Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time (71742 Views)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na u go return to the street,,,,nosense
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by 2DADDEY: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Rubbish!! I wan learn Yahoo sef

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by omoakin22: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
is like english is worrying you look at the heading she said 80% not all of them
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by ikorodureporta: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
No b Dem dey feed you?? grin
See her horseback cheesy
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by jaxxy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sterope:
It depends on the cash out and their spending habits as well.

Ure missin out many factors. It just takes one person in the links making a stupid mistake or being stupid and everybody comes crashing down. They hardly work alone.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Sterope(f): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
True and you are also missing one crucial fact. How many of them are rotting away in jail?

jaxxy:

Ure missin out many factors. It just takes one person in the links making a stupid mistake or being stupid and everybody comes crashing down. They hardly work alone.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Sarmiz24(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yeah tell the advice to ur kids too so y’all can stay Blessed too thanks
MrNipplesLover:
[b][/b]

Take the advice.

Stay blessed.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sterope:
True and you are also missing one crucial fact. How many of them are rotting away in jail?

That’s why I said it’s a matter of time if they don’t stop. If government has their time it won’t bd funny then. It’s still child’s play now and many are getting caught. If our systems get better it gets worse for them. NIN is coming soon and alot will change trust me.

I know how the game has involved I just don’t indulge.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Sarmiz24(m): 4:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol first of all the ‘ode’ in my statement is meant to be casual that why I stared my post with an ‘lol’ I bet you haven’t stayed in Lagos b4 sha... and to the rest of your text I’m not a yahoo and no where in my text defended that I only made a point that karma is a fairy tale simple have a nice day Mr Legit hustler, everybody for internet go just dey claim legit hustler who come be the jobless Nigerians? Well I came in peace and I left in peace shalom
Yoighaman:

I asked a question and instead of you to answer intelligently, you are calling me "ode", if I insult you and your family members now, you will start singing another song...anyway, be a Yahoo! boy without peace and let the rest of us face our legit hustle in peace. Cheers bro.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Prodigee: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
I and my generations can NEVER prosper
Much appreciate!
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Raph82(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Her message is good, but I don't understand what she meant by handwork. I think investment and strong business sense is what one needs to sustain riches that fall on one's laps expectedly or unexpectedly. Kudos to everyone out there hustling hard to make it in life not at the detriment of others.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Tillatalk: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Everybody don turn motivational speaker these days
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Kingrefreshed: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
smogia1994:

your a big foooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll for having such sentiment, is it the reasons youscam people of their hard earn money, inshort your a big bastard for this damn statement

Na your useless Terrorist father and Ashawo mother you should be referring to you vagabond.

You that carry AK 47 everywhere killing and mothering pregnant women. Thunder blast you into pieces Kidnapper! One day your cup will fill and you will burnt alive!!
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Upmost96(f): 5:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ekwuemechidubem:
u are nt doing anything again with dis yar nyash abi? come i get horse wey go dey f^ck am when u want

Be nice
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Magmata: 5:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Drabeey:
na so

I'm not expecting such statement from an 'image of sexual desires' herself but she's right.

Those clients you dey dupe sef na human and law doesn't judge everyone but karma does.

Yeah

What goes around comes around
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by hedonido: 5:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Maybe the small time raggedy ones. Most of the big ones would never go broke. In fact, they are already in the elite class and would remain there, and would even go on to rule you in all your self-righteous legitness. Deal with that.

Look at Supreme Court Hope. Look at Honourable Shina. Look at the billionaire 'entrepreneurs'.... Club owners, hotel owners, real estate ESTATE owners, etc.

No think am.

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by dlordy100: 6:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
clout chaser spotted see the pics like one kind timid girl from the village mtcheeeew
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Yoighaman(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sarmiz24:
Lol first of all the ‘ode’ in my statement is meant to be casual that why I stared my post with an ‘lol’ I bet you haven’t stayed in Lagos b4 sha... and to the rest of your text I’m not a yahoo and no where in my text defended that I only made a point that karma is a fairy tale simple have a nice day Mr Legit hustler, everybody for internet go just dey claim legit hustler who come be the jobless Nigerians? Well I came in peace and I left in peace shalom

Maybe you weren't schooled properly or you stay in one of the ghettos in Lagos.

You can use the word "Ode" for close friends and not strangers and acquaintances.

I am not your friend...get that, Mr. peaceful Lagosian.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Ilickass: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
1000trillion:
Wetin we go call this thing now...Yansh or Bum bum or Ukwu

This girl go get odour with her okirika stone pant

Na this kind of yansh good for licking
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Fucktardgirl(f): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
They spend it all on us. I have three yahoo boys that I am currently holding at ransom. They have no choice cos whenever they remember how I give it to them back to back, they will always come for thanksgiving cheesy tongue tongue I am currently giving one of them just like this:
https://milfoxxx.com/en/watch/1369424797/the-creamiest-black-pussy.html
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by inyanging: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
davibid:

Of course, not all will be as wasteful as the greater percentage. But no matter how wise and prudently they invest their money, THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR DUPING PEOPLE. God doesn’t rob Peter to pay Paul and hence their wealth shouldn’t be considered a blessing. ONLY GOD’S BLESSINGS LAST FOREVER AND WITHOUT SORROW!!!

#KINGBID

But for they will surely go back to the street & penury because the Holy scriptures put succinctly that WEALTH ILLY GOTTEN DOES NOT LAST: so no matter how prudent no way out the word of God is infallible

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Sarmiz24(m): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol okay sir, if that will reduce high blood pressure then I’m cool with it.. enjoy the rest of ur evening
Yoighaman:

Maybe you weren't schooled properly or you stay in one of the ghettos in Lagos.

You can use the word "Ode" for close friends and not strangers and acquaintances.

I am not your friend...get that, Mr. peaceful Lagosian.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by hanson27(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
last last den go turn apprentice......mean while, FB acct of 14 yes old for sale.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Exjoker(m): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Trust me, no body do yahoo better than the Igbos. An igbo yahoo boy will quickly marry then use yahoo money to open business for the wife...
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Deejay777(m): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
SouthWestBlood:
Lol. These days, the boys have upgraded their billings and they do big things with what they get. If you see the way they buy houses on the island in Lagos, you will wonder how they convince their victims to get such amount of money that enables them buy properties.
They no longer convince their victims to send huge amount of money, they just convince to open bank accounts or some kind of microfinance apps, then give dem login to these accounts. The rest falls on a hacker/loader that use this login to cart away huge amount of money leaving the victim in huge debt
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by scait(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Who be this one again
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by LesbianBoy(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
hedonido:
Maybe the small time raggedy ones. Most of the big ones would never go broke. In fact, they are already in the elite class and would remain there, and would even go on to rule you in all your self-righteous legitness. Deal with that.

Look at Supreme Court Hope. Look at Honourable Shina. Look at the billionaire 'entrepreneurs'.... Club owners, hotel owners, real estate ESTATE owners, etc.

No think am.

So shina sef na working boy? grin grin

Anyway na because say dem dey Naija so nobody fit catch them.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Richthekid: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Really
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bet9jaVirtual:
Y’all should stop promoting scam.
But let’s tackle the major reason why most of this boys do fraud, you would know that the govt has failed us woefully.

I am a graduate and I am teaching in a school that pays 25k per month and they even owe us most of the time.

What a time to be in a world and a country called NIGERIA

FAILED COUNTRY
FAILED NATION
FAILED LEADERS

FROM A HEARTBROKEN NIGERIAN
Sorry bro I know someone earning 10k thank God sef may almighty God save us in this country
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by tragergeorge(m): 10:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
PissfulProtester:
If you like, invest your ill gotten money in anything you want, you will still end up on the street. There is no way money gotten through cheating will take you anywhere
Hmmm?na your politicians de go somewhere,,them dying rich
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Sniper101(m): 1:16am On Apr 13, 2021
actually am really not interested in what she's trying to say am more interested in what she's trying to offer grin
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Ekg911(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2021
cynthia9:

I don't believe you..

That guy doesn't do local

Give us a screen shot of your chat with him...and the screen shot of the transfer of the money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.