Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) (72638 Views)

A Hook Up Girl Got Pregnant Mistakely For One Of Her Clients Need Advice / Did I Commit Any Punishable Offense By Sleeping Wit Her? / Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by dre11(m): 7:06pm On Sep 01, 2023
PIC FROM @theoliviabentley / Kennedy News (PICTURED: OLIVIA BENTLEY, 46, IS ALSO A FITNESS INFLUENCER AND COMPETITOR)

A sex therapist claims she has saved hundreds of marriages – by SLEEPING WITH her sex-starved husband and wife clients. Olivia Bentley is an intimacy educator and teaches couples how to spice up their sex lives by hosting one-to-three-hour sessions teaching them saucy tips and tricks and even jumping into bed with them.

The glamorous 46-year-old, from Boise, Idaho, US, claims it’s ‘unfair’ for women to get married and not tend to their husbands’ sexual needs. DISCLAIMER: While Kennedy News and Media uses its best endeavours to establish the copyright and authenticity of all pictures supplied, it accepts no liability for any damage, loss or legal action caused by the use of images supplied and the publication of images is solely at your discretion. SEE KENNEDY NEWS COPY – 0161 697 4266

In the world of relationships, it’s not uncommon for couples to seek advice and guidance when the spark in the bedroom begins to dim.

Meet Olivia Bentley, a 46-year-old sex therapist hailing from Boise, Idaho, in the United States. Olivia, however, is not your typical therapist; she infuses her work with a distinctive perspective that is creating a stir in the intimacy and relationship communities.

Olivia, who has been in the sex industry for 15 years, told the New York Post that she uses her wealth of knowledge and experience to save countless marriages.

Her unorthodox methods include offering emotional support, hosting intimate one-to-three-hour sessions where she imparts saucy tips, and, believe it or not, even jumping into bed with clients for some hands-on education.

While some may raise their eyebrows at her methods, Olivia claims to have saved hundreds of marriages with her sex therapy. One of the key elements of Olivia’s philosophy is that it’s “unfair” for women to get married and neglect their husbands’ sexual needs.

But Olivia’s services aren’t just limited to couples; she also caters to individual male clients, some of whom have received a “hall pass” from their spouses.

I’ve saved marriages. The stuff I do is completely life-changing. Couples who have sessions with me are the coolest in the world because they understand the importance of sexuality in their relationship as a part of maintaining a healthy marriage,” Olivia said.

“There are also couples out there who give the man a hall pass—the wives are basically outsourcing. Some ladies say, ‘I don’t always want to be involved in this but I want to know who you are, I want to approve of you and I’m going to let him come and see you.’”

She even offers fitness and nutrition advice to help clients achieve their best sexual lives. According to Olivia, achieving physical fitness is a key component of better intimacy.

One of her top tips for overweight men is: “Do your sit-ups!” She explains that obesity can restrict blood flow, leading to erectile dysfunction.

Olivia noted that her holistic approach has proven popular, with her now seeing up to 10 clients a week and earning an impressive $500,000 annually.

https://guardian.ng/life/sex-therapist-says-shes-saved-marriages-by-sleeping-with-her-clients/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by ItisWell22(f): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2023
🤐

2 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by carl90(m): 7:15pm On Sep 01, 2023
Olosho go become sex therapist.
What do you expect? grin

221 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by illicit(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2023
Nice one

I will pass

4 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by NwaAmaikpe: 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2023
shocked

It breaks my heart to see sexually starved couples.

I say it and I will say it again.

Only a wicked man will marry a woman when he knows he intends to tell her, "baby just keep rubbing it, it will soon stand".
Likewise, only a wicked woman will marry a man when she knows she intends to implement a thrice-a-month sex timetable.

God has used orgasm donors like us to save lots of unhappy marriages and it really takes a level of selflessness to be able to do this.

Nothing brings me more joy than giving another man's wife an orgasm because I know that is one less woman considering using Sniper as Maggi for her husband.

Because no one prays to be a widow more than a lady who is married to an impotent man.

221 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Regex: 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Only a wicked man will marry a woman when he knows he intends to tell her, "baby just keep rubbing it, it will soon stand".
Likewise, only a wicked woman will marry a man when she knows she intends to implement a twice-a-month sex timetable.

God has used people like us to save lots of unhappy marriages by making us orgasm donors and it really takes a level of selflessness to be able to do this.

Nothing brings me more joy than giving another man's wife an orgasm because I know she wouldn't be with me if she could get it at home.

This man sef

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Young03(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2023
She has done well to her clients

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
see lipz!

dis wan don blow different sizes of gbola taya!
cool kiss

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Likewise, only a wicked woman will marry a man when she knows she intends to implement a twice-a-month sex timetable.

God has used orgasm donors like us to save lots of unhappy marriages and it really takes a level of selflessness to be able to do this.

Nothing brings me more joy than giving another man's wife an orgasm because I know that is one less woman considering using Sniper as Maggi for her husband.

& as 4 u...

OUT!

u thou spirit of...

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
When will she be in Nigeria

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Smh

Why won't she be boastful of such a distasteful feat, when married men keep enabling and funding ladies like her instead of focusing on their wife and family, morality will continue to drastically decline if men refuse to discipline themselves and control their third leg.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Evestar200(f): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Na wah ooo

1 Like

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Westerhoffe(m): 7:57pm On Sep 01, 2023
Is she a man or a wo-man? Because I am not understanding this his/her picture.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by HateBigots: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
grin
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
community service

4 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by sylve11: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Olivia, who has been in the sex industry for 15 years, told the New York Post that she uses her wealth of knowledge and experience to save countless marriages.

O'bobs! smiley cool

6 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by treatise: 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
carl90:
Olosho go become sex therapist.
What do you expect? grin
AKA sex terrorists

15 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2023
Lol. Come my side let me test something

2 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Sex therapist grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Koko88(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2023
Dammit

1 Like

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by IamPlato(m): 7:59pm On Sep 01, 2023

bitch looks like a six year old child's drawing of a woman

8 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
Ahmed0336:
When will she be in Nigeria
Even you?

2 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by MrsTwrite(f): 8:00pm On Sep 01, 2023
What happened to her lips? sad

2 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Kemadealadire(f): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
🙄
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by AZControversial(m): 8:01pm On Sep 01, 2023
cheesy

Seriously?......

The devil is now in the business of saving marriages....

6 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by IkeGod9891(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
Am going dia

2 Likes

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Way4orward: 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2023
g
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Skillsnigeria: 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by vb0mb(m): 8:03pm On Sep 01, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Likewise, only a wicked woman will marry a man when she knows she intends to implement a thrice-a-month sex timetable.

Were you banned?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by babamadiba(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
This one Na broom. APC ambassador.
Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Mayeldah(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
THE-RAPIST

If na man talk this thing na, SIMPs and all women will join hands to shout 'Sexual Abuse' or rape

dis life no balance

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) by Godswillu(m): 8:04pm On Sep 01, 2023
See life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Tynedria Meneweather's Pre-wedding Photos Go Viral / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.