Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) (40919 Views)

Ignore Malicious 2023 Posters Of Abdulsamad Rabiu - BUA / PDP Behind 2023 Posters Of Our Leaders — APC / Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oduduwa nation can still be achieved, but stupidity is thinking that it would come by disenfranchising ourselves....we aren't dumb fvcks in yorubaland, this isn't the east.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Joromi1: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Real Yorubas believe in one Nigeria and come 2023 we will give Tinubu our maximum support. Your propaganda in the southwest is dead on arrival!
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Nne. You see say you Biafla people no get sense. An election was held in Nnamdi Kanu's state (Abia) just a few weeks ago. Not even 'Supleme leader/dilector' raised any objection against it. Yet una dey push some mumu yoruba people to not vote in 2023 so that they will lose on all fronts like you all did in 2019 when dilector asked you people to boycott elections in SE (even though you people still ended up voting for Atiku/Obi in that election o!). Any yoruba person is free not to vote in 2023. That's their fundamental human right. But if any e-goat tries to disrupt election activities in Yorubaland come 2023, such a person would be treated like a ballot snatcher. Wetin hin eye go see, make e jus collet am.

Are you not just the worst?
A Yoruba girl posted something concerning Yoruba, but you still found a way to sneak Biafra into it, ranting up and down as if your livelihood depends on the mention of Biafra.
Abi did Nnamdi Kanu also print those fliers too?

2 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
Yoruba people are capable of killing two birds with a stone;they are unstoppable ! As far as 2023 is concerned,Yoruba have arrays of options and that's a fact.

What are they two birds the want to kill?
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by jjxxx: 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Guy, speak for yourself because you don't have the mandate nor the authority to speak for me as a Yoruba man. Nobody can deny me of my right to vote. You can choose not to, that's entirely up to you and you are entitled to that. But ma gbe Sara e koja moshalashi.

Your mumu don reach angel Gab table.
Who make u Yoruba? Make Songo fire u there. U fit be yoruba? U stupid Fulani man dey impersonate.
IDioooooot.

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by jjxxx: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Joromi1:
Real Yorubas believe in one Nigeria and come 2023 we will give Tinubu our maximum support. Your propaganda in the southwest is dead on arrival!

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:
Yoruba people are capable of killing two birds with a stone;they are unstoppable ! As far as 2023 is concerned,Yoruba have arrays of options and that's a fact.
Because ur tribe is neither here nor there.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 11:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol. Take yorubas seriously at ur own peril. I know greater number of them are rooting for Tinubu.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Mr omonnakoda I would like to have your humble opinion on this.

babaolofin you can also chip in one or two things based on your intellect.
They will avoid this thread grin

Cc lzaa ngadaawo helinues
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by calcal: 1:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Ogungbemi01:
We stand for referendum. There is no point going into another election to continue another fruitless journey where South will say yes, North will say no and we keep turning round a circle while the rest of the world is leaving us behind.

Some of my Yoruba can't figure it out.

Sharing a country with Fulani, we will continue moving backward.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 1:57am On Apr 13, 2021
The heart of a Yoruba is bitterd towards an igbo man.

the heart of an igbo is bittered 2wards a Fulani man and a Fulani man hates igbo with passion.

I ask again, what's the essence of claiming one Nigeria while we hate each other with passion?

of what food will it be to us deep down us, we are dying in hates towards each other, yet we smile with teeth, claiming to Love each other.

Being together as one is good, but being together as one Nigeria died many years ago.

we hate each other.
we don't love each other.
let's tell ourselves the truth and be free from this slavery.

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Kfed4ril:

What are they two birds the want to kill?

2023 is just by the corner; wait and see!
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:47am On Apr 13, 2021
EmekaA125:

Because ur tribe is neither here nor there.

Our enemies would never find us where they wanted us ! I guess you are from the same tribe as a man,a one Nigeria coroner, who would rather prefer to rule over Yoruba land because of his greed but started shouting ethnic politics as soon as he was rejected at the polls ! An Igbo man wanted to become the Premier of western region (of Nigeria) !

We are "neither here nor there" because we ain't stupid ! We know why you hate us,but sadly for you,we have no f.uck to give !

5 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by witworth(m): 3:05am On Apr 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
Says who? Waste of resources everywhere!
with or without you and whether you like it or not, it can even be over your dead body, Yoruba nation will be achieved. If you're part of the sacrifice, e no bad.

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by witworth(m): 3:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Continue displaying your madness some of you will be arrested and sentenced.

Tinubu 2023...........
since harassing people with arrest is what gives you pleasure, it seems you don't know anything, you will be the first scapegoat to be used as sacrifice to achieve Yoruba nation, to cleanse the land of bad people like you.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 3:17am On Apr 13, 2021
Northern Nigeria have finished this country.
For the sake of our future generations let's break up from them now!
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 3:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Funkeshuga:
no individual have the right to speak on behalf of Yoruba people even though I'm tired of this Fulani dominated country but I believe in consultation, all Yoruba stakeholders must be carried along

I stand with No election in the entire Nigeria in 2023, everybody should go on their way and Fulani should stay in north to finished Hausa finally and send all of them back to their grave since they no won get sense
Lmao
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Sammy07: 3:29am On Apr 13, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Our enemies would never find us where they wanted us ! I guess you are from the same tribe as a man,a one Nigeria coroner, who would rather prefer to rule over Yoruba land because of his greed but started shouting ethnic politics as soon as he was rejected at the polls ! An Igbo man wanted to become the Premier of western region (of Nigeria) !

We are "neither here nor there" because we ain't stupid ! We know why you hate us,but sadly for you,we have no f.uck to give !

No mind that mumu guy

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Memberclub(m): 3:33am On Apr 13, 2021
Imagine having our country with no boko haram news daily.

We just have to break up peaceful & build a wall to stop terrorists from Niger, Chad from getting here easily because Northerns will likely allow them in millions after the break up lol
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 4:26am On Apr 13, 2021
flames01:

AmbaliJ is a Yoruba Muslim. His religion agrees with murder.

So, he doesn't care if the entire Yoruba people are murdered in cold blood.

He is more concerned about Muslim Tinubu winning election even if it leads to the wiping out of the entire Yoruba race.

That's how despeacable a Yoruba Muslim is.
Be ready to contend with millions of Yorùbá Muslims because we won't submit to touts and cowards, you scare no one with your charms and empty chest beatings!

5 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by amuwo1980: 4:36am On Apr 13, 2021
Don’t be fooled , they don’t mean it
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by babane2016(m): 4:45am On Apr 13, 2021
Politicians have taken over this thread. God will use the progressives to lead us to the promise land, out of slavery and hardships. Amen
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 5:39am On Apr 13, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Be ready to contend with millions of Yorùbá Muslims because we won't submit to touts and cowards, you scare no one with your charms and empty chest beatings!

Of course. You are enslaved to Hausa Fulani because of one stupid religion.

And yes, you don't mind selling people of your tribe to Fulanis.

In your dumb, mentally enslaved minds, the fulanis come first before your own people.

For your information, many of the charms around are made by your imams. Many of the Yahoo boys around get their charms from your alfas.

So, stop your annoying hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by OperationcowLeg: 6:20am On Apr 13, 2021
T9ksy:

Am sorry to say but you really are clueless as to what is going on in yorubaland, presently. That's why, i presumed, you reckon, am exaggerating the situation in the region. Are you waiting for yorubaland to turn to born u state before you realise we are in a crisis? For instance, the herdsmen have been terrorising the region for decades. Isikilu Wakili had been in the Ibarapa axis since 2001 doing what he knows best - mindless killings but our political class downplay the news purely for their own selfish political exigency. Ditto, the recently exiled seriki of Igangan, Salihu.

Who are the "we" dealing with their phock-up? The whole combined forces of the military, DSS, police and even the recently formed but since muzzled Amotekun could not dislodge Wakili from the forest but OPC operatives that did their job for them are currently languishing in jail on trumped-up charges. Yorubaland is under siege from herdsmen.

brother, I guess u think it's every one u will be replying to on nairaland. Some are paid to be here. So just read , smile and pass

2 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by insabarnur(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2021
Britain should allow the Nigeria components disintegrate as they so wish.

The Nigerian state is during
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by insabarnur(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2021
Britain should allow the Nigeria components disintegrate as they so wish.

The Nigerian state is dieing

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by T9ksy(m): 9:56am On Apr 13, 2021
OperationcowLeg:
brother, I guess u think it's every one u will be replying to on nairaland. Some are paid to be here. So just read , smile and pass

Most times, believe it or not, I do just read, shake my head and pass however, sometimes, like the post i responded to, one just have to correct the gibberish they spew out, effortlessly.

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by T9ksy(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2021
flames01:

AmbaliJ is a Yoruba Muslim. His religion agrees with murder.

So, he doesn't care if the entire Yoruba people are murdered in cold blood.

He is more concerned about Muslim Tinubu winning election even if it leads to the wiping out of the entire Yoruba race.

That's how despeacable a Yoruba Muslim is.

Hell no! He's not a Yoruba muslim but a Tinubu dindinrin and unfortunately, they are many of his ilk that transverse all nooks and crannies of yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by BeansAndBread(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
flames01:

Of course. You are enslaved to Hausa Fulani because of one stupid religion.

And yes, you don't mind selling people of your tribe to Fulanis.

In your dumb, mentally enslaved minds, the fulanis come first before your own people.

For your information, many of the charms around are made by your imams. Many of the Yahoo boys around get their charms from your alfas.

So, stop your annoying hypocrisy.
Cry me a river, say whatever you want. And for those so-called Muslims with charms, they're all keferi, they're not Muslims
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by thebar: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Guy, you suppose shame say as a Yoruba man, na Fulani criminal activities you carry for head as reason/basis for wanting Oduduwa Republic. You sound pathetic. Na so you fear Fulanis reach?? Common Fulani wey no reach 5k sef, na dem dey terrorize Yorubas in our land, and that's the basis of your agitation for Oduduwa Republic? Like seriously?? That's very stupid in my view. I would rather argue that Yorubas deserve their own country because we will be better off socio-economically as an independent entity, not because some criminal Fulani elements are having our asses handed to us. Iru oro palapala wo niyen? Are there more Fulanis committing violent crimes in Yorubaland than yorubas themselves?

Many Yorubas are on the fence about this agitation simply because the promoters are making Yorubas look stupid by their approach. Biafran agitators want their own country because of marginalization, and because they feel confident enough that they can do better on their own. While Yorubas are crying for Oduduwa Republic because of Fulani herdsmen? Rubbish and nonsense.

I have made my point clear. If you don't want to vote in 2023, stay in your house. But don't expect that you can threaten others not to go out to vote out of fear for Fulani herdsmen. Omo, you are on your own on that level o.
hmm, this guy need some sense.. he must be a Muslim or one of the Yorubas living as a slave in the North
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by flames01: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
BeansAndBread:
Cry me a river, say whatever you want. And for those so-called Muslims with charms, they're all keferi, they're not Muslims

So, are you saying your Fulani slave masters are keferi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Bisi Adeleye Fayemi: Biography Of Ekiti State First Lady In Waiting / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome / The Late Umaru Yaradua's Brother, Abdulaziz Rocks Tinubu's Logo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.