Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) (41169 Views)

Ignore Malicious 2023 Posters Of Abdulsamad Rabiu - BUA / PDP Behind 2023 Posters Of Our Leaders — APC / Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Spot on!.....enough of nonsense

I rep odua republic!
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yoruba Muslim is your headache.

CyynthiaKiss:

Are you a Muslim Yoruba ?
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by LilyColin(f): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Guy, speak for yourself because you don't have the mandate nor the authority to speak for me as a Yoruba man. Nobody can deny me of my right to vote. You can choose not to, that's entirely up to you and you are entitled to that. But ma gbe Sara e koja moshalashi.

You dey MENT big time

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by osazsky(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
So cuz tinnubu will not be given ticket una wan trick us..as an edo man i will continue to vote for the north as long as yopob are displaced to benin republic and ipob given pynthon style 002 now and then..fools you guys think yoruba is nigeria..come and stop election in the south na mumu people..make una carry una stupidity go toilet ..a man with 5 private bullion vans can nerver rule us..learn to leave with it slaves

2 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by shedy03(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Guy, speak for yourself because you don't have the mandate nor the authority to speak for me as a Yoruba man. Nobody can deny me of my right to vote. You can choose not to, that's entirely up to you and you are entitled to that. But ma gbe Sara e koja moshalashi.
Somborrii translate the last sentence to Hausa Fulani abeg.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by OmoAkin85: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Continue displaying your madness some of you will be arrested and sentenced.

Tinubu 2023...........
u never get sense ba ..no worry u go get wen ur generation dey suffer for future u go dey say dem curse you ..

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Oppy2k2: 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Immediately Yoruba nation set like this, we no go get problems again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by mountmoriah(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

I guess so

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by castiello(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
shedy03:

Somborrii translate the last sentence to Hausa Fulani abeg.

Bleep oduduwa republic that is spare headed by illiterates agberos Godforbid I will rather change my name to usman and relocate to Kano than stay in the midst of Yoruba backbiters
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Mumu, fool,

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Abbamasta(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

shut up! you know nothing other than ranting in social media.
Go and find job!!!

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by emperor863(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
T9ksy:

At the rate, these unknown fulani herdsmen are killing our people in their own homes and farmlands, there won't that many of us left to vote, come 2023. Maybe, yorubas from IDP camps in benin republic will be the ones voting in the next election.

Just like the Northerners sent your idol, the drunken master to Otuoke from the IDP camps in 2015.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Don't exaggerate the problem. Yes, herdsmen are a problem. But they are being dealt with, and our people are now more at alert to their activities. And we will continue to treat their fockup. There are more yoruba criminal activities ongoing in the SW than Fulani ones, let's tell ourselves the truth. And we have been having elections in spite of that. If una go boycott elections, it should not be on the basis of criminal activity by a handful of Fulani criminals whose activities are being blown out of proportion. Talk another thing abeg.

If Yorubas boycott elections in 2023, whether they vote or not, a president will still emerge, and Oduduwa Republic you will still not get (if it was that easy, ibos would be spending Biafran pounds and carrying Biafran passports by now in spite of Kanu's efforts after how many years).

Those agitating for Oduduwa are free to do so. But until they gain enough traction and considerable consensus amongst the generality of yorubas, the extremists amongst them should stay on their lane.

Ibos are still having elections in their region in spite of Kanu's noises and secessionist activities. Besides, it's not as if it is foreigners we are electing when we have elections in yorubaland, it is our own people we electing amongst ourselves, so what's all the fuss about??

A journey of a thousand mile starts in a day bro. Why won't you start agitating now to gain freedom in the future? What do you like so much about this unity, oil money?

4 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by MrSly(m): 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Odua is here...
Count yoruba out whenever doings require liver. They must certainly vote out of sophistication but one thing is; Tinubu cant be president.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Myer(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ogungbemi01:
We stand for referendum. There is no point going into another election to continue another fruitless journey where South will say yes, North will say no and we keep turning round a circle while the rest of the world is leaving us behind.

Any one who is not benefitting directly from politicians has every reason to fight against 2023 elections cos we already seeing the script playing out.

They present their usual suspects as APC or PDP candidates knowing whoever wins will continue to do their bidding.

As long as APC or PDP are still the dominant parties for the coming 2023 elections, we can be rest assured it's another weist.

That said, either Endsars foremen establish a new party and start preparing a formidable candidature in the coming elections which definitely will get the votes of majority of the youths and even some aggravated seniors.
Or the referendum is the only other acceptable option.

Like I said, anyone who isn't benefiting directly from Nigerian politicians and intends to vote for APC or PDP is not only unpatriotic but must have their heads checked.

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Olam09(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Bunch of nuisance, loud mouth and illiterates who do they know about revolutionary, do they even know what it takes to build a nation Fools brainwashed sets of mother fuckers. Fùck Sunday igboho.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Villagedude: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
One thing we all have to accept is that Kanu has awaken a lot of silent grumbling. Neverthless his insultive manner of aproach is repulsive. You can go look up the percentage of voter turn out in those elections. As for 2019 election its the worst, almost 70% of those votes are done by paid polling agents [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by macof(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

You should also speak for yourself and yourself alone.
Nobody is denying you anything, people are making a case for why it is fruitless to vote in 2023 and why a no show will make a big statement.

4 Likes

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ogungbemi01:
We stand for referendum. There is no point going into another election to continue another fruitless journey where South will say yes, North will say no and we keep turning round a circle while the rest of the world is leaving us behind.

U mean yeyerendum?

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by MENELIIK: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
So many tears on this thread .. Yoruba Musli ms grin grin grin

Osu jews are receiving it back to back
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by MrSly(m): 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Odua is here...
Count yoloba out whenever doings require liver. They must certainly vote out of sophistication but one thing is; jagaban agaban cant be president.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by PigTormentor: 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:

You must one of the retar@ded brainwashed delusional IPIG Christian terrorist monkeys polluting NL.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by MrSly(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Essence3030:
continue using ESN to kill Yoruba then turn around to blame Fulani.
Since tinubu celebrated his birthday in Kano, many of you are having sleepless nights.
Most useless comment ever.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by DedeNkem: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
I hope Yorubas will stick to their decision to secede. Igbos are ready.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by PigTormentor: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Rubbish waste of time and money.
No idiot can stop people from exercising their political right.
Every moronic fool is trying to trend these days.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Fantasticcc: 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

You dis Biafran girl, why you carry Oduduwa matter for head like gala? Abi na one yoruba demon dey kpansh your puna ni? Go and tell those bankrolling you that Yorubas WILL definitely participate in 2023 elections. Who no like am can relocate to Biafra. Anybody is free to agitate for Oduduwa or whatever. But no one has the right to deny any other person their right to vote. Impossicant.
Typical. yoruba muslim, unity beggars that can't stay alone

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by ShadowCracker(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mr omonnakoda I would like to have your humble opinion on this.
babaolofin you can also chip in one or two things based on your intellect.
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Odinaka00(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Don't exaggerate the problem. Yes, herdsmen are a problem. But they are being dealt with, and our people are now more at alert to their activities. And we will continue to treat their fockup. There are more yoruba criminal activities ongoing in the SW than Fulani ones, let's tell ourselves the truth. And we have been having elections in spite of that. If una go boycott elections, it should not be on the basis of criminal activity by a handful of Fulani criminals whose activities are being blown out of proportion. Talk another thing abeg.

If Yorubas boycott elections in 2023, whether they vote or not, a president will still emerge, and Oduduwa Republic you will still not get (if it was that easy, ibos would be spending Biafran pounds and carrying Biafran passports by now in spite of Kanu's efforts after how many years).

Those agitating for Oduduwa are free to do so. But until they gain enough traction and considerable consensus amongst the generality of yorubas, the extremists amongst them should stay on their lane.

Ibos are still having elections in their region in spite of Kanu's noises and secessionist activities. Besides, it's not as if it is foreigners we are electing when we have elections in yorubaland, it is our own people we electing amongst ourselves, so what's all the fuss about??

Mhen by your comment you re so afraid to be on your own... Do you really like this current Nigeria? Like I will ask again do you like this Naija today?
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Kholar211: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
AmbaliJ:

idiot, wait until then

1 Like

Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by Slurity(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
I laughed when I saw ile-iwe ofe, eto ilera ofe.very myopic thinking. Foolishness of the highest order. Where did they hope to get money to finance a country that will cope with free education and healthcare of standard level?
Re: 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) by olatuns2017: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
CyynthiaKiss:
Odua is here...

The guy owe me dirty slaps!

He is illiterate like his boss Ighoho.

No elections so PDP/Igbos will take over..

The guy done mad even Cownu na core PDP so also SE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Must Never Contest In 2019 If Buhari Dies – Doyin Okupe / Wike Seals Jones Ogbonda's Hotel, Bar In Rivers State / Imo: Supreme Court Stands Down Judgement On Imo Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.