Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) (31968 Views)

Olugbenga Jacobs Graduates From University (Pictures) / Cubana Chief Priest Bags PHD - Doctorate Degree From Ghana University - Pictures / Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by Duplexxx: 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Bad boy old edition abi
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by KunleyY19(m): 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Oji lo gba Ope!!!
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by eMJPossibility(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2021
looking at him as if he depend his life on the certificate

after collecting benefits 2020 with Bella shmurda and joined with Olamide to load CC right here receiving certificate to mastermind his CC loading career has computer engineering to cover up

God dey
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by Raskass: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Good
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2021
Anyone who attends either of these schools:

Bells
Covenant
Landmark
Redeemers
Baze
etc

and don't graduate with a First Class, is worthy of DEATH. Such a one is worthless.

Because first-class package is included in the school fees.
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by KingClown(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

School is not overrated just say u no like book

Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by Sokari29: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
FrankBass281:
Na this one I fit call graduation no be our graduate here for Nigeria wey think say Dem don graduate yet nothing Dem know.i was discussing with an ICH 500L student today about the course he is studying and he couldn't answer very simple questions I asked him. Everybody for 9ja wan answer graduate yet nothing dey their head. When we accept that schooling in Nigeria is bleeped up and dump it and get better things doing with our lives the better
All the same I get Facebook accounts for sale.note you have to send money before I give you the details
Send money first ni!!, U no trust Ur customers n u want them to trust u... You n Ur accounts go old o.
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by KingClown(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
JaneYave:
Smiles, this guy!

only about 20% of degrees actually taught in schools are relevant to today's Job market.

schools are sopose to teach courses that have a relationship with our economic growth.

as long as we continue with all these rubbish curriculum

we will continue to be in poverty and unemployment.
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
All these Nairaland celebrities, sha.
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by KingClown(m): 8:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
funsho75:

Weldone... School na scam school na scam

But you can hv a successful business without educate professionals in your team

I no say u go start to dey mention names of dropout

But what u always forget is that those guys learn most of stuff they worked on from school
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by Onebaddest01: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2021
This guy is a loader...All these Comp. simps not trusted.na tools � we need now.#owo loading din din din loading
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by Enwizoo: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hope you not talking about chioma Cox I no understand
JaneYave:
Academics is the surest improvement. People that know the power of knowledge embrace it, one sister abandoned hers against all pleas, now it is all sour.
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by armadeo(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Na wa for you oh. I sure say you don chop ban.

Dem don ban am. Lol.
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingClown:

I will rather quit school and be in chiomas position than this guys position.

plenty computer degree holders dy Gsm village.

this guys only hope is God or his parents connect (since he can afford bells uni, his parents are doing well)

Chiomas problem is that she didn't use her opportunity and time well.

give somebody like mercy or nengi of BBN chiomas position and they would be set for life.

there's a difference between academics and education.

academics na scam ( I will argue this till I die)
you can get education anywhere.

school has turned to bussiness. the only people cashing out are the school owners.

school is overrated.
Mumu talk! Why did Davido's uncle lose Osun governorship seat? Why is Obaseki running in and out of court rooms?
You prefer to be in the position of Chioma who dropped out to be what? Why did she lose the N100m cooking show? They detected she was not a qualfied chef! What if she had gone to a Catering school after then and come back to negotiate for the contract? Do you know how many doors that contract should have opened if she had gotten it? You said she didn't use opportunity well? She listened to people like you and back out to flaunt wig and make up. So, if a big company like Sheraton and co wants to employ Chefs, they will leave qualified graduates to employ Chioma because she is carrying Davido's baby mama tag?
What business skill does Mercy have? She is a prostitute and not hiding it, she extort men to buy properties.
Graduates are at Computer village? Do you wonder why they scam people successfully? They know loopholes and are more educated than the people they are scamming. You can study Architecture and be an Interior decorator, it will help you have ideas of design.
Book na book, money na money! Davido and all him family no drop out, Mike Adenuga, Otedola etc children no drop out! Mind what you wish for yourself, some prayed for God to bring men like Davido to them.

Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingClown:

drop this mentality bro.........

hire people for what they can do rather what their so called degree is telling you.

if your car has issues will you take it to mechanical/electrical engineering first class graduate or will you take it to a mechanic ?

baba no dull yourself

a couple of years ago the owner of UT bank in ghana lost his ownership of the bank and his biggest regret was hiring first class students ( Google it )

this type of news doesn't become popular because it's bad market for schools.

if you want to spend money on school, spend it in primary and secondary education.

if you want to hire people, hire people that can get the Job done. life no hard.

Why didn't you give this advise to your father when he was wasting money on your Education?
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by KingClown(m): 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Why didn't you give this advise to your father when he was wasting money on your Education?

me sef being think say education na the key.

I learnt the hard way.
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by KingClown(m): 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Mumu talk! Why did Davido's uncle lose Osun governorship seat? Why is Obaseki running in and out of court rooms?
You prefer to be in the position of Chioma who dropped out to be what? Why did she lose the N100m cooking show? They detected she was not a qualfied chef! What if she had gone to a Catering school after then and come back to negotiate for the contract? Do you know how many doors that contract should have opened if she had gotten it? You said she didn't use opportunity well? She listened to people like you and back out to flaunt wig and make up. So, if a big company like Sheraton and co wants to employ Chefs, they will leave qualified graduates to employ Chioma because she is carrying Davido's baby mama tag?
What business skill does Mercy have? She is a prostitute and not hiding it, she extort men to buy properties.
Graduates are at Computer village? Do you wonder why they scam people successfully? They know loopholes and are more educated than the people they are scamming. You can study Architecture and be an Interior decorator, it will help you have ideas of design.
Book na book, money na money! Davido and all him family no drop out, Mike Adenuga, Otedola etc children no drop out! Mind what you wish for yourself, some prayed for God to bring men like Davido to them.
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingClown:

me sef being think say education na the key.

I learnt the hard way.

You didn't "think" till he finished wasting his money?
Why did the Adelekes, Otedola, Dangote, Adenuga etc send their families to school?
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by pepperdemzombie: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingClown:

I don't have stress to shout.

you don't how life works but you're in hurry to argue grin smh.

not everybody wants to be politician and hold top positions in government.

rich people go to school because they bored and have nothing to do with money.

you are shouting otedola........ otedola is where he is because his father set the door for him, his father was a one time Lagos state governor or so I'm not sure of the position.

from there he picked up.

even his children that went to expensive schools are they using the degrees

this arguemwnt is long, I don't have strength to argue.

with this your mentality you can never be rich. highest you would be a middle class earner except you came from a rich family.

abeg don't quote me again.

Upload all the riches, wealth and achievements you have acquired after you left book.
Money wen old man for take build house dey collect rent, e just waste am like that. Someone should advised him earlier.
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by KingClown(m): 9:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

You didn't "think" till he finished wasting his money?
Why did the Adelekes, Otedola, Dangote, Adenuga etc send their families to school?
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by KingClown(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Upload all the riches, wealth and achievements you have acquired after you left book.
Money wen old man for take build house dey collect rent, e just waste am like that. Someone should advised him earlier.
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by Obakoolex(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingClown:

this guys only hope is God or his parents connect (since he can afford bells uni, his parents are doing well)

give somebody like mercy or nengi of BBN chiomas position and they would be set for life.

school has turned to bussiness. the only people cashing out are the school owners.

school is overrated.
You people can be very funny.... school na scam??
So let's say you win a jackpot of #100 million, you would say you will invest bah.... Now can you make all your employees dropouts and hope to be successful??
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by Parizz: 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingClown:

I lot.

you're still missing the point bro.

book is a thing of the past.

what institutions should be focusing on is hands on skills that have a relationship with economic growth.

if you work in IT you would know that you don't need any school to earn big.

all you have to do is to create projects that people can relate to.

my parents spent millions of naira on top my head for a so-called very big course.

that year if people hear the course and the school I went to them go think say I go turn millionaire with one month salary......all na wash.

these days if I hear people talking about school....I just laugh.

you can be a welder working at a multinational company earning serious money without going to university.

all you have to do is look for the right short term courses to do
you later contradicted yourself. My brother, skills without education is incomplete because education is the bedrock of the society
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by Hollawayn05(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2021
allwellsam35:
Congratulation bro. HMU for your CAC NGO’S Newspapers Publications, Change of Name , Name Correction, Company Registration, Business Name Reg, NGO Reg, e.t.c. Check my signature for my contact and great reviews thanks.

Bro
How much be newspaper change of name pub?
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by lugo99(m): 9:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
congratulations bro... but wiz no finish sch anyway sha I don forget say
WizKid is a goat..
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by Sazeals(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingClown:

school is overrated.

I don't care about the academics na scam part, but the plenty computer degree holder at gsm village is a wrong statement, computer engineering is vast, limitless opportunities, those people at gsm village with degrees found their selves there as a result of what this shithole country has to offer, with the rate at which everything is going digital you prolly need on c.e graduate.
thanks
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by witworth(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
Loading... Continual
Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by Aeg0n: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingClown:

school is overrated.
I concur in Timaya's voice.
No be everybody wey go school sabi hence the saying "eni mo way lo mo iwe".

Re: Bad Boy Timz Graduates From Bells University (Pictures) by calcal: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
KingClown:

school is overrated.

Most people cannot differentiate between academics and education

The roadside mechanic that can do his job in exchange for money is being referred to as illiterate, whereas the guy is educated in his own job.

Ex Nigerian Billionaire Goddy Anabor Turn Taxi Driver, Explains What Led To It / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite / Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50