Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor (21378 Views)

Subsidy Palliatives: What Have You Received From Your Governor? / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by adeblow(m): 10:22am On Apr 11, 2021
Kaduna: Infrastructure 7/10
Security: 2/10

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2021
Zetty177x:

Read my post again. Where he's not doing well is security. I mentioned that

Still he cant be more than 4/10

That is about the highest in Nigeria.

Which is a shame
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Zetty177x: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2021
Someone7:
Samuel Ortom: 0/10

Crying about Fulani herdsmen on TV is his favourite tactic to divert public attention from his absolute ineptitude. The lying bugger

0? This is unfair..but I literally lol

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by hollywater: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2021
Robisky001:
Okowa 3/10

On vocational training, he's doing well for himself.
He did well on roads too,but unemployment is his biggest challenge.

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2021
vic224real:
Gov. Yahaya Bello
Kogi State
0/10

Useless Gov

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Jeux: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2021
With this your assertion I now fully understand I am conversing with a kid who is totally bereft of ideal of how a govt should be run, i don’t do partisan politics so I don’t argue or support blindly. I don comot hand for your matter. Continue living in delusion . .
Zetty177x:

Is it Obaseki that will give u teachers..there a ministry of education. If no commissioner,there are directors and other personnel.
Obaseki has done a lot..haters will never tell a truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 10:25am On Apr 11, 2021
BigBashiru:
So we have 36 stare governors and no one has received a rating more than 5.....so you can see mr president is not entirely to blame for inefficiencies in the 36 states.... why is there no real workingnworld class hospital in the 36 states??

The President is even more uselss than all of these useless Govs. No bar!!!

Abi you want make we rate am??
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2021
Robisky001:
Okowa 3/10

On vocational training, he's doing well for himself.

Okowa should be like 2.5/10.

Pulling way below the weight of Delta State. Just compare Delta and Akwa Ibom and you would understand better

Delta has been very unfortunate with Govs. Ibori is even the best of the lot. Just imagine that!!!

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by BigBashiru: 10:27am On Apr 11, 2021
nameo:

The President is even more uselss than all of these useless Govs. No bar!!!

Abi you want make we rate am??

nigerians should direct their complaints to their state governor and state house of assembly - they are the ones holding states backk....

2 Likes

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Zetty177x: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2021
Jeux:
With this your assertion I now fully understand I am conversing with a kid who is totally bereft of ideal of how a govt should be run, i don’t do partisan politics so I don’t argue or support blindly. I don comot hand for your matter. Continue living in delusion . .

Small pikin

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2021
papyskinsy:
seyi makinde. 9/10.

I don't care about other things he did buh what made me respect him more was that he fully reconstruct Apete Road Ibadan.. A road the 3 governors found difficult to do.. he did it within 2 years.. Seyi made a standard gutter just like they do lagos and did a German floor that's gonna last for years...

Apete ppl have been leaving in pain and Agony for years.. due to bad road.

Thank you seyi makinde. God bless you

Good for the Apete people. Good one and good reason.

But on the whole, he cant be more than 3/10

1 Like

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Zetty177x: 10:29am On Apr 11, 2021
Jeux:

Date of birth: 2001.. better return that phone ...I get write ups to do . not argue with children. I give up

2 Likes

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by sketcherJ(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2021
techmo:

Name; Audio Seyi Makinde

State; Oyo State Nigeria

Score / Ratings ; minus -10 /10

Remarks; Fvcking horrible retarrd

lol APC e warrior
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Ajibel(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2021
thelinguist:
Babajide sanwó-olú. 5/10..yet to see a specific project initiated by him.. Fairness to him, he didn't abandon any of a bode project. But he needs to be more assertive and initiate better projects.

Better projects like?
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2021
Aliyeous:
Kaduna state 6/10
Infrastructure wise he's excellent
security wise he's below average
Lastly he has no human feelings

This is one of the worst Govs in Nigeria. His projects are just normal.

But see how he has handled the religious and ethnic of Kaduna(arguably the most potentially volatile in Nigeria). That sums he up.

El rufai will be worst than Buhari. Just that he is vastly more intelligent
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Ajibel(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2021
layopampam:
Babajide Sanwo-olu: -ve 5 (minus 5). The man has been commissioning Ambode projects since he became Governor. Not a single project to his name, even EndSARS protest damage he has refused to fix, I don't know what he does with LASG money

So he should leave projects uncompleted and start a new one afresh?
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Truthful1:
Taraba state
Governor Darius Dickson Ishaku
0 - Horrible

Useless Govs

Taraba has been so unlucky
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by sniperr007(m): 10:33am On Apr 11, 2021
BafanaBafana:
I was going to rate my governor 2, but it will be an insult to other governors.
Ladies and gentlemen, Have you met the man of God, Mr Samuel Ortom, gomina of Benue state?

Infrastructure 0.5 (Mass burial is his only project)
Security 0
Salaries 0
Pension 0

Buying of people's land at very low prices 10
Building his own personal factories and farms 10.

Ortom is the worst governor in Nigeria.
He doesn't deserve zero rating. I rate him - 5 (negative five)

Security isn't is responsibility in reality.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by jaxxy(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2021
Franckelv230:

You mean you need reasons to know that Nigeria politicians are evil?

Hmm, this shows you voted for buhari, not once but twice or even more

Carry u Buhari talk from here abeg. I’m asking for the reason for their score. Sm where giving low and some high of which some weren’t clear to understand hence I asked for reasons to be put up. I don’t think about Buhari 24/7 abeg.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
seanah:
Akwa Ibom.
1/10
Most projects na scam
If he does not get 4/10. I can hardly see which Gov should.
He started rather poorly but seem to have finally align hinself to the "working" of Akpabio.

In my view, lucky state
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2021
Mekadone:

If this is true then every other governor in Nigeria at this present house should score lower than 3 because Ganduje by no small measure is the best performing governor in Nigeria by a very wide margin. Anyone that think is state governor as performed beta than Ganduje be it in infrastructure or policy wise should quote me let us have a debate.

Imagine ruling the most populous state in the endegered north without kidnapping, herdsmen conflict n all that now add the massive quality of infrastructure only comparable to what is seen in Europe, way above the yeye project by the likes of Umahi n Co.

You dey mind them
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Ajibel(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Shutup1st:
Lagos state
Babajide sanwo-olu

poor electricity supply, unneccessary task for motorist, No new project initiated ×

3/10 !

So Sanwoolu should abandon projects he inherited for new projects?
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by OnyeOlokoro(m): 10:37am On Apr 11, 2021
Grgton:
what about FCT ??
FCT no get wahala , it's on Autopilot
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Ajibel(m): 10:39am On Apr 11, 2021
tuna85:

As regards endsars you are right, as for projects, you don't expect him to initiate new ones when there are a couple of Ambode's uncompleted projects which have to be worked on.

Even projects which Fashola initiated but weren't completed by Ambode still has to be completed by Sanwoolu. The money Lagos generates is better channeled towards completing the old projects that'll be beneficial to the masses.

2 Likes

Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by eedimo(m): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2021
-000000000000000000000000000000001 Ben Ayade
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Ajibel(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2021
omonla10:
Sanwo olu Lagos state.
1/10.

How can u be auctioning out another man's car cos he flouted traffic rules.. Madness at its best

That's the Lagos state law which has been there before he even became the gov of the state. If you have issues with the law, you can go to the court and contest it and it may be repealed in your favor. It's not by just making noise online. Don't follow one way and no one will arrest you not to talk of auctioning your car
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Mosesvic11(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2021
prof2007:
Let's rate our governors...

A. Name your state of origin.
B. Score your state governor between 0 - 10 marks (0 = Horrible; 5 = Average; 10 = Excellent).

You can give additional comments e.g. Good in security, poor in infrastructure etc.
Kogi o/10 very bad . six years nothing to show... only propaganda
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by nameo: 10:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Anyways, i don tire

I will just say NO current Gov in Nigeria is more than 4/10. They are essentially a bunch of useless Govs, with a exception of just a few who are below average.

The only Govs who in my view can be more than average( but not more than 6/10) are Akpabio, Fashola and Obi. This is mainly cos they truly imparted their states(Lagos, Akwa Ibom and Anambra), almost in a transformatic way.
And those are the only 3 states for now that i will put my money on to really see real developments in the near future (if they can get Disruptive Leaders in the next dispensation). Those states are "ready".

These are past Govs by the way.

Caveat: Dont know enough about the North to really say much about the Govs there
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 11, 2021
Neme:Mohammed Musa Bello

State:Null

Position : FCT minister

Abuja

Rate:5%

Reason :He dumps indigenous people of Abuja for foreigners oppressing us in our ancient land

Accolades : security, urbanization, unity, peace, eloquent speech

Accusations : Land robbery and sidelining in indigenous villagers of Abuja
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by BafanaBafana: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2021
sniperr007:

Security isn't is responsibility in reality.
As a matter of fact, it is my dear.
Re: Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor by BafanaBafana: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
The Northern governors will always be rated high.

They don't critize people in power.

It's against Islam
Travel out of your state, meet people, get exposure. It will help your thinking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Heavy Security Presence At APC National Secretariat In Abuja / APC Yet To Pick Buhari’s Running Mate / 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.