Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) (1054 Views)

Moment Two Young Men Proposed To Their Older Oyinbo Lovers (Video) / Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) by Newsmond: 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2021
A sex therapist has shocked Instagram users after she shared a video showing her tying male and female wooden dolls and burying them to bind lovers together forever.

The sex therapist advertised the procedure online and told prospective clients that it is a sure way to ensure their men who are straying are bound to them forever.

https://www.newsmond.com/senator-ben-murray-bruce-shows-off-his-new-electric-car/

She told women that it’s a “spiritual serious bonding” that will ensure their men stick to them.

In one of the videos shared, the therapist is seen holding the dolls that had been tied together with a rope and she’s seen putting the dolls in a hole filled with water then covering it with sand.

https://www.newsmond.com/randy-video-man-goes-to-propose-to-his-girlfriend-but-catches-her-having-s3x/

The videos quickly started going viral and people trooped to her page, asking for the price and indicating interest.

One follower commented: “Waka waka men, una go hear am.” And the sex therapist responded: “Since men has decided to misbehave we too we are ready for them.”

View the photos, video and reaction by clicking this link below
https://www.newsmond.com/sex-therapist-ties-and-buries-male-and-female-statues-to-bind-lovers-forever-video/

Re: Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) by lilvicky68(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2021
No be everybody this nonsense dey work for..

3 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) by GOFRONT(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nigerians and Voodoo

1 Like

Re: Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) by Rocktation(f): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Hogwash..

1 Like

Re: Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) by illicit(m): 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
What happens if the partner dies

1 Like

Re: Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) by Newsmond: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
Some get strong spirit but it is better for one to have a clean hand
lilvicky68:
No be everybody this nonsense dey work for..
Re: Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) by Newsmond: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
I guess the Jazz will now expire,
illicit:
What happens if the partner dies
Re: Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) by lilvicky68(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2021
Newsmond:
Some get strong spirit but it is better for one to have a clean hand
Yea

1 Like

Re: Sex Therapist Ties And Buries Male And Female Statues To Bind Lovers (video) by meobizy(f): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Rocktation:
Hogwash..
Check your inbox.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Missing My Friend To Stupor / 7 Natural Ways Men Can Grow Their Cassava To Make It Big / How I Was Fuvk As A Mistress Not As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.