Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision (7766 Views)

Aviation, Works Ministry, Others Make Presentations As Buhari Presides Over FEC / Peter Obi: I Did Not Donate N1 Billion To COVID-19 Relief Fund / Third Mainland Bridge Is Safe – Works Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by airminem(f): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2021
You're right!
Racoon:
Simply because you have no meaningful thing to say or contribute to critical thinking discussion.Ok rest but dont let us see you polluting other threads with this level of ignorance.
Thanks for that
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by airminem(f): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2021
Disconnect:
I believe everything is going to be okay...But for now let's bear the consequences of our actions both in 2015 and 2019
grin
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by risos(m): 8:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Wetin all the government NSE/COREN employed engineers dey do for that ministry sef? Common supervision job.

Na the first time them wan build bridge for this contree be this?
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by globalresource: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Racoon:
Simply because you have no meaningful thing to say or contribute to critical thinking discussion.Ok rest but dont let us see you polluting other threads with this level of ignorance.

You have that guys time. May his life be run the way Buhari is running nigeria.

I don't know why someone will just be supporting evil if not that he himself is evil

People like that are the reason Nigeria will not develop. They reason with their anus
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by funshint(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2021
But Ibadan-Ife-Ilesa road is already dualized. Are they talking of extending it to Akure? Or what are they even saying sef?
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2021
jogsman01:
They should use their salaries for project supervision? Overtime, overnight, and weekends supervision. You don't understand what FMOW and other MOW engineers goes thru.
Let's assume you are a project supervisor in a company, which you are paid monthly; The company has a project vehicle. Will you be paid another money for supervision of a project in which you are employed to do?
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by FA13(m): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2021
Omihanifa:
This fashola can never change undecided he comes with all kinds of tricks just to steal public funds

Which one be highway furniture again undecided
Highway design software angry

He don use grammar to deceive the exco again

There is highway monitoring and design software my friend.

The amount 15m devoted to the design of the software shows they are not serious about it. It will cost way more to have a reasonable software.

I dont know of the furniture.
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by Atom007(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2021
Racoon:
So how much are the projects themselves worth if supervising them are this expensive.Are the FMOW official not being paid their salaries, allowances or other entitlements?

Perhaps President Buhari may claimed not being aware, surprised or shocked as usual in appending to the works ministry budget that included this horrendous corruption, but posterity will forever judge him for being a overt sanctimonious corrupt hypocrite who appoint a band of superlooters who sucked Nigeria into chronic borrowing & indebtedness.

Bros, consultancy fee is diff from ministry engineers salary u r talking about. Using salary not up to 100k to be supervising project amounts to nothing. It will leads to connivance with contractors. The litu supervision fee given either to consultant or ministry Engineers is for d betterment of this country n to avoid corruption. Do ur findings before comment
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by Sunnyja: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

Stop arguing blindly...

The news read proposed even though I found the amount questionable but saved my epistle till the news is verified, hence using only emoji.

But in your own case, apart from finalizing on the news, you have already lumped Buhari into it, castigating Fashola and his ministry cos such are the kind of news you like to read and venom are there to be spilled...

Like I said earlier, life is too short to be fixated
The question still remains, why "proposing" such a rediculous amount in the first case?
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by Owologbo(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/2021-budget-Works-ministry-votes-N1bn-for-projects-supervision

Hope Ameachi and co de see their mate?
I remember how the idiot kick against the Marine University.

1 Like

Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by wildernessVoice: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omihanifa:
This fashola can never change undecided he comes with all kinds of tricks just to steal public funds

Now that you asked

Highway furniture include road signages, kilometer post, làne markings, fence e.t.c.
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by seunmsg(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Omihanifa:

Highway furniture has been existing long before Fashola was born. It simply means road signs, markings, kilometer signposts, speed breakers etc. They are generally referred to as road furniture.
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by jogsman01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
Let's assume you are a project supervisor in a company, which you are paid monthly; The company has a project vehicle. Will you be paid another money for supervision of a project in which you are employed to do?
Can you compare those company's salary packages to that of the government?
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by na2016: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

That's why I find the proposal questionable... N1bn ogini.

That amount would do projects on itself

Well in as much as I don't know how the ministry runs it project, that money may cover the supervision of projects by the ministry. Supervision is abroad term and it can include allowance for the ministry's engineers or staff on site, fuel for project vehicle, etc throughput Nigeria. So 1 billion may not really be so high if they argue in that angle. But my question to them would just have been, why can't the contractor pay for that? Afterall this may have been included in the contract sum.
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by MEGAWATCH: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
helinues:

As usual, Buhari's name must be sneaked into the discussion...

Is this fixation?

How much were you paid to sale your soul to the devill?

Judas ended up by killing himself in the Bible after betraying Jesus.
Re: 2021 Budget: Works Ministry Votes N1 Billion For Projects Supervision by Ilaumoh(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
alsudaes1:
Abak-Ekparakwa road shocked It has been reconstructed by Udom, why is it being listed? Unless it's meant to be paid back to the state.

@Ilaumoh
yeah ..pay back

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Security Presence As Abia Assembly Resumes Plenary This Week / What State Is The Most Backward State In Nigeria? / How Terrorists Plan To Disrupt 2019 Election – NITDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.