Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 (2269 Views)

❗Don't Buy A Car Without Inviting Me To Inspect It For You❗❗ / Relate Your Bad Experience Of Buying A Bad Car Without Proper Inspection. / Peugeot E-legend That Drives Itself: Car Without Driver Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by mrcoolautofix(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2021
It's not as easy as it sounds but with this 10 minutes video of mine, you should be able to make good decisions. This is part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgr8Tx1qN5g use it or leave it.................

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by Kewtt: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
It's not as easy as it sounds but with this 10 minutes video of mine, you should be able to make good decisions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgr8Tx1qN5g
Why were you shouting? Who were you shouting at? Why the rush? Were there hot potatoes in your mouth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Kewtt:

Why were you shouting? Who were you shouting at? Why the rush? Were there hot potatoes in your mouth?
you are just a trained monkey
Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by peeps4u: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

I watched your video, please for the sake of next time, don't objectify women like that again. I watched how you compared car inspection with women's body count, don't do that again.

I'm a man, so don't take it personal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by ksmart027(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
peeps4u:

I watched your video, please for the sake of next time, don't objectify women like that again. I watched how you compared car inspection with women's body count, don't do that again.

Didn't you hear the part he called nigerians lazy arse smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by nurey(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Lots of fallacies in the video, things you can't prove beyond reasonable doubt.

Very Abusive person from females, to Africans to Nigerians, car owners and mechanics.

Very offpoint video jumping from bamboo to mango tree haba

Very fake attempt to mimick foreign accent defeating most of your pronunciation.

But I enjoyed your computer electronic problem grin everything nah computer electronic problem.

He didn't even touch the most basic thing in car inspection nah to rush go find odometer be him major issue grin like odometer tells maintenance history.

He dissed Africans but still has bad mouth to come post in african focused site for free.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by peeps4u: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
ksmart027:

Didn't really watch it patiently.

I first thought it was one oyinbo man, I was more surprised when I got to know he's even based in Abuja. Who is he forming accent for even while in Nigeria?

The guy really has inferiority complex. He is targetting Nigerians but made a video on how to buy used cars for Europeans and Americans and also sounding like a fairly used oyinbo man.

Why didn't he go and post the YouTube link on oyinbo forum?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by peeps4u: 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2021
ksmart027:

I just had to re-watch that video now and listened to it.

This guy is a nincompoop sha. So he had to denigrate Nigerians to look acceptable to Europeans and Americans? No wonder he speaks in that video like someone who has sore in the mouth just to sound non-nigerian.

He suffers from low self esteem.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by mrcoolautofix(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
peeps4u:

Bro you sound so hurted, I not am here for you to lecture me ok, let me say it again buying a car that have huge mileage is like marrying a girl with a many body counts, you are in trouble.. let that sink in.

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by peeps4u: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bro you sound so hurted, I not am here for you to lecture me ok, let me say it again buying a car that have huge mileage is like marrying a girl with a many body counts, you are in trouble.. let that sink in.

I'm not hurted, I ain't a woman. Just pointing out the foolishness in your video.

So you've seen how foolish your other thread was that you had to pull down your post on that thread and the title?

That was how foolish you were in that video also.

5 Likes

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by ksmart027(m): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2021
peeps4u:

Didn't really watch it patiently.

I first thought it was one oyinbo man, I was more surprised when I got to know he's even based in Abuja. Who is he forming accent for even while in Nigeria?

The guy really has inferiority complex. He is targetting Nigerians but made a video on how to buy used cars for Europeans and Americans and also sounding like a fairly used oyinbo man.

Why didn't he go and post the YouTube link on oyinbo forum?
That dude have problem upstairs, he is a making video on our to buy a fairly used car and he said nigerians are lazy arse because majority of nigerians and africans didn't subscribe to his chanel so he is making the video for europeans. But my problem is why is he posting the video in a nigeria forum. No wahala na, make him go europe go the inspect cars there na rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by peeps4u: 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
ksmart027:

That dude have problem upstairs, he is a making video on our to buy a fairly used car and he said nigerians are lazy arse because majority of nigerians and africans didn't subscribe to his chanel so he is making the video for europeans. But my problem is why is he posting the video in a nigeria forum. No wahala na, make him go europe go the inspect cars there na rubbish.

He just created another thread and titled it why are Nigerians hateful?

Just because 2 people commented negatively about the services they got from him. He had to forget his other Nigerian customers and tagged everyone hateful because of 2 people with bad reviews about him. But he has pulled the thread down after realising he goofed again.

He is a type that will sell his Nigerian brother to look acceptable to Europeans and Americans.

He has problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by jidobaba(m): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
Una no get chill sha. I enjoyed the video o. Didnt find it offensive tbh. Mechanic style of humor dey always brash. Scotty Kilmer and the rest.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by Kewtt: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
mrcoolautofix:

Look in the mirror

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by mrcoolautofix(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2021
jidobaba:
Una no get chill sha. I enjoyed the video o. Didnt find it offensive tbh. Mechanic style of humor dey always brash. Scotty Kilmer and the rest.
Finally one out of the million beclouded comes along.. I really think this guys needs to go somewhere I don't know just go somewhere where there is no body..
Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:12am On Apr 16, 2021
peeps4u:

I just had to re-watch that video now and listened to it.

This guy is a nincompoop sha. So he had to denigrate Nigerians to look acceptable to Europeans and Americans? No wonder he speaks in that video like someone who has sore in the mouth just to sound non-nigerian.

He suffers from low self esteem.
you sound so daft & decayed bro no offense is your sister having too many body count?

You are sound like you are dying out of your misery.. there is rope you know..

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by mrcoolautofix(m): 12:15am On Apr 16, 2021
ksmart027:

I said there are two kind of inspections for African based environmental & European but since most of my subscribers are European i am gonna be doing the European version.. why don't you stop acting like a girl & be logical for once? Who hurt you? Just seems like a fatal transition of aggression did you caught your girlfriend cheating or did ya bet ticket cut?
Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by peeps4u: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
you sound so daft & decayed bro no offense is your sister having too many body count?

You are sound like you are dying out of your misery.. there is rope you know..

You already revealed how uncivilized you are. Ask your mum that stupid question because I'm sure no woman will stay with you with this foul and nasty attitude towards women.

4 Likes

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by ksmart027(m): 8:07am On Apr 16, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
I said there are two kind of inspections for African based environmental & European but since most of my subscribers are European i am gonna be doing the European version.. why don't you stop acting like a girl & be logical for once? Who hurt you? Just seems like a fatal transition of aggression did you caught your girlfriend cheating or did ya bet ticket cut?
Mr man i am not here to banter words with you, calling your fellow nigerians and africans lazy arse to look good in the eyes of europeans shows how deluded you are. Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by ksmart027(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
you just a sadistic inhumanity creature get lost
I pity anybody wey give you car to repair, foolish kazeem.

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by peeps4u: 2:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
ksmart027:

I pity anybody wey give you car to repair, foolish kazeem.

1. That guy devoted almost 5 mins in abusing his viewers on his YouTube channel, calling them all sorts of foul names because some of them gave negative remarks.

2. Same guy created thread to bash Nigerians because he had issues with just 2 clients, until I called out his stupidity which made him to bring down the thread.

3. Same guy created this thread to market his YouTube channel, only to start throwing foul words and abuses around.

Isn't it obvious this guy has issues with himself and people?

I even first advised him about how objectified women in his video like a reasonable person I thought he was, only to reveal his disgusting nature with his response.

5 Likes

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by Gravatar: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
ksmart027:

Mr man i am not here to banter words with you, calling your fellow nigerians and africans lazy arse to look good in the eyes of europeans shows how deluded you are. Have a nice day

I have taken it upon myself to report that useless YouTube video, YouTube no dey use ear hear hateful misogynistic commentary, na quick deleting and blocking dey wait for the guy

Let us all simply report the video on YouTube, and report the guy's posts here, I have seen enough rules broken on nairaland to warrant a permanent ban for the guy

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by Gravatar: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
peeps4u:

1. That guy devoted almost 5 mins in abusing his viewers on his YouTube channel, calling them all sorts of foul names because some of them gave negative remarks.

2. Same guy created thread to bash Nigerians because he had issues with just 2 clients, until I called out his stupidity which made him to bring down the thread.

3. Same guy created this thread to market his YouTube channel, only to start throwing foul words and abuses around.

I even first advised him about how objectified women in his video like a reasonable person I thought he was, only to reveal his disgusting nature with his response.

Let us all simply report the video on YouTube, and report the guy's posts here, I have seen enough rules broken on nairaland to warrant a permanent ban for the guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
you just a sadistic inhumanity creature get lost
guy, number one, you are a SERVICE PROVIDER so right or wrong, your manner of approach has to be respectful and diplomatic especially as this is your business handle. I've been on this forum long enough and I've also dealt with a lot of people and I make bold to say that you're uncouth and mannerless. This is the internet, trolls will come and that's where your diplomacy has to step in, a potential client might go through your posts and see where you make sexual references to peoples mothers and sisters. Advice no be curse o, I personally have recommended lots of people to radautoworks and gazzuzz even off this forum, I won't want a situation where I recommend someone to you and you'll insult their mother. Have a great day sir cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by ksmart027(m): 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2021
peeps4u:

I no get him time, he should continue to wallow in his ignorant.
Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by radautoworks: 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2021
Op, please reshoot this video. It sends a very negative message about you.
Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by peeps4u: 6:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
radautoworks:
Op, please reshoot this video. It sends a very negative message about you.

He will reply and say you're pained for advising him, especially you being a woman. That was what he told me when I called his attention to that video

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by peeps4u: 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2021
Gravatar:

I've just reported it for hateful content

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
peeps4u:

I've just reported it for hateful content
Well lets see if YouTube takes it down... but like it or not i am not changing anything. all you feninist guys should screw your nuts all i am not taking anything down....try watching all my videos cos i will be doing more with that phrase on...
Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
guy, number one, you are a SERVICE PROVIDER so right or wrong, your manner of approach has to be respectful and diplomatic especially as this is your business handle. I've been on this forum long enough and I've also dealt with a lot of people and I make bold to say that you're uncouth and mannerless. This is the internet, trolls will come and that's where your diplomacy has to step in, a potential client might go through your posts and see where you make sexual references to peoples mothers and sisters. Advice no be curse o, I personally have recommended lots of people to radautoworks and gazzuzz even off this forum, I won't want a situation where I recommend someone to you and you'll insult their mother. Have a great day sir cool
listen carefully for the fact that i am service provider doesn't mean i can take every shit from anybody including those who aren't even my customers like thia ones over here.. as a customer your focus is the service or problem you came to get a solution for. Not pest on people cos you think they are living becouse of you or you put them where they are. It's absolutely rubbish.. they are situation that needs diplomacy not all so don't think because i am here to make my service know to you folks you can talk any shit that comes out of your mouth & expect apologies.. take it to your bedroom bro. Your money is yours as much as your office, same here, respect is a reciprocal be you a service provider or a customer to be, you need to have marner's when you talk to strangers period.
I wonder why it's those who aren't my customers or putting money in my pocket that have the audacity to rant into my hearing like i am here to entertain bullshit..
Re: How To Buy A Used Car Without Mechanic Assistance Pt1 by DMechy: 6:00am On Apr 27, 2021
mrcoolautofix:
listen carefully for the fact that i am service provider doesn't mean i can take every shit from anybody including those who aren't even my customers like thia ones over here.. as a customer your focus is the service or problem you came to get a solution for. Not pest on people cos you think they are living becouse of you or you put them where they are. It's absolutely rubbish.. they are situation that needs diplomacy not all so don't think because i am here to make my service know to you folks you can talk any shit that comes out of your mouth & expect apologies.. take it to your bedroom bro. Your money is yours as much as your office, same here, respect is a reciprocal be you a service provider or a customer to be, you need to have marner's when you talk to strangers period.
I wonder why it's those who aren't my customers or putting money in my pocket that have the audacity to rant into my hearing like i am here to entertain bullshit..

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable 2003 Toyota Camry Up For Sale / Ac Conversion From Automatic To Manual / Please Advice: Yaris Or Avanza?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.