Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) (40940 Views)

Ignore Malicious 2023 Posters Of Abdulsamad Rabiu - BUA / PDP Behind 2023 Posters Of Our Leaders — APC / Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by DivineDynamics: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
Whatever are your agitations, go about them peacefully.

No to violence.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
story for the gods....this ones that will first beat there chest and run when 2023 comes....as former president babaginda talk am, "if i hear say war don start n them say na Yoruba people start the war, i go go back to sleep"......

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by blamingthedevil: 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
What is koikimedia?

Idiots...but PDP election is on going in Osun ...why don't you start there
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by omofeyi(f): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
nn
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by pongwa(m): 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

You dis Biafran girl, why you carry Oduduwa matter for head like gala? Abi na one yoruba demon dey kpansh your puna ni? Go and tell those bankrolling you that Yorubas WILL definitely participate in 2023 elections. Who no like am can relocate to Biafra. Anybody is free to agitate for Oduduwa or whatever. But no one has the right to deny any other person their right to vote. Impossicant.
speak for yourself and maybe your family. We dey watch

3 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by sunsewa16: 6:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

I have no apologies whatsoever over any portion of my comment toward that moniker. I am well aware that it is a guy that is behind it anyway. That character is an unapologetic bigot and yoruba hater (though he pretends he only habours hatred for 'Yoruba muslims'), who spares no opportunity to create divisions amongst Yorubas. Have you checked the diatribe in the personal text section of his profile? His kind would love nothing more than to exploit our religious differences as Yorubas to escalate tensions in our land. They hope to weaken us via 'divide-and-rule' tactics, by driving a wedge between Yorubas of Christian and Muslim persuasions. He should go and print/distribute flyers urging Biafrans to boycott 2023 elections instead of forming fake solidarity on here. And the same he would still campaign for Atiku come 2023. Who's fooling who? Me idgf.

But is already happening, what happened in kwara recently,is called what
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Lagoon0: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Guy, speak for yourself because you don't have the mandate nor the authority to speak for me as a Yoruba man. Nobody can deny me of my right to vote. You can choose not to, that's entirely up to you and you are entitled to that. But ma gbe Sara e koja moshalashi.
After referendum you move to out of odua nation and exercise your right to vote simple!

4 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by harjay1986: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Don't exaggerate the problem. Yes, herdsmen are a problem. But they are being dealt with, and our people are now more at alert to their activities. And we will continue to treat their fockup. There are more yoruba criminal activities ongoing in the SW than Fulani ones, let's tell ourselves the truth. And we have been having elections in spite of that. If una go boycott elections, it should not be on the basis of criminal activity by a handful of Fulani criminals whose activities are being blown out of proportion. Talk another thing abeg.

If Yorubas boycott elections in 2023, whether they vote or not, a president will still emerge, and Oduduwa Republic you will still not get (if it was that easy, ibos would be spending Biafran pounds and carrying Biafran passports by now in spite of Kanu's efforts after how many years).

Those agitating for Oduduwa are free to do so. But until they gain enough traction and considerable consensus amongst the generality of yorubas, the extremists amongst them should stay on their lane.

Ibos are still having elections in their region in spite of Kanu's noises and secessionist activities. Besides, it's not as if it is foreigners we are electing when we have elections in yorubaland, it is our own people we electing amongst ourselves, so what's all the fuss about??

thanks bro I really like the way you pinpoint my point and moreover BIAFRA OR ODUDUWA are dead on arrival Nigeria can never brake up in the next 100 years ...... because that name call Nigeria is more than group of people as far as many country still see Nigeria as Big brothers in Africa Nigeria can not break up.... if truelly the UK or US really want us to break the first thing to do is to take away all their investment away from here and stop giving us financial aids ..... but if they still have interest in Nigeria i bet no group can go on his separate way .... people should go and read about MYAMMA
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by CocoaOla: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
one nigeria is not by force

only scammer benefitting from fraudulent nigeria will force one nigeria in your throat

stop forcing one nigeria on us

2 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Ademidd: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Essence3030:
I promised you we will get them and show the whole world. We have a report of ESN causing dangerous attack in Benue, they infiltrated the middle belt trying to cause bad blood between Muslim and Christian, herders and farmers but by the grace of God we will get them.
Many of the attacks, kidnapping in Yoruba land is carried out by ipob, and their media team will rush and put it on the media blaming Fulani.
God will definitely expose you people very soon.
Only type what you know. Fulani tribe are the ones majorly kidnapping people in this country. My friend was kidnapped at Asaba/Warri bypass day before yesterday. The people communicating with the family and also demanding for 10m naira are Fulanis. Fulanis are the ones causing major problem since their chief host is the absentee President of one Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

Are you a Muslim Yoruba ?

Amotekun go so flog una so tey...
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Xscape1993:
Says who? Waste of resources everywhere!

Says Igboho
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Odua is here...

Try it. Amotekun go so flog una so tey...
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala..
lalaticlala go beg to enter my country in two years time
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by greencard: 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
The only reason most people might likely fall for this is because they are tired and want out..

It is not really because they believe in it, they are just tired of same cycle of leadership and lies and nepotism and daylight robbery of their foundamental human rights as Nigerian.

If you or your family are not of the political ruling class the country go tire you..

3 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Essence3030:
I promised you we will get them and show the whole world. We have a report of ESN causing dangerous attack in Benue, they infiltrated the middle belt trying to cause bad blood between Muslim and Christian, herders and farmers but by the grace of God we will get them.
Many of the attacks, kidnapping in Yoruba land is carried out by ipob, and their media team will rush and put it on the media blaming Fulani.

Thanks for giving me a good laugh! grin
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Gandollaar(f): 6:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Essence3030:
continue using ESN to kill Yoruba then turn around to blame Fulani.
Since tinubu celebrated his birthday in Kano, many of you are having sleepless nights.
Who is having sleepless nights because Tinubu went to Kano to expose his early/advancing dementia? See this one!

3 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
notoriousbabe:
you go follow that your aboki boyfriend go maiduguri tongue tongue
even if na sambisa him dey stay, i go follow am go....its true love
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by FatherOfJesus: 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oduduwafraud is at this again, Buhari should deal with this miscreants
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Essence3030:
you are a dummy,are you in tiv land to know what happen there?
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by coolitempa(f): 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

I have no apologies whatsoever over any portion of my comment toward that moniker. I am well aware that it is a guy that is behind it anyway. That character is an unapologetic bigot and yoruba hater (though he pretends he only habours hatred for 'Yoruba muslims'), who spares no opportunity to create divisions amongst Yorubas. Have you checked the diatribe in the personal text section of his profile? His kind would love nothing more than to exploit our religious differences as Yorubas to escalate tensions in our land. They hope to weaken us via 'divide-and-rule' tactics, by driving a wedge between Yorubas of Christian and Muslim persuasions. He should go and print/distribute flyers urging Biafrans to boycott 2023 elections instead of forming fake solidarity on here. And the same he would still campaign for Atiku come 2023. Who's fooling who? Me idgf.

I have not been regular here.....
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Xscape1993:
Says who? Waste of resources everywhere!

Na your resources

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Lagoon0: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Guy, you suppose shame say as a Yoruba man, na Fulani criminal activities you carry for head as reason/basis for wanting Oduduwa Republic. You sound pathetic. Na so you fear Fulanis reach?? Common Fulani wey no reach 5k sef, na dem dey terrorize Yorubas in our land, and that's the basis of your agitation for Oduduwa Republic? Like seriously?? That's very stupid in my view. I would rather argue that Yorubas deserve their own country because we will be better off socio-economically as an independent entity, not because some criminal Fulani elements are having our asses handed to us. Iru oro palapala wo niyen? Are there more Fulanis committing violent crimes in Yorubaland than yorubas themselves?

Many Yorubas are on the fence about this agitation simply because the promoters are making Yorubas look stupid by their approach. Biafran agitators want their own country because of marginalization, and because they feel confident enough that they can do better on their own. While Yorubas are crying for Oduduwa Republic because of Fulani herdsmen? Rubbish and nonsense.

I have made my point clear. If you don't want to vote in 2023, stay in your house. But don't expect that you can threaten others not to go out vote out of fear for Fulani herdsmen. Omo, you are on your own on that level o.
at bolded , you know these and still support one Nigeria? You're a greedy fellow, there are alot of your type in Yoruba land that would still be flushed out.
What did your useless politicians and their family did to curb fulani atrocities in SW?

What did your useless politicians aspiring donated to Ogun victims? Because we're already seeing donation to the northerners for selfish ambition.

Lastly without OPC and igboho what would have been the fate of your family in southwest today.

Only a FOOL underplay Fulani atrocities . a good student of history will know how dangerous Fulani's could grow to become.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by cybertruss(m): 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
very funny. It seems (some) yorubas don't know their people. Why will they link this to the igbo. Which igbo man will pay a printing press to produce such a thing in community that he cannot control. Or maybe the people accusing the igbo where the ones that paid for the production of these flyer. One thing with the igbo is you will never see them do any business that doesn't result in multiplication of money

2 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by anurd1991: 6:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
I love this one million times. grin

AmbaliJ:

Don't exaggerate the problem. Yes, herdsmen are a problem. But they are being dealt with, and our people are now more at alert to their activities. And we will continue to treat their fockup. There are more yoruba criminal activities ongoing in the SW than Fulani ones, let's tell ourselves the truth. And we have been having elections in spite of that. If una go boycott elections, it should not be on the basis of criminal activity by a handful of Fulani criminals whose activities are being blown out of proportion. Talk another thing abeg.

If Yorubas boycott elections in 2023, whether they vote or not, a president will still emerge, and Oduduwa Republic you will still not get (if it was that easy, ibos would be spending Biafran pounds and carrying Biafran passports by now in spite of Kanu's efforts after how many years).

Those agitating for Oduduwa are free to do so. But until they gain enough traction and considerable consensus amongst the generality of yorubas, the extremists amongst them should stay on their lane.

Ibos are still having elections in their region in spite of Kanu's noises and secessionist activities. Besides, it's not as if it is foreigners we are electing when we have elections in yorubaland, it is our own people we electing amongst ourselves, so what's all the fuss about??

2 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kestolove:
even if na sambisa him dey stay, i go follow am go....its true love
yinmu! You fit love person? Mtcheeeew
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Lagoon0: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Funkeshuga:
no individual have the right to speak on behalf of Yoruba people even though I'm tired of this Fulani dominated country but I believe in consultation, all Yoruba stakeholders must be carried along

I stand with No election in the entire Nigeria in 2023, everybody should go on their way and Fulani should stay in north to finished Hausa finally and send all of them back to their grave since they no won get sense
Who are the Yoruba stakeholders?

Because im a stakeholder and I support this.

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by KoshCAD: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

You dis Biafran girl, why you carry Oduduwa matter for head like gala? Abi na one yoruba demon dey kpansh your puna ni? Go and tell those bankrolling you that Yorubas WILL definitely participate in 2023 elections. Who no like am can relocate to Biafra. Anybody is free to agitate for Oduduwa or whatever. But no one has the right to deny any other person their right to vote. Impossicant.
You and which Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by KoshCAD: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Guy, speak for yourself because you don't have the mandate nor the authority to speak for me as a Yoruba man. Nobody can deny me of my right to vote. You can choose not to, that's entirely up to you and you are entitled to that. But ma gbe Sara e koja moshalashi.
Oga ade, speak for yourself, if you want to be slave, you are free. No election in Yoruba land.

3 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ogungbemi01:
We stand for referendum. There is no point going into another election to continue another fruitless journey where South will say yes, North will say no and we keep turning round a circle while the rest of the world is leaving us behind.
If i didn't take anything home from your comment, I think I agree with you where you said when yorubas would say yes, the north would say no Such could only happen where there's no real intention for growth and development, where there's no sense of belonging and a united front, where every region only goes to abuja to steal for themselves and family at the expense of the masses. Whereas, same north would come up with an idea and same would be embraced by all and sundry. They say grazing reserves is the way and our leaders are already keying into it.
Our people agitated for state policing but they rejected it now, they are worse hit by insecurity but then, it's affecting every Nigerian as funds meant for development of our country are being diverted into fighting a needless war. Nigerian unity has been open for negotiation from time immemorial. It didn't just start today.

5 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by SmartPolician: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Essence3030:

[s]I promised you we will get them and show the whole world. We have a report of ESN causing dangerous attack in Benue, they infiltrated the middle belt trying to cause bad blood between Muslim and Christian, herders and farmers but by the grace of God we will get them.
God will definitely expose you people very soon.[/s]

Trash!

The herders had been killing Benue people before the idea of ESN even came alive.

Common sense is really not common.

5 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by ebukamat34: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

1999-2019: Senate Presidents, Deputy Senate Presidents, House Of Reps Speakers / Protests Erupt In Italy, Bulgaria Against Arms Supplies To Ukraine / Archbishop Of Canterbury Visits Buhari In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.