Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time (71757 Views)

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Shawenzy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
She needs attention thats her problem see d masculine ass she dy flaunt God forbid badtin
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by DrAbayomi(m): 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Good morning sir.. I hope you’re good sir! Pls take time and be read this sir... I had to quote you on a dead thread because of shame sir. I am a second year medical student in Uniben sir(Optometry) My Dad’s demise came weeks after my admission into the university. Since then it’s been my mum and I catering for the school expenses. My mum is a petty trader and proceed from her trade is not enough to cater for my school schooling sir. Feeding has posed a major challenge to me especially this semester sir. Pls help me in any way you can so I can get foodstuff sir. Survival is the most important thing right now sir. Proof of admission and all other things can be shown on request sir. I pray you see this cry
MrGoood:
Ok
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Jackboyy: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2021
9tailskid:

Wrong.
Re: Nero: 80% Of Nigerian Yahoo Big Boys Will Fall Back To The Street In 5Years Time by Oviebright: 12:33pm On Jul 13, 2021
Emmanuelcann:
You can NEVER prosper
All them dangota tinubu, wike, ameachi, and Dino melaye unkor Abi Na legit wealth dem make abi dem nor Dey prosper for your eyes?
U can only prosper if u use wealth obtained whether legal or illegally just use it well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Undertaker Rapes Woman In Lagos, Takes Her Unclad Photos / Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Female Corpse Seen On River Niger At Onitsha Main Market(viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.