Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) (50773 Views)

Benin Boy Constructs A Caterpillar (Video, Pictures) / This Caterpillar’s Camouflage Is On Another Level (Photos) / Samsung Unveils Smart T.V That Mimics And Blends With Any Wall(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
AsherAmari:
@, first pics looks like spider Man.

Well that mask can only work for predators that know what a skull is.

grin grin some views generally look scary even without the viewer having pre knowledge of what it looks like.

Like someone seeing a ghost for the first time, even if you have no idea of what it is, you must tear race out of fear of how scary it looks grin grin
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Abboki: 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
viyon02:
It is only a fool that will say God do not exist.

God bless you
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
APC caterpillar.

Exactly the same way APC is deceiving/deceived millions of Nigerians.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Youngwiz71(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
grin grin
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wonderful God,Allahu Akbar !

1 Like

Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by abfemi163: 5:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
Wow
What an adaptation
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
OpinionCounts:

grin grin some views generally look scary even without the viewer having pre knowledge of what it looks like.

Like someone seeing a ghost for the first time, even if you have no idea of what it is, you must tear race out of fear of how scary it looks grin grin

grin I don't think so. Otherwise you would have taken off when you saw a human being for the first time after you became aware of your surroundings.

Before anything can scare you, you would have heard of it and had a mental picture of its scary tales. So it's already in your head.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
BanevsJoker:
Looks like the late WWE wrestler Kamala.
Yeah Kamala the Ugandan giant. Memories.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Lafrresh: 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
smartty68:
And what have you done to prove that God exist? The Whites keeps making discoveries and breaking boundaries on the dailies risking their lives just to make the world a better place and you sit behind your keyboard and presume, assume.

Even the phone you used to post this was created by the Whites.

I guess he's hallucinating. Lol
The whites are also human beings and God created them cool. Without God creating and giving us brain , do you think we would come up with any discovery
Even the mineral resources used are gotten from where

1 Like

Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
I saw them selling, buying and eating fried caterpillars somewhere between Benin and Sapele.

This skeleton caterpillar will definitely scare them.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mayniaa:

It is only fools that will say a god exist
Why deny the undeniable.......
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by bmdmix3: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Spider-Man on my mind...
how
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by MrIcredible: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
viyon02:
It is also only a FOOLISH fool that will be calling a man a God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
unanonso:

Which ones are you referring to?

Ever heard of the apocrypha? My dear, your Bible is incomplete.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by salem1996: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
i thought of a while about pple who claim God does not exist or liken christianity to a white man imagination which the blacks now live on and term them brainwashed!!!

but come to think of it, it is same white man that brought the text books u are reading, it is same white man that invent the phones u are using, it is same white man that brought the idea of freedom to act as rght that many of u want, so we all are worshippers of the whiteman after all. "Christianity" you claim "is practice by the brainwashed", "Religion is for the poor masses" you claim. OK here is my take:

Many of you in the above notion are worshipers of reasons and scientist; If reasons can objectified herself, that one can point to reason and say "here is she", it means that you will constantly go to reason to pray counsell and seek answers which is also religion. so u are quite practicing a suppose abstract religion whose god is self and reason which the Christians call Idols. secondly, A lot of you worship objects which determined your faith, confidence and even whole being. the scientists gives u direction by constanty telling you what to do, they objects and gadgets tells the scientists what is wrong or right which is their god. everyone practice religion (Christianity is not a religion but experiencial transformation proving by an act of loving God, morality and everyon), but some choose to vocalize theirs

Athiest will now come cool

shaaaaa i always tell pple "every truth is first bias".

* i come in peace*

1 Like

Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Jayrow08: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Na sense
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
Just look at all these Moronic Atheists here.

Someone simply said "It's only a fool that would say God does not exist" without mentioning anybody's name o but see them jumping all over that singular post to prove their foolishness.

I guess it's guilty conscience at work

Someone whispers "God" and in their vexation they locate that comment with laser precision grin
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Toosure70: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
Skull miners , how far?
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by sounso: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Even the fool cannot still say it with his mouth. He can only say it in his mind.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
Am telling you my brother, the supreme being is beyond our imagination, my father told me that whoever says so is equivalent to Goats and sheep’s..
viyon02:
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by BALO13: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
The mimicry does'nt decieve some sturborn predator
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Cnach: 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mayniaa:

U that said no God exists
Oya explain the formation of two babies with different skin colour but same face look in a womb when just a sperm drop produced the two
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by Obyino: 6:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
This caterpillar the mean ooo grin
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by salem1996: 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
Cnach:

U that said no God exists
Oya explain the formation of two babies with different skin colour but same face look in a womb when just a sperm drop produced the two

for as long as scientists were born too is a proof they can never explain this...

in words of Oliver O. "sceintist will give what already a new name so as to want to compromise"
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by macjireh: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mayniaa:

if u believed u have ancestors who lived before u,,then u just became a bigger fool,,cuz God existed b4 ur ancestors
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by spartan117(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
viyon02:
Truly it takes a fool to see all of these and claim that it wasn't designed by a higher being!
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by spartan117(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
smartty68:
And what have you done to prove that God exist? The Whites keeps making discoveries and breaking boundaries on the dailies risking their lives just to make the world a better place and you sit behind your keyboard and presume, assume.

Even the phone you used to post this was created by the Whites.

Off point undecided
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by OyinO: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
viyon02:

Existence of the unknown God has nothing to do with Bible and Quran claims and stories. And God is not a male man or Father.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by OyinO: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

And you think you’ve made sense? Let’s leave the Bible out of it.., what do you say about all these intelligent designs? A mistake? Or a work of a creator ? Saul was even worse than folks like you, they killed Christians and later repent.

You should bask in your ignorance today, tomorrow you’d be among the next level of people who would give testimony to an intelligent creator. Stay blessed!

You have said nothing meaningful except just bully and insults. The intelligent designer is far from what we have in the malevolent and paranoid destroyer, enslaver, hater, jealous and murderous character in the Bible and Quran.
Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by hibeebeeking: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
smartty68:

Even the phone you used to post this was created by the Whites.. You think the whites are trying to make the world a better place. Pls give me a point that will make me to belief that God did not exist..

Re: This Caterpillar Mimics A Scary Skull To Keep Predators At Bay (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Waris this mehn undecided
Ugly thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Architect Ibechile Egwudale Commences Fabrication Of Metals Into Machineries / Hysterics As 3D Model Of 'First Human Created By God' Actually Vin Diesel (pix) / Earth Heading Towards 'Hothouse' State Not Seen In 50 Million Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.