Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Not More Than 28 Years - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Not More Than 28 Years (11665 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University Job Recruitment 2017 (28 Positions) / Foremost Indigenous Oil & Gas Company Fresh Job Recruitment (28 Positions) / Fresh Jobs Recruitment In A Multinational Telecom Company (28 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not More Than 28 Years by EndRape2(f): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
You want to give customer Aids? It is good, is for the safety of customers.

uote author=BigBashiru post=100783406]

the unenlightened black man is too dull to understand this. Stanbic ibtc conducts hiv test as a condition to hire - hiv is not infectious - it does not infect anyone in any office. the mind of the black man is the most evil and the most wicked - only in black africa are hiv tests conducted as a condition for employment in a non clinical setting.

Standard Chartered Nigeria Limited too conducts hiv tests - interestingly Standard Chartered Plc headquartered in London - it is against their policy to conduct hiv tests - but their nigerian franchise (Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Limited) headed by blacks with their backward thinking enacted hiv testing as a condition of employment.[/quote]
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by BigBashiru: 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If you aren't living HIV positive, you don't know more about it than I do. Stress is correlative.

If you are in doubt about HIV, open your bank and employ all staff with it and come back with your report, since you know everything about JP HIV staff employment numbers.

And contrary to what you say, they do run HIV tests worldwide.

If you want to run your bank with Nigerian hours, tell us how people with HIV will cope and how your institution will cope in turn.

they dont run hiv tests worldwide...but you are free to hold it if that is your opinion... im not commenting further. thanks.
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by BRATISLAVA: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
BigBashiru:

they dont run hiv tests worldwide...but you are free to hold it if that is your opinion... im not commenting further. thanks.

Good.

Nobody knows the status of their employees, let alone their genders. Your opinion is yours. Enjoy.
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by BRATISLAVA: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
EndRape2:
You want to give customer Aids? It is good, is for the safety of customers.

uote author=BigBashiru post=100783406]

the unenlightened black man is too dull to understand this. Stanbic ibtc conducts hiv test as a condition to hire - hiv is not infectious - it does not infect anyone in any office. the mind of the black man is the most evil and the most wicked - only in black africa are hiv tests conducted as a condition for employment in a non clinical setting.

Standard Chartered Nigeria Limited too conducts hiv tests - interestingly Standard Chartered Plc headquartered in London - it is against their policy to conduct hiv tests - but their nigerian franchise (Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Limited) headed by blacks with their backward thinking enacted hiv testing as a condition of employment.

How will they get HIV across the counter?
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by EndRape2(f): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
If the victim has cut, and the blood should touch the money, and the custom has cut, and touch the blood.

Nah Aids be that ooo

uote author=BRATISLAVA post=100788613]

How will they get HIV across the counter?[/quote]
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by Rockyrascal(m): 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
It is the working experience most firms believe you should have that annoys me the most. Like how do you expect a 25years old to have a 2-3 years working experience in a country like Nigeria where there are no job opportunities.
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by BRATISLAVA: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
EndRape2:
If the victim has cut, and the blood should touch the money, and the custom has cut, and touch the blood.

Nah Aids be that ooo

How will they get HIV across the counter?

People don't walk around with open sores, it is more likely spread through sex and hair clippers/needles than two people sharing blood intimately in the bank.

You must've interacted with HIV+ people, and you still haven't gotten it. So it cannot happen like that.

It's more of a HR problem than contagion.
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by Albertone(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
HORLADY:
This age barrier is my greatest nightmare as I type though I am just two months shy of 36yrs. After serving Nigerian Navy for 16yrs, during which time I trained myself in the University, became a Chartered Accountant and currently pursuing my Masters Degree. I left the Navy to pursue my dream of working as an Accountant because I was in the Engineering branch while in the Navy. But two years later , I am still hunting for job. Nairalanders help me o

Why didn't you study part time and cross to be a commissioned officer after graduation?Or it isn't allowed?

Navy that I wish to join is what someone else left from...life no balance grin
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by poeticsoldier(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
That is Nigerian hypocrisy.The age restriction allows people like Buhari who is an ancestor with dementia to steer the wheel of this nation . Tinubu is already preparing to take the baton from him and the likes of senators who go to the house to sleep are not observing the age limit.Rubbish
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
HORLADY:
This age barrier is my greatest nightmare as I type though I am just two months shy of 36yrs. After serving Nigerian Navy for 16yrs, during which time I trained myself in the University, became a Chartered Accountant and currently pursuing my Masters Degree. I left the Navy to pursue my dream of working as an Accountant because I was in the Engineering branch while in the Navy. But two years later , I am still hunting for job. Nairalanders help me o

Did u make a 2.1? Try the big auditing firms eg SIAO, grant Thornton, Howarth Dafinone

Even better if you had a 2.1 then apply to the big 4 as a senior associate ( PwC, Deloitte, EY and Kpmg)

If you don’t have experience then look for one small audit firm ASAP and work for a year or two before u blow

Nothing wrong with your age jaare
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by Richthekid: 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by lacruz12(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
hakeem4:
I believe age limit is discriminatory.

Imagine someone going to university at the age 20 to study engineering, a supposed 5 year course. Unfortunately for the fellow there’s strike which would affect him. Let’s assume the total strike costs him 1 year extra. It means he would graduate at the age of 26.

Wait for almost a year before his school forward their names for nysc = 27

Spend one year in nysc = 28

Spend another one year post nysc due to unemployment= 29.

Then he finds a job opportunity but the criteria is below 26 years of age.

So age limit is discriminatory

Gosh this is so me cry
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by HORLADY(m): 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Iamanovercomer:

Did u make a 2.1? Try the big auditing firms eg SIAO, grant Thornton, Howarth Dafinone

Even better if you had a 2.1 then apply to the big 4 as a senior associate ( PwC, Deloitte, EY and Kpmg)

If you don’t have experience then look for one small audit firm ASAP and work for a year or two before u blow

Nothing wrong with your age jaare
I didn't make 2.1 due to the constraint of being in the military but my 2.2 strong now (3.13). I will still try out your advise anyway. Thanks
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by HORLADY(m): 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
Albertone:

Why didn't you study part time and cross to be a commissioned officer after graduation?Or it isn't allowed?

Navy that I wish to join is what someone else left from...life no balance grin
I actually schooled as part time in DELSU. I tried getting Presidential commissioning but the politics involve is beyond me.
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by HORLADY(m): 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
BigDawsNet:

While on duty...you could have relocated out of the country

Your chances securing a visa is high with good backing you know....

I wish you best of lucks veteran
I will be required to provide a letter permitting me to travel out of the country from Naval Authorities if I am to travel out of the country
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by HORLADY(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
SavageResponse:

You should not leave certainty for uncertainty!

Why didn't you wait to get another job before resigning from your job with the navy? angry
Not possible in the military except the plan was to desert the military
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by HORLADY(m): 6:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
anochuko01:

It's like you didn't have advisers.
There are certain risks that shouldn't be taken in this part of the world. You could have influenced your posting in the navy or get enough people in your network before leaving the job.
I still believe you'll make it big though.
grin grin cheesy grin. Thanks for believing in me.
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by Albertone(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
HORLADY:

I actually schooled as part time in DELSU. I tried getting Presidential commissioning but[b] the politics involve is beyond me.[/b]

lol I understand perfectly.
You needed a strong godfather grin
Re: Not More Than 28 Years by BigDawsNet: 6:31am On Apr 15, 2021
HORLADY:

I will be required to provide a letter permitting me to travel out of the country from Naval Authorities if I am to travel out of the country

You don't have to apply for a permanent visa type

Naval will always Grant you a holiday trip outside d country as long as it your expenses and you deserve a month leave in a single year..

Apply for a visit

Secure a two years visit

You can visit as much as you want while you await your Honorable Discharge approval...then you move permanently....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not More Than 28 Years by AAbuja: 5:54pm On May 24, 2021
HORLADY:

I actually schooled as part time in DELSU. I tried getting Presidential commissioning but the politics involve is beyond me.
It's like that everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Quit My Job While I Haven't Got Another One? / Police Warn Youths Against Fake Recruitment / What Are Some Of The Biggest Red Flags In An Interviewee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.