

Lords Chosen Members Carrying Out Evangelism In Woolwich, UK (Photo, Video) / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by Reasoning(m): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
The same Jesus that a native doctor is begging a prophet to forgive her sin as Ada Jesus in another tread, a repentant cultists is surrendering his soul too!! Who do una this thing What is the first and surname of Christ gan gan in the Bible Let start from there!! I guess they will say it Jesus Joseph grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by Stevyne: 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Shey na only me no DEH believe chosen testimonies
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by Joshuazedd(m): 12:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
What about the lives he has wasted?
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by Sleekfingers: 12:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
peteregwu:
FORMER MEMBER OF BLACK ax WHO WAS INVOLVED INTO ARMED ROBBERY, DRUG ADDICTION ETC... TURNS TO JESUS CHRIST...

The God that saves sinners and makes them to be a Saint, that God is the true God and that is the God of Chosen...

Brother Daniel Onyeagolam Chukwuemeka is here to return all the glory to God for a great deliverance upon his life. He was initiated into 2 cult groups known as '' & the marine kingdom at River Niger. In this marine kingdom, he spends his night on the last day of every year at River Niger making incantations till crossover.

By the reason of these initiations he was involved into so many evil: Armed Robbery, Extortion, Patronizing native doctors, Fornication, drug addiction, smuggling of drugs and sales, smoking of cocain and heroine, metamatem which is popularly known as guzoro, Indian hemp, loud, cigarettes, alcohol etc... He takes these drugs as food and these drugs made it impossible for him to sleep at night even in the day time.

He has been arrested twice by the police. In one of the occasion the police stormed their camp at Ama Hausa and arrested him and several others. They were in police custody for 2 months without their parents knowing their whereabouts and the police decided to waste them secretly since they are unleashing terror to humanity. The police later changed their mind and extended their stay to 4 months after which they were charged to court with 18 count charges.

By miracle he was picked out from the gang as a result of the prayers of his parents who are Chosen and other chosen pastors. He was to be put to jail with 2 options, the jail conditions were met and he was released. The case trial continued for about 2 months and finally he was discharged and acquitted.

When he came back he did not stop his evil, instead he started recruiting fresh group or gang for greater evil mission. According to him, most of those boys he recruited lost their lives. He has been shot on multiple occasions but the gun will not respond and he will ignorantly go back to baba to pay obeisance not knowing that it was God who love him so much and doesn't want him to die before his time.

At a time he was tired of doing evil and decided to commit suicide. He had tried a total number of 4 times to take away his life all to no avail. He has tried hanging himself but the entire ceiling scattered and the attempt failed. He has gone to Nwangele river to drown himself but the attempt also failed. He has gone to the express road but all the big trucks and small cars were avoiding him.

At a time he started behaving abnormally and his family brought him to the church precisely Mgbidi Crusade 2021. He stayed at the crusade 2 days and became uncomfortable and he left the Crusade ground. He went straight to Nwaorie River in Owerri to drown himself but as he tried to jump inside, it seemed like a rope was drawing him back. He kept struggling to jump in and he got blind. He became unconscious and at the unconscious state he was hearing the voice of the pastor of Chosen cursing and destroying the demons that were inside him. By God's grace he was rescued by his family members who were in search of him.

They took him back to the Crusade ground. When he regained consciousness he saw himself at the crusade ground again. The power of God started working on him and when he received the salvation message by the pastor he surrendered all to Jesus Christ. Today he is a new creature old things are passed away and all things has become new to the glory of God.
Praise the Lord!!

Photo Credit Chosen Online Media Crew Imo State...

una come with una thrash.....why the dudue no go stand in front of a moving train....if the train no go tear am to pieces
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by WorkDesQ: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by damijoe77: 12:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
qualityalone:

Who cares if u believe it or not....
Go f. Ck shit mehn
You are depressed
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by dankorode(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:
This is the common thing with people. .. They live rugged life and then turn to Jesus Christ..

I was in church with a pretty curvy lady not knowing my pastor was watching me .. after service h called me and said ..

"I see you with another lady different from the one you brought last Sunday, pls i want you to desist from this act because the end is bad,I know this because I was once in the world too and I have done all this too but the end is bad "....

immediately he finished talking I told him

" Thank you sir...like you said you were once In the world before .pls sir let me enjoy the world too I promise you I'm coming back..".....
you sure say u go come back? trust me d devil may not give u another chance to repent.

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by BePrepared: 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed I'm not buying this bull crap.

Whether u buy it or sell it doesn't mean a thing in the world, I see u are bereft of historical knowledge, the birth of Christianity is Jerusalem at the cross not America.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by Sleekfingers: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
RedAlert08:
Nice fable.

you self see am?

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by qualityalone: 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
damijoe77:
You are depressed
U r obsessed
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
Joshuazedd:

Good question......that dude need to be arrested.....
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by RoyaltyQueen(f): 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
paulshedrach31:
What God cannot do does not exist.
God cannot lie.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by StanleyO22: 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
kindness9:
angry
Fake Testimony.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by fizziea(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
iro poo
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by PigTormentor: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=100678438]The GOD that turns a Sinful Wicked Man or woman from occultism and Sinfulness to Salvation is the True GOD.

The GOD that turns a Prostitute/ Marine agent to an Evangelist is the only Good GOD

The GOD that Changes an Armed Robber to an an Ambassador for Christ is the Living GOD..

That GOD is the GOD of the Chosen..
That GOD is My FATHER..
That is the GOD I Serve..
[/quote][/s]
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by 2shaw: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lies. Why ddnt he drink sniper to commit suicide,or hug a transformer. Abegi,scripted

1 Like

Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by AHCB: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
Please let's forget all this useless sentiment. If there is evidence that man was indeed an armed robber, he should be handed over to the police and let him answer for his crimes.

Giving his life to Christ still doesn't mean he shouldn't answer for his wrong doing. All this is just pure sentiment and it won't lead anywhere other than to encourage other armed robbers to repent and come to God after causing untold sorrow, grief and strife on innocent individuals.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by Tomisin666(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Sheunma:
Nigerians and perverse sense of justice. They get incensed and agitated when so called repented boko haram members are pardoned and rehabilitated by government but they praise their God when thieves, kidnappers, armed robbers and the likes testify in their places of worship of finding god after years of inflicting pain and hardship on their fellow citizens.
Dont mind them man i got your point there are all bunch of hypocrites dacing to swa lee tunes
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by reversedrolez: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mitishi:
So what happened to all the people he had killed in the course of his past? People please guide your life oooo. Imagine a robber going to heaven just a week before his death and his victims going to hell fire!����

True stuff.... Don't let any lowlife waste your life...
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by reversedrolez: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
Joshuazedd:

Smart question...
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by tianshie(m): 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
"He has gone to Nwangele river to drown himself but the attempt also failed."

I nor understand dis one. Im enter the water come dey swim ni?
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jesus is Lord.

Thank you, Almighty Father.

❤❤❤❤
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by anslemarinze52(m): 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Not impressed

You're impressed Bro........u Just want some attention
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by Chykes4micheal: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
Wow... Praise be to God.

But don't go and say because he has repented you will now go and vex the guy. He will show you the other side of him grin grin grin
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by Polynek(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nice 1 bro
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by peteregwu(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Rubbish keep deceiving yourself angry angry

The God of Chosen don shock by your ribs abi? grin
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by peteregwu(m): 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Stevyne:
Shey na only me no DEH believe chosen testimonies

Not only yiu sir, same with the devil and his followers.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by peteregwu(m): 5:53pm On Apr 11, 2021
fizziea:
iro poo

Otito po
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by Stevyne: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
peteregwu:

Not only yiu sir, same with the devil and his followers.
Your papa DEH among the followers
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by tojahh(m): 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
He should be arrested.

Not celebrated.

I am not impressed.
Re: The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus by Omaguali: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
paulshedrach31:
What God cannot do does not exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do? / Falling Down Under Anointing? / "Woman Vomits Lizard" During Bishop Sam Zuga Water Ministration In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.