Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? (421 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by Goodplace: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2021
Some People often say:when good things are better done the right way and if after time we would pick grey hairs from each other. this is love.

Does a man marry also the problems of the wife?

Please, throw light.
Re: Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by SanctifiedSista(f): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
Foolish talk from an immature boy. U are marrying a queen that will bring favor & happiness to your life

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature
Re: Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by Cutehector(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2021
The moment you tell a girl i love you, you have started owing her money. That is when she begins to tell you all her financial problems

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by Franzinni: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
4 beta 4...... Fill in the gap!!!

Every woman comes to a man's life with bagages and a closet .... Always check the skeletons before you become one

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by ThiagoKid(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2021
Don't ask me jor...
Ask those who wanna marry, or already married.

I am not getting married.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by Bornsinner7: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by culf: 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2021
A very funny question...
Re: Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by zagorakis(m): 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2021
before nko..
Re: Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by habsydiamond(m): 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2021
I will never do that mehn... Na to tell her to drop her problems at her papa house nao... Wetin 1+1=1 mean... Marriage mathematics

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by AfroKnight: 10:15pm On Apr 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Foolish talk from an immature boy. U are marrying a queen that will bring favor & happiness to your life

Diabetes is a terrible sickness. Buy this Ebook ..gives u food choices that will reduce your sugar level..check it on my link in my signature

Holy sister, you decided to insult the guy while stating your opinion.

Pray to your God to dash you small sense. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
habsydiamond:
I will never do that mehn... Na to tell her to drop her problems at her papa house nao... Wetin 1+1=1 mean... Marriage mathematics
lol you're a good mathematician my G cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It True That When You Marry A Woman You Marry Her Probs? by Drsnives(m): 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Foolish Lady why calling him immature, he just spike the truth

Mr op, one you marry any lady that has dated a yahoo boy b4 just know that your middle name is sorry.

I foresee many young ladies who once dated an Internet fraudster remaining single cos their destinies has been tied

This I have seen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be True? / New Model Call Girls Service In Mumbai That Will Give You The Feel Of Heaven / Poor Boy Drowns Because Of His Urge For Women....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.