Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US (69325 Views)

Man Jumps Into Water, Wrestles Alligator To Save His Puppy In Florida (Video) / Biggest Dogs In Nigeria Thread (Photos) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by sigiyaya112: 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
In other words the Monster Alligator has Destroyed the destiny of the dogs. The innocent dogs must have gone close to devourer and had no Shepherd to protect them.

In our Journey on this Earth, it is very Important and Vital to stay with the Shepherd of our lives. As long as we are hidden in the Shepherd of lives, He will Preserve us from the Devourers waiting to devour us and when He calls us home we will be Guaranteed of Eternal rest in Heaven.

JESUS Christ is the True Shepherd! HE is the only one that will Guaranteed our Safety here on Earth and in Eternity..
You are a shameless Idi0t!!
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by richmond500: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Slow alligator? Alligators can hit 32 km/hr on land that's faster than you except you are an elite runner
that's the speed at which it strikes, not the speed at which it runs, if u are bringing such scenario, then a chameleon is faster than cheetah
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by SarkinYarki: 8:41pm On Apr 11, 2021
richmond500:
that's the speed at which it strikes, not the speed at which it runs, if u are bringing such scenario, then a chameleon is faster than cheetah

That's not strike speed that's speed over 25 metres ... don't play with these wild animals , all of them know how to run

2 Likes

Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by richmond500: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

You indicated “Some”

The predatory instincts of the alligator is top notch and cannot be compare me to any breed of dogs. Alligators cannot be domesticated like dogs..
Alligators hunted back when dinosaurs rule the earth, therefore they are ferocious cold blooded killers, its different from dogs that hunt in packs, it different strategy, it doesn't mean alligators are better hunters, na tactics differ
u don't need to be huge with long canines to be bad, the dragonfly though very small is a better hunter than both alligator and dogs combined

1 Like

Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by richmond500: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
SarkinYarki:

That's not strike speed that's speed over 25 metres ... don't play with these wild animals , all of them know how to run
but they don't run, if all animals that can run always run, humans will never kill a snake cos snakes are faster and will likely see u before u see them, thereby giving them a chance to run and surprise u.
If u are 20yards away from this alligator, u are safe

2 Likes

Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by richmond500: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
SarkinYarki:

I am sure you think you can out run a hippo? cheesy. Don't try it
lol, wetin deh pain me about hippos be say, deh are herbivorous yet chase and kill humans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by 99thEnemy(m): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fishneck:
What nonsense is this op? At vulturebbqgrills all we care about is vultures and being zombies who work for free.
Modified;If you don't understand sarcasm don't quote me
grin grin grin
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Cutehector(m): 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fishneck:
What nonsense is this op? At vullturebbqgrills all we care about is vultures and being zombies who work for free.
Modified;If you don't understand sarcasm don't quote me
cheesy
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Fulani herdsligator
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Jorge91: 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2021
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/monster-12ft-alligator-caught-before-23889314
trust my fellow naija brothers as long as it’s harmful to humans snakes, sharks, alligators and other wildlife we go kill them chop before them kill us.
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Adakintroy: 9:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Righteousness2:
In other words the Monster Alligator has Destroyed the destiny of the dogs. The innocent dogs must have gone close to devourer and had no Shepherd to protect them.

In our Journey on this Earth, it is very Important and Vital to stay with the Shepherd of our lives. As long as we are hidden in the Shepherd of lives, He will Preserve us from the Devourers waiting to devour us and when He calls us home we will be Guaranteed of Eternal rest in Heaven.

JESUS Christ is the True Shepherd! HE is the only one that will Guaranteed our Safety here on Earth and in Eternity..

Your preaching Sha. You must find connections somewhere.

Anyway keep up.

Nairaland na kuku demon yard this days They need you here.
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by realstars: 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kestolove:
dogs can now walk freely
The Children Are Many In There. They Can Cwontinue From There.
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
chuksville:
What a huge alligator !�
Those dogs are just morons.
How can a very slow alligator catch a dog that has a keen sense of smell, sight and hearing.
What's the purpose of keeping such dogs.
American dogs and stupidity, thier owners do everything for them even to pea sef, for Africa, those dogs sef alone can kill the reptile.
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by ultimateprof: 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2021
See Hunter with sense, not Hunter with jass!

See the way a Hunter fine, no be Hunter wey dey smell. This Hunter even get camera to view distance but our hunters here dey climb tree in order to view far!

If this man na my papa, I go dey proud to dey answer the son of a Hunter. Everything for oyibo hand make sense.

Hunter for here no even get value, more especially under this valueless government.
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Dannyozs(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2021
richmond500:
lol, wetin deh pain me about hippos be say, deh are herbivorous yet chase and kill humans
hippos are super territorial and very aggressive. They are literally always angry lol most predators including crocs avoid them
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by pacespot(m): 9:12pm On Apr 11, 2021
I don't even know which one is deadlier between alligator and croc, but croc is a better hunter inside water. Does this meat taste good? I think it should, the first time I ate monitor lizard I know these reptiles taste good except the snake.
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by RSVP: 9:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
richmond500:
gators are faster than pythons but pythons kill humans.

Its same mechanism, they are masters of stealth

Lol I wanted to reply that guy but I know he would have had enough .

gators aren't slow.
They act slow doesn't mean they're slow .
If you see the way dis animal normally slice through the floor when chasing their prey eh.
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Dannyozs(m): 9:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
pacespot:
I don't even know which one is deadlier between alligator and croc, but croc is a better hunter inside water. Does this meat taste good? I think it should, the first time I ate monitor lizard I know these reptiles taste good except the snake.
both are definitely deadly but if you are asking in relation to humans, crocs certainly take the crown, alligators usually avoid contact with humans, crocs on the other hand are known to actively hunt humans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by richmond500: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2021
RSVP:

Lol I wanted to reply that guy but I know he would have had enough .

gators aren't slow.
They act slow doesn't mean they're slow .
If you see the way dis animal normally slice through the floor when chasing their prey eh.
chasing prey? can u give me the clip?
its like saying snakes chase prey, reptiles hardly chase prey, they wait for their prey to come to them
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Dannyozs(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
American dogs and stupidity, thier owners do everything for them even to pea sef, for Africa, those dogs sef alone can kill the reptile.
no disrespect tho but this right here is what delusion looks like
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Peppysco: 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2021
Righteousness2:

As usual, you must comment, even when it's never related to the topic and your area of specialization.
By the way, what is the destiny of animals? Are they not reared to be slaughtered or eaten? Didn't the same bible you claim to preach mention that they are meant for consumption? Abi you just pick the side of the bible that allows you to swindle unsuspecting people of their monies?
Jumping into every thread makes you a clown and a fraudster. Remember, there are thousands of people here who know better than you do.
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
chuksville:
What a huge alligator !�
Those dogs are just morons.
How can a very slow alligator catch a dog that has a keen sense of smell, sight and hearing.
What's the purpose of keeping such dogs.
Mayb d dog went for a swim
Oyibo dog can swim
Alligator fast for water
Reason am
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by EbenezerTriumph: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
richmond500:
they are slow and are only ambush predators.
If they try to run, they can outrun a human same with snakes but that's not how they hunt, they don't chase their prey
outrun ke?
if you don't know anything you better keep shut zombie
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by sisisioge: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
Haaaa! The way oyinbos live leisurely with predators baffles me....walking dogs and something grabs it bawo! See gator!
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Mrsoft3(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
richmond500:
as in the sense on how cats and dogs hunt.

They are as slow as snakes

If you are talking about speed and agility,the alligator doesn't have it....but when it comes to reflex please eh don't try it, at a blink of an eye the alligator can catch it's prey unawares. It's stealth mode is super active and precise.
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
And they wee nah be lying to us that they protect animals
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by richmond500: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Mrsoft3:

If you are talking about speed and agility,the alligator doesn't have it....but when it comes to reflex please eh don't try it, at a blink of an eye the alligator can catch it's prey unawares. It's stealth mode is super active and precise.
I'm talking about running
Re: Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US by richmond500: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
outrun ke?
if you don't know anything you better keep shut zombie
a gator has enough speed to outrun a human so does snake, but they don't hunt that way, that is what I am saying, u know anything other than this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benue Youths Kill Monster Hippopotamus Terrorising Their Waterways / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) / A Mysterious Tortoise Appeared In Our Backyard Today. Advise Needed! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.