Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? (1730 Views)

Why Our Girlfriends Don’t Cheat — Nigerian Military Officer / Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by PrinceMajestic: 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
I have been dating this girl since 2016 fast forward to 2019 December I stopped hearing from her and unable to reach her only for her to message me in mid 2020 that she has joined the military and start nagging over how I didn't show care enough and normal stupid things girls nag about but in summary we started dating again. This is because she is the only woman I've known to be serious with me in my love life and I very much respect her strict no sex policy. But from her recent activity I am sure she is ready to let me burst that hymen and that can lead to an unwanted bond, she's the only one I consider worthy of a wife material but the main thing is I don't want to marry her because of the military she joined. I know there will be unwanted challenges ahead for me if I marry her, her senior military colleagues might want to act stupid with her so will it be better to just end the affair finally or get her hymen broken having deserve it for my patience over the years or I should just let her go like that with her virginity intact for another man who didn't wait to get it? Is it better to marry her with all the future challenges involved? Or do the thing to her and let her go? Offer advise pls

1 Like

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by Kriss216: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
She might not be a virgin again.

You don't expect her to tell you she lost her virginity just like that. You'll only know about that during the "football match".

Note; Virgin girls are overrated sha... incase she want to trap you with virginity.

2 Likes

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by amrichy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
A
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by PrinceMajestic: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kriss216:
She might not be a virgin again.

You don't expect her to tell you she lost her virginity just like that. You'll only know about that during the "football match".

Note; Virgin girls are overrated sha... incase she want to trap you with virginity.
the female na virgin bro
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by Kriss216: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
the female na virgin bro
How you take know
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by PrinceMajestic: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kriss216:

How you take know
my guy the day anybody mount her I go know.
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by luminouz(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
I have been dating this girl since 2016 fast forward to 2019 December I stopped hearing from her and unable to reach her only for her to message me in mid 2020 that she has joined the military and start nagging over how I didn't show care enough and normal stupid things girls nag about but in summary we started dating again. This is because she is the only woman I've known to be serious with me in my love life and I very much respect her strict no sex policy. But from her recent activity I am sure she is ready to let me burst that hymen and that can lead to an unwanted bond, she's the only one I consider worthy of a wife material but the main thing is I don't want to marry her because of the military she joined. I know there will be unwanted challenges ahead for me if I marry her, her senior military colleagues might want to act stupid with her so will it be better to just end the affair finally or get her hymen broken having deserve it for my patience over the years or I should just let her go like that with her virginity intact for another man who didn't wait to get it? Is it better to marry her with all the future challenges involved? Or do the thing to her and let her go? Offer advise pls

A majestic prince asking this kinda advice?

Nawa oo
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by Kriss216: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
grin

You're funny sha.

May the odds be in your favour.

2 Likes

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by LeeSantos(m): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
virgin keh!.. you never chin chumchin

1 Like

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
lol how u wan take know oga? u wan study kpekus wey u no go fit graduate...
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by lilvicky68(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
You get mirror abi?? If you wan marry her..ride on..but no dey talk say she be virgin..

1 Like

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by Pocahantas(f): 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
No it can't..

2 Likes

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by TarOrfeeek: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2021
Of course.

If she is a Regular Officer - only SOs and COs can fuuk her.

If she is a Short Service Officer - SOs COs and Fulani NCOs go fuuk her for you. Manage and impregnate her always.

If she is Soldier - LMAO

1 Like

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by Historicalee: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Of course.

If she is a Regular Officer - only SOs and COs can fuuk her.

If she is a Short Service Officer - SOs COs and Fulani NCOs go fuuk her for you. Manage and impregnate her always.

If she is Soldier - LMAO

Fulani NCOs fuuk short service officer? Is that even remotely possible in anyway?
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by JustCruise(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceMajestic my guy the day anybody mount her I go know.
Lol is there something you're not telling us. Your confidence no be here.
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by Duplexxx: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
My guy dis your story get cane leg o

Are you a military?

After her training wen you will f*ck with her eh she can screw you messlessly

Don't put your life into a trap

Take your time search for another girl

1 Like

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by Charmingrascal(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceMajestic:

If you are not marrying her and you are no longer interested in the relationship don't even burst the hymen.
Even if she is no longer a virgin don't have sex with her except you will tell her before the sex that you guys might not end up marrying each other if she agrees to have sex with you, it's your luck, if she declines let her go.

Sex is a commitment don't deceive her with marriage just because you want to bury your JT in her militarized cunt.

I would actually love to marry a military woman but I am yet to find one.

Btw if you f*ck her and break up she go break ur head. Lol

1 Like

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by PrinceMajestic: 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Charmingrascal:

If you are not marrying her and you are no longer interested in the relationship don't even burst the hymen.
Even if she is no longer a virgin don't have sex with her except you will tell her before the sex that you guys might not end up marrying each other if she agrees to have sex with you, it's your luck, if she declines let her go.

Sex is a commitment don't deceive her with marriage just because you want to bury your JT in her militarized cunt.

I would actually love to marry a military woman but I am yet to find one.

Btw if you f*ck her and break up she go break ur head. Lol
thanks bro but that female is too sexy looking to let go like that, i waited patiently. I will actually have to let her go bcus i wouldn't want to marry her again considering those things, but even if i burst that place and break up she still cant do sh!t to me. I only consider her because she has been commited and loyal. What make u want a military woman for a wife?
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by flokii: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2021
Why do I find this hilarious grin

You want to burst hymen cos you fixed it there in the first place abi?

Moreover I don't see how a babe will remain virgin after joining the Military, Ogas wey like kp0mo dey, her cute male soldier colleagues dey, looking macho, fit and all. It's just like saying a new female cult recruit is a virgin. ko follow now.

Even 2 weeks in NYSC camp, soldiers end up lashing 80 percent of corper ladies codedly, talkless of female soldier.

1 Like

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by lordally(m): 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
thanks bro but that female is too sexy looking to let go like that, i waited patiently. I will actually have to let her go bcus i wouldn't want to marry her again considering those things, but even if i burst that place and break up she still cant do sh!t to me. I only consider her because she has been commited and loyal. What make u want a military woman for a wife?

Bro why give your self Unnecessary headache?? Bro do you know how it's scarce to find LOYAL and COMMITTED women and men in this present day?? Bro if you loose her you might just find yourself in a limbo cause you don't even know if you might be lucky with the next girl!! Ok did advice if she has the major things you want in a woman which overall is PEACE OF MIND!!! bro go all in for her

1 Like

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by lordally(m): 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
flokii:
Why do I find this hilarious grin

You want to burst hymen cos you fixed it there in the first place abi?

Moreover I don't see how a babe will remain virgin after joining the Military, Ogas wey like kp0mo dey, her cute male soldier colleagues dey, looking macho, fit and all. It's just like saying a new female cult recruit is a virgin. ko follow now.

Even 2 weeks in NYSC camp, soldiers end up lashing 80 percent of corper ladies codedly, talkless of female soldier.

Soldiers lash 80% of Corpers? Guy why blowing this bloody lie!!! It's obvious you didn't Go to an Nysc Orientation camp and if you did!! You probably Ghosted it!!!

2 Likes

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by flokii: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
lordally:

Soldiers lash 80% of Corpers? Guy why blowing this bloody lie!!! It's obvious you didn't Go to an Nysc Orientation camp and if you did!! You probably Ghosted it!!!

Well maybe I exaggerated..

But when they sound whistle for you to go and sleep, the babes that know whatsup know where they meet soldiers. Unless you wore pant on your face to camp or you're just being ignorant.
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by PrinceMajestic: 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2021
lordally:

Bro why give your self Unnecessary headache?? Bro do you know how it's scarce to find LOYAL and COMMITTED women and men in this present day?? Bro if you loose her you might just find yourself in a limbo cause you don't even know if you might be lucky with the next girl!! Ok did advice if she has the major things you want in a woman which overall is PEACE OF MIND!!! bro go all in for her
thank you but it's a difficult situation. I might not be lucky with the next girl. There may not be any next girl either. I don't believe the bitches can be genuinely loyal
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by lordally(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
thank you but it's a difficult situation. I might not be lucky with the next girl. There may not be any next girl either. I don't believe the bitches can be genuinely loyal

You don't believe bitches can be LOYAL?? I think you might not deserve a loyal Bitch after all no offense intended but it's still same you who's toiling with the idea of breaking this girl's hymen and leaving her!!! Same you is worried about loyalty I think what you emit is what you get.

I've been lucky to some extent to come across loyal girls cos I also give loyalty too.
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by lordally(m): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2021
flokii:

Well maybe I exaggerated..

But when they sound whistle for you to go and sleep, the babes that know whatsup know where they meet soldiers. Unless you wore pant on your face to camp or you're just being ignorant.

Yeah soldiers slept with babes ...no be new thing na... But saying 80% Omo habah na!! , you know wetin 80% mean!!! Omo the soldiers no fit even Bleep 1% of the girls wey dey camp na!!! Omo you know how many girls full camp?
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by tonymyke4life(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Anybody that comes to nairaland to ask for permission to marry someone or not is a big fool!!!

End of story

1 Like

Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by TarOrfeeek: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2021
Historicalee:

Fulani NCOs fuuk short service officer? Is that even remotely possible in anyway?

Your doubts are valid.
Re: Can Relationship With Female Military Officer Be Productive? by PAWG(m): 2:53am On Apr 12, 2021
Is she a soldier or an officer? This will determine a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Na For Bush We Cash This Guy Oo With Small Pikin / Imagine What They Gave To Me This Night Because Of This . . . (Pictures) / Something Is Seriously Wrong With Nigerian Girlfriends, I'm Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.