Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time (71698 Views)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by FiverrTutor(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Like play like play hushpuppi still dey jail and his matter has not been heard and his jail sentence has not started. Chai. embarassed

1 year don dey reach

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Chirowman(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is simply truth

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Duplexxx: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Why in 5 years time not now are you afraid to speak your mind
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
1000trillion:
Wetin we go call this thing now...Yansh or Bum bum or Ukwu

This girl go get odour with her okirika stone pant

Come on. She is ok. Apart from the attachment, she looks very natural too. She also looks tall to me.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Walkee: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
To pass the message you had to show us your bleeding hole angry
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Pharris: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na lie
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Pharris: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Ebuka78: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
90% of houses in lekki are owned by yahoo boys. Many of them have started investing in boutique businesses.
Fraud is not a way of life. There is always a repercussion.

2 Likes

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by ezewealth(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Prodigee:
She making some sense though. You can hardly prosper with stolen wealth!
, tell that to obasanjo, Atiku, tinubu and eco
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Many of them are smart thinkers... I've met a few that are into tech and they are doing well.

3 Likes

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Princewill1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
If you're financially educated, you will know that making money can be difficult but not an extremely hard task.

'Keeping money' for a long period of time is highly difficult. That's where a lot of people fail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Chris2863(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bet9jaVirtual:
Y’all should stop promoting scam.
But let’s tackle the major reason why most of this boys do fraud, you would know that the govt has failed us woefully.

I am a graduate and I am teaching in a school that pays 25k per month and they even owe us most of the time.

What a time to be in a world and a country called NIGERIA

FAILED COUNTRY
FAILED NATION
FAILED LEADERS

FROM A HEARTBROKEN NIGERIAN
We are in the same page man, very depressing
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Ekg911(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
festacman:
slawormiir come and see. One babe is shaking table ...! grin
That guy..slawormiir na scam. He promise to open a wechat account and I sent him 20k and he ran away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
We will be waiting for them in the streets by then cos I know say dem no go just fall back to the streets, dem go turn armed robbers and we go kill them all.

That's why we go wait for dem.

People wey no get sense on how to invest, mumu children.

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by wink2015(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ebuka78:
90% of house in lekki are owned by yahoo boys. Many of them have started investing in botique businesses.
Fraud is not a way of life. There is always a repercussion.

NIGERIA POLITICIANS makes the youth take to fraud.

The youths in Nigeria are hard working.

But the politicians are rather too greedy.

They want EVERYTHING for themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
All these na advertisement or showcase of her body shape whether yahoo big boys will patronize her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by alphaconde(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bet9jaVirtual:
Y’all should stop promoting scam.
But let’s tackle the major reason why most of this boys do fraud, you would know that the govt has failed us woefully.

I am a graduate and I am teaching in a school that pays 25k per month and they even owe us most of the time.

What a time to be in a world and a country called NIGERIA

FAILED COUNTRY
FAILED NATION
FAILED LEADERS

FROM A HEARTBROKEN NIGERIAN

am so sorry my good man,

please think of quitting that job
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Drabeey:
na so

I'm not expecting such statement from an 'image of sexual desires' herself but she's right.

Those clients you dey dupe sef na human and law doesn't judge everyone but karma does.

You no dey put your signature for the back again.... Drabeey was here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Studyinchina200(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
But our politicians are prospering.

Prodigee:
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Chukwute:
Delta born female musical act, Nero says that 80% of Nigerian yahoo big boys will fall back to the street in 5years time despite having a lot of money now.

Focus Naija can report that she made the declaration in a series of post on her official Facebook page where she revealed that the yahoo big boys do not have handwork to sustain the wealth that they currently flaunt.

She went further to advice ladies not to marry any yahoo big boy that doesn’t have investments because when the money stops coming as usual, the couple will suddenly become beggars overnight.

She wrote;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNjpGFFsHXb/?igshid=1pbnpptocda15
Snubs! see pesin wey dey advise pesin, she herself no look like pesin wey dey responsible who go come take her serious. Water lady advising those that normally spend their money on her like of pesin.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Yoighaman(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Brunosamel:
Most of them are not financially educated that's the major problem most of them have...

But majority of them are cheerful givers that why some of them never go broke in the long run

So, you think cheerfully giving away other people's (stolen) money is an hedge against karma?
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by cynthia9: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ekg911:
That guy..slawormiir na scam. He promise to open a wechat account and I sent him 20k and he ran away
I don't believe you..

That guy doesn't do local

Give us a screen shot of your chat with him...and the screen shot of the transfer of the money

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Chimeluv(f): 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
She no fit dress well? undecided
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Kylekent59: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
wink2015:

NIGERIA POLITICIANS makes the youth take to fraud.

The youths in Nigeria are hard working.

But the politicians are rather too greedy.

They want EVERYTHING for themselves.

It seems you are justifying yahoo. We are talking about fraud here and not politicians. Stop using the country's situation to justify yahoo.

Assuming you were caught stealing from a shop, and we're about to be burnt, and they asked you why you stole, what reason would you give? That the politicians are greedy or what?

All you people do is to accuse and point fingers.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by ictjobber: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Prodigee:

Yet for some reason Aftican politicians are the most Prosperous..
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by StanleyMentor1: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
1000trillion:
Wetin we go call this thing now...Yansh or Bum bum or Ukwu

This girl go get odour with her okirika stone pant

No be for music dem dey get upcoming artiste, this one still be upcoming yansh....(forcing yansh for that matter) grin grin
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Yoighaman(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
ictjobber:

Yet for some reason Aftican politicians are the most Prosperous..

'Prosperity' is relative and subjective.

A billionaire with a terminal illness or a thousandnaire with good health, who is more prosperous?
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by ScrillyGOAT: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
PissfulProtester:
If you like, invest your ill gotten money in anything you want, you will still end up on the street. There is no way money gotten through cheating will take you anywhere

Really, this is some dumb ass shit man. This shouldn't be coming from a grown ass man. I can only overlook your piece of garbage if you're a teen.
Tell that rubbish up there to world billionaire's. Don't even go too far, your politician's here, Dangote, Tinubu lineage, that DJ Cuppy's dad, do you think they are saints? Yet they possess enough wealth to make their next 14 generations comfortable.
Change your mindset man, you've been imprisoned for long.
I've been in the game for long and I know 87% of Nigerian wealthy individuals have a dark past even a darker work going on for them.

3 Likes

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by StanleyMentor1: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
Studyinchina200:
But our politicians are prospering.

They don't know Yahoo get level grin
Not only them will prosper, their 3rd generation still prospering.

1 Like

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Asianjollof007: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
Planarok:
100% sure bet 9ja game available today

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

This guy, is your head peppering you? You want to see crazy abi. Play your bet and leave us alone abeg, you don't need money too?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"How I Was Raped By My Mother's Boyfriend At Age 13 & Neighbor At Age 5" (Photo) / Wale Fakile Of TVC Beats His Girlfriend; Leaves Her With Injuries (Pics) / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.