Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) (50733 Views)

Benin Boy Constructs A Caterpillar (Video, Pictures) / This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) / Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Thazard(m): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Spider - Piller.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by redsun(m): 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
Every creature in nature seems to natural and intuitive ability to adapt and survive as a species, apart from maybe, black people. We are not fundamentally attached to the earth, as every other creatures. We have to rely on second-hand instincts, intuitions and opinions to survive.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Very interesting
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Eaglesence: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
OyinO:

You have said nothing meaningful except just bully and insults. The intelligent designer is far from what we have in the malevolent and paranoid destroyer, enslaver, hater, jealous and murderous character in the Bible and Quran.

As long as you accept that there is an intelligent supreme designer is fine for me.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by KingDash: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
viyon02:
It is only a fool that will say God do not exist.
where is your evidence?
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
Coolcalmcollect:

Una no just get sense
Everyone has their own opinion bro. But anybody who tries to contradict my statement is a fool...
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Mattswaggz: 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mayniaa:

What do you expect from a book that justifies rape, killing and mayhem?
Show me where the Bible Justified rape... I am waiting .....
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by InvestingExpert(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
A very nice adaptive feature

Some caterpillars can actually look like snakes just to scare off predators too
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by berbs: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
JohnGainsville:
Wonderful creatures of nature

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Seleco1: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
viyon02:

Which of the gods?
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
viyon02:
Am sorry for you because your great grandfathers are disappointed in you in their graves, because your thinking is that of foolishness, just look around you, you will see existence of God around you, better you change your mind set before is too late.

Lol, don't worry you're in that stage where you try so hard to convince yourself that your god exists and you attribute every little thing to your god and when someone counters your opinion, you respond with insults because deep down you know that what they're saying is true, but in order not to shatter your beliefs which deep down is already shaking, you'd rather force yourself to believe. Like I said, you're still in that phase. cheesy
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

And you think you’ve made sense? Let’s leave the Bible out of it.., what do you say about all these intelligent designs? A mistake? Or a work of a creator ? Saul was even worse than folks like you, they killed Christians and later repent.

You should bask in your ignorance today, tomorrow you’d be among the next level of people who would give testimony to an intelligent creator. Stay blessed!

It's the work of Santa Claus not your god. grin
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by pimper24: 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
TheCalculator:
Source: https://www.odditycentral.com/animals/this-caterpillar-mimics-a-scary-skull-to-keep-predators-at-bay.html

Obara Chisos! Me sef if I see am, I don tear race. Defense mechanism yii l'agbara gan
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Tetehjewels:
Just look at all these Moronic Atheists here.

Someone simply said "It's only a fool that would say God does not exist" without mentioning anybody's name o but see them jumping all over that singular post to prove their foolishness.

I guess it's guilty conscience at work

Someone whispers "God" and in their vexation they locate that comment with laser precision grin

It's because you're dull and unintelligent that's why you can't tell that people who don't believe in a god are the same Atheists you're talking about.
It's like saying "People who defend people in court are fools" and then turn around to say no name was mentioned after Lawyers have responded to it. You're not bright.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Onlinebar: 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Reminds me of the topic in highschool biology: Adaptation for survival
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
Cnach:

U that said no God exists
Oya explain the formation of two babies with different skin colour but same face look in a womb when just a sperm drop produced the two

Explain the formation of your god first. Then we'll know.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by OyinO: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

As long as you accept that there is an intelligent supreme designer is fine for me.

Now you come. Kudos!
I thought you were some close minded person with garbage-in-garbage-out mentality of inboxed thinking. However, there are many non intelligent designs by the same being been referred to by you. Common examples include dwarfs or midgets, conjoined twins, albinos, mosquitoes sucking human blood, bed bugs, volcanoes, tsunamis and hurricanes wrecking devastating havoc on coastal dwellers, death, old age, sickness, Satan, etc., all created by the intelligent designer.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2021
kingxsamz:

It's because you're dull and unintelligent that's why you can't tell that people who don't believe in a god are the same Atheists you're talking about.
It's like saying "People who defend people in court are fools" and then turn around to say no name was mentioned after Lawyers have responded to it. You're not bright.

A lot of despondent and depressed people also stopped believing that God exists due to their own experiences. Are you despondent or depressed? You are not very bright!
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2021
Wonderful nature.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by virago(f): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2021
viyon02:

And only a bigger fool will believe in a non existent deity
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by juliebest(f): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Unique creature
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Mayniaa: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2021
macjireh:

if u believed u have ancestors who lived before u,,then u just became a bigger fool,,cuz God existed b4 ur ancestors

Sango existed before your yaweh, prove me wrong tongue
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Mayniaa: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Cnach:

U that said no God exists
Oya explain the formation of two babies with different skin colour but same face look in a womb when just a sperm drop produced the two

what are you saying? grin
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Mayniaa: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2021
toobusy:
Why deny the undeniable.......

Zeus?
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Mayniaa: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2021
Abboki:

U are a foool
Brainwashed fooool tongue
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Cnach: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Mayniaa:

what are you saying? grin
junior finish ur indomie U must not understand what's above u
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Mayniaa: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Cnach:

junior finish ur indomie
U must not understand what's above u

sheep grin
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by adewuyia2014(m): 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2021
God is wonderful, protecting his creature through different means.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by SMBH: 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
Irritating ** vomitts
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by viyon02: 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2021
virago:

And only a bigger fool will believe in a non existent deity
oh so you believe in deity, I wish you are in my area, I could have taught you a lesson of your life, but don't worry you will learn in a hard way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Architect Ibechile Egwudale Commences Fabrication Of Metals Into Machineries / Hysterics As 3D Model Of 'First Human Created By God' Actually Vin Diesel (pix) / Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.