Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Pathetic Story Of The Amputee Single Mum, Mary Daniel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pathetic Story Of The Amputee Single Mum, Mary Daniel (408 Views)

Surviving Without Sex As A Single Mum... It's So Difficult / Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pathetic Story Of The Amputee Single Mum, Mary Daniel by VYourstories: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
This is the life story of Mary Daniel, a 26-year-old amputee single mother who hawks in the streets of Oshodi, Lagos to make ends meet.

Her picture of hawking bottled and satchet water while holding on to her crutch got thousands of people emotional on social media recently.

Some Nigerians were moved by her resilient attitude and they have so far contributed their quota to empower the young lady.

Who is she and what's her story?

Voice Your Stories tells you all you need to know about the amputee lady hawker who was not afraid to hustle to earn a living inspite of her impairedness.

Sharing her tear- jerking story in Saturday PUNCH, Mary Daniel revealed that she hails from Katsina State. In December 2006, Young Mary at age 11 , was involved in a fatal accident that claimed the lives of her parents. As the result of the unfortunate incident, her right leg got damaged, leaving her with only theleft leg .

According to Mary, the incident did not deter her from furthering her education but life got more difficult and this led her dropping out of school in Junior Secondary School 3.

Mary's quest to fend for herself and her aged grandmother made her start selling....

READ MORE BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/the-pathetic-story-of-the-amputee-single-mum-mary-daniel/

#VoiceYourStories
#BeYourTruth

Re: The Pathetic Story Of The Amputee Single Mum, Mary Daniel by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2021
The strife we go through in this shit hole just to get a daily bread.
MAY GOD BLESS HER......signing out
Re: The Pathetic Story Of The Amputee Single Mum, Mary Daniel by Jashub: 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2021
Touching story. Meanwhile we have alot of able-bodied almajiri's begging up north, all because of islam and laziness
Re: The Pathetic Story Of The Amputee Single Mum, Mary Daniel by frozen70(f): 4:39am On Apr 12, 2021
VYourstories:
This is the life story of Mary Daniel, a 26-year-old amputee single mother who hawks in the streets of Oshodi, Lagos to make ends meet.

Her picture of hawking bottled and satchet water while holding on to her crutch got thousands of people emotional on social media recently.

Some Nigerians were moved by her resilient attitude and they have so far contributed their quota to empower the young lady.

Who is she and what's her story?

Voice Your Stories tells you all you need to know about the amputee lady hawker who was not afraid to hustle to earn a living inspite of her impairedness.

Sharing her tear- jerking story in Saturday PUNCH, Mary Daniel revealed that she hails from Katsina State. In December 2006, Young Mary at age 11 , was involved in a fatal accident that claimed the lives of her parents. As the result of the unfortunate incident, her right leg got damaged, leaving her with only theleft leg .

According to Mary, the incident did not deter her from furthering her education but life got more difficult and this led her dropping out of school in Junior Secondary School 3.

Mary's quest to fend for herself and her aged grandmother made her start selling....

READ MORE BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/the-pathetic-story-of-the-amputee-single-mum-mary-daniel/

#VoiceYourStories
#BeYourTruth

This is the kind of people that needs help
Re: The Pathetic Story Of The Amputee Single Mum, Mary Daniel by ahnie: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2021
Nice gesture.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Me Better: My Husband Or My Sister??? / You Can Swim And Take Calls With This New Earbud!! / When Water Enters Your Ear, How Do You Immediately Get It Out???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.