Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold (42642 Views)

Communities, Markets In Sokoto Abandon Naira, Trade In CFA Over Scarcity Of New / 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger / Top 10 Famous Markets In Nigeria And What They Are Famous For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by deflover(m): 4:03am On Apr 12, 2021
So na becos of all these things oshinbanjo the minister of condolences no want to use visa to enter kano grin
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by SwTeee(f): 5:13am On Apr 12, 2021
feedthenation:
---Which market sells livestock animals?----
Wudil market, although they sell cattle mainly
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by JaneYave(f): 5:17am On Apr 12, 2021
Abumuslim:

Do you deal in clothing textiles? If yes, how much would I need as capital to invest in and lucrative is it?
I shop for personal use mostly and family give away and it's been long I was in Kano, nonetheless let's consult MaureenSylvia and others who are in clothing materials business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by kaylardz(m): 5:42am On Apr 12, 2021
maureensylvia:
Kano markets are known to be always busy and rowdy, Notwithstanding, there are some of them that are extremely busy, with or without special festivals or celebrations, and they are actually really big and popular markets.

Most times people have thought of coming to Kano to buy goods at cheaper price but due to the fact they are not familiar with the markets and where to buy goods at cheaper prices, they lay low.

I will be explaining to you the popular markets where you can buy your goods at cheap prices.
As kano markets are well known for business both internationally and locally.

Here’s a list of them below
Kano is indeed a center of commerce and U must have been here for years for u to know all these markets.
BTW where do u base in Kano
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by peacealways: 6:13am On Apr 12, 2021
thanks for the info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by cardoctor(m): 6:14am On Apr 12, 2021
All these mentioned and you forget Ladin Makole market on your way to Wudil. You forgot Kura and Karfi rice markets and many others that should actually be topping the list..

You also forgot to mention that Kasuwar Kurmi inside the city is over 1000 years old and actually is the oldest market in northern Nigeria. Camel caravans in their thousands laden with everything imaginable under the sun and traveling to and from as far as the whole of the African regions including Egypt and beyond into the Middle East.
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by Emotionss: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
maureensylvia:
NOTABLE MENTIONS

YANKABA (TOMATOES, POTATOES)

Farm CENTER they deal on phones, Tablets, Laptops and Accessories . They are the largest GSM market in Kano.

Kofar Ruwar
Tarauni market
Singer market

if you have any question(s) bring it on smiley

Op can I get your WhattsApp numbers let's talk business.
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 7:34am On Apr 12, 2021
Kano1stSon:
Its Kurmi market Hajiya, and FYI it is arguably the oldest market in Nigeria, it was established in 915AD.

Nice post though.

You're right
It's the oldest market, there is no kind of products you won't find there.
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by Quality20(m): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2021
me I'm moving to Kano for business.A beg how can I get cheap one or two bedroom apartment pls?
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Op can I get your WhattsApp numbers let's talk business.

Sure
Good morning
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2021
Quality20:
me I'm moving to Mano for business.A beg how can I get cheap one or two bedroom apartment pls?

Kano I guess
It depends on the kind of area you want to live. There are cheap houses in Sabon gari than panisau.
Good morning
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by Emotionss: 7:37am On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
maureensylvia:

Sure
Good morning

Good I will chat you up. Hope you can waybill large quantities of goods down south ?
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by RoyalDiadems: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2021
descarado:

This place made me. Sold jewerlies and got massive connections while in school. The rest was history.

I have one steady customer, a kanuri man. He couched me all I need to know about golds and the likes. Then told me to raise some capital, he will support me and I processed my papers and Dubai here we come.

If you go to their shops, they hardly allow non Muslims to enter inside but this man will allow me to come inside and teach me for free. Of course, his people don't like it but he told them I'm like his daughter. Just dress appropriately when going there. And he usually buys stuffs for me whenever he travel. Whenever I finish, will enter katonguri and buy traditional wears. Very very cheap.

Wow! Congratulations.

I've been aiming to learn the trade. Please, will you teach me? I'll be much grateful.
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2021
cardoctor:
All these mentioned and you forget Ladin Makole market on your way to Wudil. You forgot Kura and Karfi rice markets and many others that should actually be topping the list..

You also forgot to mention that Kasuwar Kurmi inside the city is over 1000 years old and actually is the oldest market in northern Nigeria. Camel caravans in their thousands laden with everything imaginable under the sun and traveling to and from as far as the whole of the African regions including Egypt and beyond into the Middle East.

I did sir.
Kindly check number 6
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 7:44am On Apr 12, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Good I will chat you up. Hope you can waybill large quantities of goods down south ?

Yes sir
I anticipate your message
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by alausa4u(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2021
Let help you arrange your goods from kano to your state, for your Agro commodities supply
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by Yxxx: 7:51am On Apr 12, 2021
descarado:

This place made me. Sold jewerlies and got massive connections while in school. The rest was history.

I have one steady customer, a kanuri man. He couched me all I need to know about golds and the likes. Then told me to raise some capital, he will support me and I processed my papers and Dubai here we come.

If you go to their shops, they hardly allow non Muslims to enter inside but this man will allow me to come inside and teach me for free. Of course, his people don't like it but he told them I'm like his daughter. Just dress appropriately when going there. And he usually buys stuffs for me whenever he travel. Whenever I finish, will enter katonguri and buy traditional wears. Very very cheap.

Please Can you teach someone now?
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by RoyalDiadems: 7:53am On Apr 12, 2021
AMvanquish:

You did not do justice to "Singer Market" Description.. That is the largest FMCG market in the North..The turnover in that market runs into billions of Naira daily. All big FMCG players can not ignore the wholesalers in this market if they want to make inroads in the North.. The wholesalers here have customers from all over North, Cameroon, Mali,Niger, Chad , Sudan,even as far as Central Africa..
I was in shock one day when I saw a massive trailer being loaded with goods and was told it was going to Sudan to a customer there.
Forget,Those alhaji's there are multimillionaire's and no get stress.

Those days when I was in marketing , Singer & Sabon Gari was my playground. The experience I gained there was a stepping stone and I will value for a lifetime..

Nice post though. Kano is a Nice place and cheap too.. There is a standard for every level your looking for.

What is FMCG?
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by Abumuslim: 8:01am On Apr 12, 2021
maureensylvia:

Kantin kwari
I can help you to buy if you want as it's closer to my side.

Thanks, but I will like to come to Kano myself for the first business then we can work together on the second one.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by inokia: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2021
Abaman001:
Nnamdi kanu's head must be provided dead or live....that Yahoo Yahoo criminal must be rearrested at all cost....and the Nigeria gallant soldiers and her airforce military must as a matter of urgency deploy every military apparatus through the airspace and ensure they flushed out every ipob terrorists and her supporters from the entire southeast and Nigeria at large....
and boko haram
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by TheManOfTheYear: 8:08am On Apr 12, 2021
Xkale1234:
wow see my neighbor, I also stay in kano here is my number call me 08126620816
Did you attend Abbas Sec School?
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2021
Abumuslim:

Thanks, but I will like to come to Kano myself for the first business then we can work together on the second one.

Ohkay no prob
Hit me up when you come to kano
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 8:27am On Apr 12, 2021
RoyalDiadems:

What is FMCG?

Fast moving consumer goods
I.e daily neccesities

3 Likes

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by Cashalhaji: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2021
maureensylvia:

Very cheap
Kano is where you can get the cheapest gold
in nigeria.

Wow
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by dbuktown(m): 8:45am On Apr 12, 2021
how on earth will Cinga market, kofan ruwa market not make it to top 10 markets in Kano..?
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by Teespice(f): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2021
You didn't mention Batta Market?

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by santuse: 8:47am On Apr 12, 2021
maureensylvia:

You will get Gold at Sabon Gari Market, Ibo Road by Market or Hajj Camp. Most buyers prefer Sabon gari market.

Noted

1 Like

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by rita25(f): 8:47am On Apr 12, 2021
BUT WHERE IS GOLD VERY CHEAP I HEAR KANO HAS A GOLD MARKET WHICH OF THEM?
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 8:49am On Apr 12, 2021
rita25:
BUT WHERE IS GOLD VERY CHEAP I HEAR KANO HAS A GOLD MARKET WHICH OF THEM?

Check the first page ma'am, I answered it
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by maureensylvia(f): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Teespice:
You didn't mention Batta Market?

No ma'am, it's a Notable mention
Not a top market
Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by McStoic(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Cash4sale:
No my brother , people from the north are soft hearted people, that never want trouble, talkless of beheading, that's why you can never heard of cultism in the north, never ,maybe in the southern

People from the north you say?? Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Violent almajiris are from where? If you don't know history, keep kwayet!! Living in self denial makes you look ignorant...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top Markets In Kano And The Distinct Items Being Sold by iamclime(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2021
Kano1stSon:
Its Kurmi market Hajiya, and FYI it is arguably the oldest market in Nigeria, it was established in 915AD.

Nice post though.
Kurmi, as in bush?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

₦22 Million Stolen From Customer’s Car Parked Inside Access Bank In Kaduna / Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / How True Is This In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.