Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:21 AM

'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) (41180 Views)

Ignore Malicious 2023 Posters Of Abdulsamad Rabiu - BUA / PDP Behind 2023 Posters Of Our Leaders — APC / Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 12:01am On Apr 14, 2021
flames01:

So, are you saying your Fulani slave masters are keferi?
Yorùbá Christian lemme rephrase for you, any Muslim that indulges in charms and fetish is a keferi. So socalled Muslims in opc who brandish charms and all those useless alfas that do all sort of bizarre things are all keferi
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by macof(m): 12:18am On Apr 14, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
Oduduwa nation can still be achieved, but stupidity is thinking that it would come by disenfranchising ourselves....we aren't dumb fvcks in yorubaland, this isn't the east.
No matter the case, one thing is certain neither Tinubu nor Atiku serve oduduwa nation any purpose
It is only within the context of "until we get it" that continuing to vote plays any role
But I understand those who don't want to vote because it shows seriousness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:17am On Apr 14, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Nne. You see say you Biafla people no get sense. An election was held in Nnamdi Kanu's state (Abia) just a few weeks ago. Not even 'Supleme leader/dilector' raised any objection against it. Yet una dey push some mumu yoruba people to not vote in 2023 so that they will lose on all fronts like you all did in 2019 when dilector asked you people to boycott elections in SE (even though you people still ended up voting for Atiku/Obi in that election o!). Any yoruba person is free not to vote in 2023. That's their fundamental human right. But if any e-goat tries to disrupt election activities in Yorubaland come 2023, such a person would be treated like a ballot snatcher. Wetin hin eye go see, make e jus collet am.
Afonjas are ademumus na
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Easternblood: 7:28am On Apr 14, 2021
Funkeshuga:
no individual have the right to speak on behalf of Yoruba people even though I'm tired of this Fulani dominated country but I believe in consultation, all Yoruba stakeholders must be carried along

I stand with No election in the entire Nigeria in 2023, everybody should go on their way and Fulani should stay in north to finished Hausa finally and send all of them back to their grave since they no won get sense
I mean Hausas are the most brainless creatures
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 8:21am On Apr 14, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Yorùbá Christian lemme rephrase for you, any Muslim that indulges in charms and fetish is a keferi. So socalled Muslims in opc who brandish charms and all those useless alfas that do all sort of bizarre things are all keferi

I live in Ilorin. So, I know what I'm saying. There are so many alfas from strong Muslim families that are doing charms. Many of them are producing charms for yahoo boys.

In fact, there are serious Fulani Alfas among them.

You Muslims love to deceive yourselves that you are holy. Whereas, you are dirtier than dogs and pigs combined.

They claim Ilorin is next to aljanah, whereas it is actually next to hell fire.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 2:02pm On Apr 14, 2021
flames01:

I live in Ilorin. So, I know what I'm saying. There are so many alfas from strong Muslim families that are doing charms. Many of them are producing charms for yahoo boys.

In fact, there are serious Fulani Alfas among them.

You Muslims love to deceive yourselves that you are holy. Whereas, you are dirtier than dogs and pigs combined.

They claim Ilorin is next to aljanah, whereas it is actually next to hell fire.
You're not listening to me Yorùbá Christian, any Muslim that engages in charm wether Fulani or Yorùbá or Nupe or Baruba you become a keferi. To engage in charms and fetish is Shirk and Shirk is worshipping others besides Allāh. If one doesn't repent from it before dying, God doesn't forgive.

It's very bad!
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
BeansAndBread:
You're not listening to me Yorùbá Christian, any Muslim that engages in charm wether Fulani or Yorùbá or Nupe or Baruba you become a keferi. To engage in charms and fetish is Shirk and Shirk is worshipping others besides Allāh. If one doesn't repent from it before dying, God doesn't forgive.

It's very bad!

Lolz. Then more than half of Muslims are kafirs.

Come to Ilorin and learn a thing or two about your religion of deception
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
flames01:

Lolz. Then more than half of Muslims are kafirs.

Come to Ilorin and learn a thing or two about your religion of deception
I never said so, majority of Muslims don't engage in this, they know because they were educated. It's basic knowledge amongst Muslims, you don't do charms or rely on false gods or spirits. You seek and ask from God alone, you engage in charms or swear by other gods like Sango, Ogun, etc you become a Kāfir
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:
I never said so, majority of Muslims don't engage in this, they know because they were educated. It's basic knowledge amongst Muslims, you don't do charms or rely on false gods or spirits. You seek and ask from God alone, you engage in charms or swear by other gods like Sango, Ogun, etc you become a Kāfir

Stay there and be deceiving yourself. Come over to Ilorin and learn about your religion better.

There is no Ogun, Sango or deity worshipping in Ilorin. Yet, the imams are doing charms for Yahoo boys.

Do you know where they get power for the charms? It's inside the Quran.

Do, we can say the Quran is a book of charms.

If that's the case, then Islam is a religion of kafirs.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2021
flames01:

[s]
Stay there and be deceiving yourself. Come over to Ilorin and learn about your religion better.

There is no Ogun, Sango or deity worshipping in Ilorin. Yet, the imams are doing charms for Yahoo boys.

Do you know where they get power for the charms? It's inside the Quran.

Do, we can say the Quran is a book of charms.

If that's the case, then Islam is a religion of kafirs.[/s]
Yoruba Christians and low IQs, there are some socalled alfas that indeed consult gods for their charms, some use jinns and some do jalabi (using the Quran), all are unislamic. Those that use jinns and false gods are keferi while the other set that use Qur'an to prepare medicine are innovators who if they don't desist from that and they die, they can be admitted to hell fire albeit not forever. But the ones that use jinns and false gods are keferi by default and in Islam, they would stay in hellfire forever.

This is my last reply to you Yorùbá Christian!
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Yoruba Christians and low IQs, there are some socalled alfas that indeed consult gods for their charms, some use jinns and some do jalabi (using the Quran), all are unislamic. Those that use jinns and false gods are keferi while the other set that use Qur'an to prepare medicine are innovators who if they don't desist from that and they die, they can be admitted to hell fire albeit not forever. But the ones that use jinns and false gods are keferi by default and in Islam, they would stay in hellfire forever.

This is my last reply to you Yorùbá Christian!

Lolz. If you take some time to assess your life, Mr Yoruba Muslim, you will realise that you Yoruba Muslims are the dumbest of humans. You are so dumb that even a dumb man gets surprised at your dumbness.

If you are not dumb, you will realise that the Fulani North is only using religion as a tool to control your destiny. But your dumbness won't allow your brain to open to this fact.

That's a story for another day.

If your orak vomit is true, then most of you Muslims will end up in hell fire. Most of the alfas on the street of Ilorin are making charms. Stop deceiving yourself, Mr Mentally Empty Yoruba Muslim.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
flames01:

[s]
Lolz. If you take some time to assess your life, Mr Yoruba Muslim, you will realise that you Yoruba Muslims are the dumbest of humans. You are so dumb that even a dumb man gets surprised at your dumbness.

If you are not dumb, you will realise that the Fulani North is only using religion as a tool to control your destiny. But your dumbness won't allow your brain to open to this fact.

That's a story for another day.

If your orak vomit is true, then most of you Muslims will end up in hell fire. Most of the alfas on the street of Ilorin are making charms. Stop deceiving yourself, Mr Mentally Empty Yoruba Muslim.[/s]
Oloshi Adebola Peter grin majority of Muslims don't do fetish, this is a fact. The Ilorin you keep shouting about, I'm from Kwara and I was born and bred there, so I know what happens better than you. How is it paining you that I'm disassociating the good Muslims from Babalawos who call themselves Muslims? How can someone engage in human sacrifices and you still call him a Muslim? Are you dumb or your low iQ can't decipher what I'm talking about? grin grin
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 8:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
BeansAndBread:

Oloshi Adebola Peter grin majority of Muslims don't do fetish, this is a fact. The Ilorin you keep shouting about, I'm from Kwara and I was born and bred there, so I know what happens better than you. How is it paining you that I'm disassociating the good Muslims from Babalawos who call themselves Muslims? How can someone engage in human sacrifices and you still call him a Muslim? Are you dumb or your low iQ can't decipher what I'm talking about? grin grin

No be only Adebola Peters. Nah Peter Fatomilola.

Yoruba Muslim, come to Ilorin and your brain will wake up to the deception of the religion you practice.

You think Northern Muslims gave you Islam, but what they really gave you is bondage and opportunity for them to dominate you.

They see it as a means of control, but you are daft enough to see it as a road to God.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 6:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
flames01:

[s]
No be only Adebola Peters. Nah Peter Fatomilola.

Yoruba Muslim, come to Ilorin and your brain will wake up to the deception of the religion you practice.

You think Northern Muslims gave you Islam, but what they really gave you is bondage and opportunity for them to dominate you.

They see it as a means of control, but you are daft enough to see it as a road to God.[/s]
Adebola Peteru, can you leave me alone grin
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2021
BeansAndBread:

Adebola Peteru, can you leave me alone grin

How does it feel to be in bondage? grin

How does it feel like knowing that you will hand over the bondage to your kids? grin

Your kids will never know what it feels like to serve God in freedom. grin.

They will live in constant fear for the rest of their lives, fear of making personal decisions about how to serve God. Fear of what Islamic murderers will do to them if they ever have a different opinion from their imams. grin

Even if they have a different opinion, they dare not say it out or change to another religion because of the murderers for Islam that are prowling, looking for Someone to kill for god grin

What a cursed life!
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 4:28am On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

[s]How does it feel to be in bondage? grin

How does it feel like knowing that you will hand over the bondage to your kids? grin

Your kids will never know what it feels like to serve God in freedom. grin.

They will live in constant fear for the rest of their lives, fear of making personal decisions about how to serve God. Fear of what Islamic murderers will do to them if they ever have a different opinion from their imams. grin

Even if they have a different opinion, they dare not say it out or change to another religion because of the murderers for Islam that are prowling, looking for Someone to kill for god grin

What a cursed life![/s]

This donkey worships a god that fainted after chopping cain from his creatures, you should be ashamed Adebola Pétérù grin grin

Jesus didn't die for you to be talking like a retard Adebola grin
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 4:32am On Apr 17, 2021
BeansAndBread:
This donkey worships a god that fainted after chopping cain from his creatures, you should be ashamed Adebola Pétérù grin grin

Jesus didn't die for you to be talking like a retard Adebola grin

Oh. So you know Jesus died for sinners?

Why then is your cursed religion teaching you to reject the teachings of Jesus?

Looks like your religion is bent on putting you and your generation in bondage over falsehood
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 4:35am On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

Oh. So you know Jesus died for sinners?

Why then is your cursed religion teaching you to reject the teachings of Jesus?

Looks like your religion is bent on putting you and your generation in bondage over falsehood
Because Jesus dying for sins is stupid, that's human sacrifice. What's the difference between god the father and those idols that require human sacrifices ehn Adebola? grin
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 4:43am On Apr 17, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Because Jesus dying for sins is stupid, that's human sacrifice. What's the difference between god the father and those idols that require human sacrifices ehn Adebola? grin

But your religion commands you to kill for god. Are you saying your religion is also doing stupid things? shocked

I hope you know that your fellow murderers can stone you to death with this apostate comments? wink

Don't forget you belong to a religion of pissful murderers. wink
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

But your religion commands you to kill for god. Are you saying your religion is also doing stupid things? shocked

No my Yorùbá Christian brother, but your god commanded you to cannibalize your kids grin

I hope you know that your fellow murderers can stone you to death with this apostate comments? wink

Olodo ni Adebola yi sha grin grin

Don't forget you belong to a religion of pissful murderers. wink

That's christianity grin
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2021
BeansAndBread:

No my Yorùbá Christian brother, but your god commanded you to cannibalize your kids grin

Olodo ni Adebola yi sha grin grin

That's christianity grin

Are you not taught to murder people for God?

Didn't they teach you that you will get 72 virgins in aljanah if you kill for God? grin. Bunch of sexual perverts. grin

Are you not taught hatred for Christians despite the fact that you know that the words of the Bible are true?

Religion of hypocrisy, falsehood and bloodshed. grin
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

Are you not taught to murder people for God?

Same way Jesus the god commanded his foot soldiers to kill and massacre men women and children? No Adebola grin

Didn't they teach you that you will get 72 virgins in aljanah if you kill for God? grin. Bunch of sexual perverts. grin

No Adebola, fighting to get virgins is a Christian thing not Islam grin

Are you not taught hatred for Christians despite the fact that you know that the words of the Bible are true?

Adebola Peteru, only Islam allows Muslims marry Christians, only Islam says Muslims can eat the slaughter of Christians. I don't know where you get your rubbish from grin

Stop listening to propaganda my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin

Religion of hypocrisy, falsehood and bloodshed. grin

That's christianity, it's also a religion of human sacrifice grin ẹbọ religion grin grin I remember one verse of the bible where your god liked the smell of burnt offerings like suya grin grin Bible no go kee me o
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Gjrich(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Guy, speak for yourself because you don't have the mandate nor the authority to speak for me as a Yoruba man. Nobody can deny me of my right to vote. You can choose not to, that's entirely up to you and you are entitled to that. But ma gbe Sara e koja moshalashi.

You are not Yoruba
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2021
Let's wait and see how it goes
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2021
BeansAndBread:

Lolz. Your fellow Islamic suicide bombers were taught that they would get 72 virgins in hevan if they murder Christians. It is open to all, except those who were in a coma. Were you in a coma, Yoruba Muslim?
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
BeansAndBread:

Stop listening to propaganda my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin
me o

Mr, Yoruba Muslim, you obviously don't know your own religion well.

Check here to get knowledge about yorinown religion. cheesy

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

Lolz. Your fellow Islamic suicide bombers were taught that they would get 72 virgins in hevan if they murder Christians. It is open to all, except those who were in a coma. Were you in a coma, Yoruba Muslim?

Adebola Pétérù my Yorùbá Christian brother, here is it:

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him (virgins), keep alive for yourselves.
Numbers 31:17-18

That's what Jesus commanded jihadists in the bible grin
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Adebola Pétérù my Yorùbá Christian brother, here is it:

Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him (virgins), keep alive for yourselves.
Numbers 31:17-18

That's what Jesus commanded jihadists in the bible grin

If Christians are following old testament, you and your family would have perished by now. grin
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
flames01:

If Christians are following old testament, you and your family would have perished by now. grin
You follow the old testaments na, that's why you pay tithes grin Abi, did Jesus command the collection of tithes in the New testament? grin grin

Christians and cherry picking, can't you see y'all hypocrites my Yorùbá Christian brother Adebola Pétérù grin grin
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2021
BeansAndBread:

Lolz. Then most Muslims are pretenders and liars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) / BREAKING: Sanwo-olu Leads Agbaje With An Unassailable 400,000 Votes With 5 Lgs / Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.