Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) (50681 Views)

Benin Boy Constructs A Caterpillar (Video, Pictures) / This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) / Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
1Sharon:

Did you read what I posted??

I read what you posted.

Apocrypha books were written by historical people but the books they wrote were rejected as divine words of God.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
1Sharon:

And he wrote about his own death, does that make sense to you?

It talks about Enoch being taken up to heaven, so wher did genesis get that narrative from??

Moses did not write about his own death which was recorded in Deuteronomy.

Deuteronomy 34:5 So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.

Many believed it was written by Joshua.

Deuteronomy 34:9 And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.

You see, it makes perfect sense that the last verses of the book of Deuteronomy were completed by Joshua.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2021
unanonso:

I read what you posted.

Apocrypha books were written by historical people but the books they wrote were rejected as divine words of God.

This is not what we are arguing about.

Was the apocrypha quoted in the Bible? YES

Did I prove it? YES

If they were not divine, why were they quoted in the Bible?

The Bible has been altered, deal with it.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2021
unanonso:

Moses did not write about his own death which was recorded in Deuteronomy.

Deuteronomy 34:5 So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD.

Many believed it was written by Joshua.

Deuteronomy 34:9 And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.

You see, it makes perfect sense that the last verses of the book of Deuteronomy were completed by Joshua.

I thought you said Moses wrote the 5 books?

Now you are changing mouth and bringing out Joshua?
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
unanonso:

Humans were not divided by race by that time

Adam and Eve had to fit into one of the races, they were not green, were they?
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
1Sharon:

Adam and Eve had to fit into one of the races, they were not green, were they?

Adam and Eve were the parents of humanity. They were the first humans on earth.
Different races came from the three sons Noah Shem, Japheth and Ham after the flood.

Genesis 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. 10:4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. 10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations...
Genesis 10:32 These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.

Pls, read Gen. Chps. 10 and 11

Genesis 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
1Sharon:

I thought you said Moses wrote the 5 books?

Now you are changing mouth and bringing out Joshua?

Read my post again.

Moses wrote the five book excerpt the account of his death and what follows after. 8 verses in all.
Deuteronomy 34:5 So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD. 34:6 And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day. 34:7 And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated. 34:8 And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days: so the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended. 34:9 And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses. 34:10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face, 34:11 In all the signs and the wonders, which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land, 34:12 And in all that mighty hand, and in all the great terror which Moses shewed in the sight of all Israel.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2021
1Sharon:

This is not what we are arguing about.

Was the apocrypha quoted in the Bible? YES

Did I prove it? YES

If they were not divine, why were they quoted in the Bible?

The Bible has been altered, deal with it.

The apocrypha books were written after the book Malachi.
The NT writers quoted from Gen. to Malachi.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 5:32pm On Apr 16, 2021
unanonso:

Even the Jews rejected the Apocrypha that is why you can not find them in the Hebrew Bible which contains only the OT.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
unanonso:

They also quoted from the apocrypha.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
unanonso:

Read my post again.

Moses wrote the five book excerpt the account of his death and what follows after. 8 verses in all.
Deuteronomy 34:5 So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab, according to the word of the LORD. 34:6 And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab, over against Bethpeor: but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day. 34:7 And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died: his eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated. 34:8 And the children of Israel wept for Moses in the plains of Moab thirty days: so the days of weeping and mourning for Moses were ended. 34:9 And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses. 34:10 And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face, 34:11 In all the signs and the wonders, which the LORD sent him to do in the land of Egypt to Pharaoh, and to all his servants, and to all his land, 34:12 And in all that mighty hand, and in all the great terror which Moses shewed in the sight of all Israel.

Lol.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
unanonso:

Adam and Eve were the parents of humanity. They were the first humans on earth.
Different races came from the three sons Noah Shem, Japheth and Ham after the flood.

Genesis 10:1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. 10:2 The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras. 10:3 And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah. 10:4 And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim. 10:5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations...
Genesis 10:32 These are the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.

Pls, read Gen. Chps. 10 and 11

Genesis 11:7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech. 11:8 So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 11:9 Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

What race were Adam and Eve?
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2021
unanonso:

Even the Jews rejected the Apocrypha that is why you can not find them in the Hebrew Bible which contains only the OT.

They also rejected the NT and your Jesus.

Now are you going to reject those also?

You're sounding hypocritcal.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

They also rejected the NT and your Jesus.

Now are you going to reject those also?

You're sounding hypocritcal.

The Jews rejection of Jesus was a divine prophecy. The same OT also prophesied that at the end they will accept Jesus
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

What race were Adam and Eve?

Did you read the Bible verves?
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

They also quoted from the apocrypha.

The apocrypha is not by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol.

Pls, let me know why you Lol.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2021
unanonso:

The apocrypha is not by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit.

Lol there you go again, but it was quoted in the Bible. Give it up.

Why was it quoted?
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2021
unanonso:

Did you read the Bible verves?

You breezed passed my question and went straight onto Ham, Shem and Japeth. That's not what I asked. What race was Adam and Eve?

They predate Ham, Shem and Japeth.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:59am On Apr 17, 2021
unanonso:

The Jews rejection of Jesus was a divine prophecy. The same OT also prophesied that at the end they will accept Jesus

Did it also prophecy that they would reject the New testament and hate Christians? Till this day
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Did it also prophecy that they would reject the New testament and hate Christians? Till this day

The rejection of Jesus is automatically the rejection of everything about Him.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

You breezed passed my question and went straight onto Ham, Shem and Japeth. That's not what I asked. What race was Adam and Eve?

They predate Ham, Shem and Japeth.

I did not. I answered you.

Adam and Eve were the parents of humanity. Defferent races, tribes , tongues and nations came from them. Read the Bible verves.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Lol there you go again, but it was quoted in the Bible. Give it up.

Why was it quoted?

Jesus never quoted the Apocrypha
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
unanonso:

Jesus never quoted the Apocrypha

And so? The apocrypha was quoted in the Bible, my point has been made.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
unanonso:

I did not. I answered you.

Adam and Eve were the parents of humanity. Defferent races, tribes , tongues and nations came from them. Read the Bible verves.

What race were THEY?
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
unanonso:

The rejection of Jesus is automatically the rejection of everything about Him.

Jesus is a Jew, did they also reject being Jewish?

Ignorant ass-kissing Africans look up to Jews as the chosen ones, meanwhile they look down on you as a blasphemous pagan for saying God had a son.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

What race were THEY?

It has become very clear to me that you don't even understand what you are asking.

Adam is not an Angel neither is he an animal. Adam is Human (the very first)

So what race is Adam-human and from him came other human races
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

Jesus is a Jew, did they also reject being Jewish?

Ignorant ass-kissing Africans look up to Jews as the chosen ones, meanwhile they look down on you as a blasphemous pagan for saying God had a son.

For the Choice of words used on African...
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by unanonso(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
1Sharon:

And so? The apocrypha was quoted in the Bible, my point has been made.

Apocrypha was not quoted in the Bible.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 2:04am On Apr 18, 2021
unanonso:

Apocrypha was not quoted in the Bible.

What did I say here?? Are you purposely being obtuse?

1Sharon:

LOL. You know that alot of so called quotes of Jesus were taken from the apocrypha??

The NT validates the apocrypha and both books are similar to each other than the OT and NT.

Matthew 27:43 – if He is God’s Son, let God deliver him from His adversaries
Wisdom 2:18 – if the righteous man is God’s child, he will help him, and will deliver him from the hand of his adversaries

Luke 1:52 – He has brought down the powerful from their thrones, and lifted up the lowly;
Sirach 10:14 – The Lord overthrows the thrones of rulers, and enthrones the lowly in their place.

Ephesians 6:13-17
Stand therefore, and fasten the belt of truth around your waist, and put on the breastplate of righteousness. As shoes for your feet put on whatever will make you ready to proclaim the gospel of peace. With all of these, take the shield of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Wisdom 5:17-20
The Lord will take his zeal as his whole armor,
and will arm all creation to repel his enemies;
he will put on righteousness as a breastplate,
and wear impartial justice as a helmet;
he will take holiness as an invincible shield,
and sharpen stern wrath for a sword,
and creation will join with him to fight against his frenzied foes.

Matthew 23:37 – Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often have I desired to gather your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!
2 Esdras 1:30 – I gathered you as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings. But now, what shall I do to you? I will cast you out from my presence.

Additionally the books of Jasher is MENTIONED in Joshua 10:13 and 2nd Samuel 1;17-19

Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Ayt27(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
1Sharon:

LOL. You know that alot of so called quotes of Jesus were taken from the apocrypha??

The NT validates the apocrypha and both books are similar to each other than the OT and NT.

Matthew 27:43 – if He is God’s Son, let God deliver him from His adversaries
Wisdom 2:18 – if the righteous man is God’s child, he will help him, and will deliver him from the hand of his adversaries

Luke 1:52 – He has brought down the powerful from their thrones, and lifted up the lowly;
Sirach 10:14 – The Lord overthrows the thrones of rulers, and enthrones the lowly in their place.

Ephesians 6:13-17
Stand therefore, and fasten the belt of truth around your waist, and put on the breastplate of righteousness. As shoes for your feet put on whatever will make you ready to proclaim the gospel of peace. With all of these, take the shield of faith, with which you will be able to quench all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
Wisdom 5:17-20
The Lord will take his zeal as his whole armor,
and will arm all creation to repel his enemies;
he will put on righteousness as a breastplate,
and wear impartial justice as a helmet;
he will take holiness as an invincible shield,
and sharpen stern wrath for a sword,
and creation will join with him to fight against his frenzied foes.

Matthew 23:37 – Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often have I desired to gather your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you were not willing!
2 Esdras 1:30 – I gathered you as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings. But now, what shall I do to you? I will cast you out from my presence.

Additionally the books of Jasher is MENTIONED in Joshua 10:13 and 2nd Samuel 1;17-19

This is quite valid, I look at it this way.

If both are found in the NT and the apocrypha then you don't need the apocrypha. The apocrypha wouldn't be the standard, more like an historical confirmation.

If it's found in the apocrypha but not in the Bible, for my I wouldn't stand on the apocrypha in Faith.

There's this theological school of thought that says if Paul's letters to say the Bereans where found, would we also equate it with the standards that's found in the bible?

1 Like

Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by PlanktonX: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2022
smartty68:
And what have you done to prove that God exist? The Whites keeps making discoveries and breaking boundaries on the dailies risking their lives just to make the world a better place and you sit behind your keyboard and presume, assume.

Even the phone you used to post this was created by the Whites.

I guess he's hallucinating. Lol

All these still prove the existence of GOD Almighty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Architect Ibechile Egwudale Commences Fabrication Of Metals Into Machineries / Hysterics As 3D Model Of 'First Human Created By God' Actually Vin Diesel (pix) / Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.