Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

>>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< (270 Views)

Romance Section Moderators Wanted / Is It Possible To Use Finger To Dis-virgin A Girl? / Wat Is The Name Of Dis Style That Got People Shock,pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

>>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
1. Even If U Want To Ban Someone 4 Violating D Laws/rules Of Dis Forum. Atleast U Guys Should Try To Know What Prompted It Or There Should Be A Room D Person Would Give His Or Her Reasons 4 D Actions Or Even Make An Appeal.
2. Some Bans On Some People Here Are Not Fair. When A Person Reports Someone, Findout D Issues Btw Dem Dat Led To D Report Of D Person.
3. I Think There Is No Good Rapport Btw D Moderators & D Members Here. Even If There Is, It Is Likely One Sided. A Member Should Be Able To Relate How He Or She Feels To D Moderators Regarding Some Issues Here. But In Dis Place, It's Just Like A Sharia Court, Where D Judge Passes Judgement Without Hearing 4rm D Other Person Or What Prompted D Action. Dis Are Some Of D Things I Observed Here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Kriss216: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Seems you're just coming out from a long ban
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by NiRfreak(m): 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2021
Nairaland needs serious competition but until then, they have the power to do as they please
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by richmond500: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
NiRfreak:
Nairaland needs serious competition but until then, they have the power to do as they please
it will be difficult to compete with NL, I have seen better sites but I still stick to NL.
when ur business is 7yrs old or more, it will take a massive competition from rivals to bring it down.
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2021
NiRfreak:
D Truth Has To Be Spoken. If I Would Be Ban 4 Dis, So Be It.
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by NiRfreak(m): 7:16pm On Apr 11, 2021
richmond500:
it will be difficult to compete with NL, I have seen better sites but I still stick to NL.
when ur business is 7yrs old or more, it will take a massive competition from rivals to bring it down.
It's not even about bringing it down, its about giving them the need to review their unfairness in banning people, cos the competition will reduce their traffic and revenue.
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
Kriss216:
Seems you're just coming out from a long ban
Omo No Be D Ban Be D Issue, D Issue Is My Inability To Reach Dem, Lay My Complains Or D Reason 4 My Actions. Even 4 Law Court, D Accused Are Atleast Allowed To Speak Or Express Demselves To D Judge. Abi No So?
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by richmond500: 7:19pm On Apr 11, 2021
NiRfreak:

It's not even about bringing it down, its about giving them the need to review their unfairness in banning people, cos the competition will reduce their traffic and revenue.
there is a particular site that u earn cash from commenting and posting, they have their own bitcoin kinda thing, if u comment, u earn 0.1coin, if u create topic, u earn 0.2 coin, one coin equals N10, and if u misbehave and get warned, u loose two coin, if u get banned, u loose all ur coin and start afresh.

Even that site no fit compete with NL.

That site would have given NL a run but the site is forbidden here, if u mention the site, antispam will ban u, that is how fierce the site is
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Xenry: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2021
This site just dey annoy me shaaa. But I want to ask, why are you writing all your texts in capital laters? undecided
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by NiRfreak(m): 7:22pm On Apr 11, 2021
richmond500:
there is a particular site that u earn cash from commenting and posting, they have their own bitcoin kinda thing, if u comment, u earn 0.1coin, if u create topic, u earn 0.2 coin, one coin equals N10, and if u misbehave and get warned, u loose two coin, if u get banned, u loose all ur coin and start afresh.

Even that site no fit compete with NL.

That site would have given NL a run but the site is forbidden here, if u mention the site, antispam will ban u, that is how fierce the site is
Sure Nairaland dint start in a day....
But don't preclude the possibility of competition in future....That's technology and innovation for you.
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Duplexxx: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2021
Everybody for this site na moderators o

Ask the provider
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xenry:
This site just dey annoy me shaaa. But I want to ask, why are you writing all your texts in capital laters? undecided
1. I'm Using A Java Phone. 2.To Write Or Type Faster. 2.To Save Time Especially When U Are Writing A Long Stuff. Writing Or Typing D Stuff In D Normal Text Consumes Time. 3. If I Don't Type Or Write Quickly, After Sometime My Browser Or Internet Connection Will Disconnect Quickly. Dat Means I Will Av To Start Afresh. Dis Are My Reasons.
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Lovethaa: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2021
No earlthly king can reign forever... y'all should be patient
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Xenry: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
Truvel:
1. I'm Using A Java Phone. 2.To Write Or Type Faster. 2.To Save Time Especially When U Are Writing A Long Stuff. Writing Or Typing D Stuff In D Normal Text Consumes Time. 3. If I Don't Type Or Write Quickly, After Sometime My Browser Or Internet Connection Will Disconnect Quickly. Dat Means I Will Av To Start Afresh. Dis Are My Reasons.
Okay, I understand bro. It's just that it's stressful to read the message like this. However do what's best for you because you ain't paid for posting and commenting here, they don't even appreciate it, small mistake, they go just ban person. Mtcheew. sad
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Xenry: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2021
Lovethaa:
No earlthly king can reign forever... y'all should be patient
Yeah, that's true. I remember the days of 2go shaaa.
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Xenry:
Okay, I understand bro. It's just that it's stressful to read the message like this. However do what's best for you because you ain't paid for posting and commenting here, they don't even appreciate it, small mistake, they go just ban person. Mtcheew. sad
Even If A Person Does What Is Wrong & Got Banned, Atleast There Should Be A Room 4 D Offender To Reach D Moderators Or Make An Appeal 4 His Or Her Actions. But Dis Place Na Sharia Court.
Re: >>To D Moderators Of Dis Forum<< by Rocktation(f): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2021
Taken under advisement. Please take advantage of the mail mods and report features in the future, if ever you have complaints..suggestions...and the works...

Regards.

(1)

What Does It Cost To Nourish Ones Relationship? / Ladies: How To Find And Keep A Good Man / Why Marriage Today Is A Massive Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.