Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,245 members, 6,610,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 December 2021 at 02:39 AM

Today Is A Good Day But Not For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is A Good Day But Not For Me (234 Views)

‘I Give Orgasms To 5,000 Women A Day, But I Don't Touch Any Of Them' - Hypnotist / We Used To Have S*x Four Times In A Day But Now This Is Happening / She Lays in Bed, Eats All Day But Doesn't Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is A Good Day But Not For Me by CuteMike01(m): 5:18pm On Apr 11
Happy Sunday, I created this thread previously last month concerning my predicament. It was my birthday but very unfortunately I was in a very bad situation of hunger.

https://www.nairaland.com/6480795/happy-birthday-michael-it-well

I was only lucky to get some food from my neighbour that day by mercy. It is not that I'm lazy or don't have loved ones, it is just that my family isn't in the same state with me and have a lot of burden on them at the moment. I found out today after calling.

My dad earns just 30k for a family of 5. My mum scarcely gets customers for sewing and my elder sister is at school in Abuja. The rest after me are just young scholars.

My uncle would have been an option as I have his contact but shame stopped me from contacting him cause he had helped my dad on so many occasions and isn't willing to help anymore due to his incessant calls and begging.

I school at Uniben doing some menial jobs in my skill acquisition along the way to make ends meet but the thing is the JOBS AREN'T COMING AND MY FOODSTUFFS FINISHED LAST FRIDAY.

My oga has many apprentices in his workshop and doesn't have the resources to cater for someone's else's child. I'm not even thinking of bothering him with my issues because I was the one who approached him to tutor me and don't want to cause any problems between us.

I'm hungry and weak now. I couldn't go anywhere today due to my condition. Please if someone can be kind to me, I need help. I'm very serious.

Please help me if you can.

Michael Osareme

God bless you for your support.

Modified : Mods I posted this here for views. Please let the post persist here. Thank you.
Re: Today Is A Good Day But Not For Me by CuteMike01(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11
Please someone help me
Re: Today Is A Good Day But Not For Me by CuteMike01(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11
Will no one help me?
Re: Today Is A Good Day But Not For Me by meobizy(f): 5:04pm On Apr 12
This is Nairaland so o ti jump and pass.

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story Of Love / 5 Reasons Why Some People Fall In Love Faster Than Others / Love Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.