Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

From Relationship Adviser To Enemy Of Progress (funny Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Relationship Adviser To Enemy Of Progress (funny Pic) (559 Views)

Ladies If You Are Not Ready To Fork, Stay Away From Relationship / Funny Memes: Share any funny pic on your phone / Remove Sex From Relationship You Will Discover This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Relationship Adviser To Enemy Of Progress (funny Pic) by BerryP(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2021
Hello, my dear Nairalanders.

Saw this picture on Facebook and have been laughing and rolling in my bed ever since.

Funny enough, I have had a similar experience where my advice was sought by my cousin regarding her relationship. I gave her very good and candid advice only for her to turn around and declare me as "the enemy of the state" - please note that both guys and ladies can be offended with relationship advice. Since then I have vowed to always remain in my lane regarding people's relationships.

BTW the relationship eventually crashed as she later found out that her boyfriend was a serial womanizer which I warned her of.

Abeg feel free to share your experience!!!

Re: From Relationship Adviser To Enemy Of Progress (funny Pic) by Drsnives(m): 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2021
Revealed to her all the I'll talks her bf de yan behind her back thinking say she fit give me small Congo shine..

Lass lass na me them take settle

I foresee her knocking at my door asking for favour in a week time. The favour is nor too clear, let's wait till then

This I have seen
Re: From Relationship Adviser To Enemy Of Progress (funny Pic) by BerryP(m): 11:41pm On Apr 10, 2021
I like you bros. You always dey see grin grin grin
Drsnives:
Revealed to her all the I'll talks her bf de yan behind her back thinking say she fit give me small Congo shine..

Lass lass na me them take settle

I foresee her knocking at my door asking for favour in a week time. The favour is nor too clear, let's wait till then

This I have seen

(1) (Reply)

The Saying : A Woman Trapped In A Male Body / What Makes A Happy Marriage? / The Cubana Multi Million Dollar Empire Built From Scratch. Money Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.