Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. (31301 Views)

Illegal Professorship: Pantami Reacts To ASUU’s Verdict / We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government / Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by AroleOduduwa2: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
I weep for this country, imagine a minister of information being linked to terrorism and he’s still occupying his position without a word from the presidency or whatever they call themselves

3 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by greenskittles: 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
If this is true then the news organisation needs to be sued heavily. I actually believed the initial report no thanks to the President's incompetence and links with shady characters.

2 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
well, this is what Efcc, dss, and the rest of buharis islamic minions do, puting the cart before the horse. they arrest youband look for evidence and now they are paid back in their coin and its an issue to them useless people.

1 Like

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Reelz: 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
how did a hardcore Islamic scholar rise to this sensitive ministerial position.. It's so surprising.

3 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by MrColdsweat: 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
Newswatch has been bullied.

Meanwhile, how can a top leader in the sharia council be Minister in a secular state?

Buhari sef

5 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by ipobarecriminals: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
sad Patani is a TERRORIST angry. period sad

2 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by November1857(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Even terrorist have a say in Buhari government !
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Shimran(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
michaelpop50:
Keep quiet, you are a terrorist and you will be eradicated pretty soon
Iyeeeee. Mighty USA. Stupid and ingredients
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by jaxxy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
He shud clear his name that’s all.
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by PigTormentor: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Sue the pants of the IPIG terrorist fake news outlet. They are all over Nigeria with fake news and propaganda on daily basis. Sue the basta@ds and teach them a lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Elvis2kay: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yes, you are a terrorist
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
naptu2:

Stop wasting your time. I always post news articles and I will always post news articles and I don't give a damn whether you like it or not. You have never asked me if I'm the mouthpiece of all the other people in the news articles that I have posted in the past ten years and the only reason you are asking me now is because of your bias.

I will always post whatever I want and you can never decide for me what I will post.

This is my last response to you

Lol. Touched a nerve ba? Stop being an oversensitive prima Donna. My question was innocuous out of respect for your persona here so no need at all for your response.

I don't give a toss if you respond to me or not. Fact is that the duplicity of Northern leaders has been established beyond question and at great cost to Southerners for that matter.

Southern lives are at stake now so no Southerner, the victims of terror from the North, should hold brief for any Northerner.

Have you not seen accusations that the urgency of the NIN exercise is a ruse to register non-Nigerians , conferring Nigerian citizenship on them, for nefarious purposes? I take it you are aware of the menace of Fulanis who are not Nigerian and are known to be especially murderous and barbaric towards Nigerians?

There are many suspicious of the intentions of Pantami. Given all that has happened under the current government, I find it strange you seem to rush to hold brief for Pantami prematurely.

Yes I am biased. Justifiably so especially as a former Buhari supporter highly disappointed with all that is playing out before all our eyes.

No Southerner can be anything but biased after watching many Southerners being killed on their own land, with countless livelihoods and families destroyed, while the FG appears highly ethnocentric and partisan in favour of the perpetrators.

Why do you have no bias if a bonafide southerner with red blood running through your veins? There is a stage where well-intentioned men , regardless of allegiances and affiliation, say enough is enough.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Nackzy: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
He's a terroris, that's why shakeau calls his name virtually in all his videos

2 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hope Caliph Shekau would fast tomorrow, I don't want to hear any Jihad episode during the month. God can fight is battles, after all Corona is one. I would be surprise if Caliph Shekau is a Professor.
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by bhella10: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
Afefe to fe a ti ri furo adiye. Pantami is a Terrorist. Daniska!
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by fk001(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
naptu2:
Unlike Mohammed Yusuf, Abubakar Shekau has no time for debates and he has repeatedly threatened to kill Pantami.

https://www.nairaland.com/5689905/isa-pantami-boko-haram-kicks

https://www.nairaland.com/5688742/boko-haram-leader-shekau-threatens

I like your unbias nature.

Keep it up sir

4 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by CocoaOla: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
I hope y'all still remember that in 2014/15 when the Islamic terrorists group "Boko Haram" opted for dialogue with the Federal Government, they picked Buhari as their mediator.

4 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by onunwa21(m): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
What is my business den!?
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by ayzTIGER: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Yoruba Muslims will go to any length to defend these terrorists from sokoto caliphate. The other thread it was seunmsg and this thread we have this op. What is wrong with Yoruba Muslims?

4 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Nobody will buy this nonsense! The man remains a TERROIST!

4 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
TheRealestGuy:

I know you usually avoid threads like this but what do you think of this revelation?

Anyway, for the morons that keep insisting on One Nigeria, this is what is obtainable under One Nigeria.

The so called 'educated' Muslims are actually the worst in terms of extremist ideologies. They give the foot soldiers moral and sometimes, financial backing.

I'm curious about JarusHub and Seun opinions on this.

You see your life ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Perfect response

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by ahnie: 2:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Only here to read comments and watch nairalanders argue....
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by chosengocap: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
tito44:
Not surprised. Most of Buhari appointees and his supporters are terrorists.. even that vulture griller

The story was published by Daily
Independent not newswire. If anyone should retract anything it has to be Daily Independent not newswire. We are not fools. This is called damage control.

3 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by ipobarecriminals: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
cool on point.God bless U. Epilepsy pipu need's' care not to be drag.
Oshigun:

Lol. Touched a nerve ba? Stop being an oversensitive prima Donna. My question was innocuous out of respect for your persona here so no need at all for your response.

I don't give a toss if you respond to me or not. Fact is that the duplicity of Northern leaders has been established beyond question and at great cost to Southerners for that matter.

Southern lives are at stake now so no Southerner, the victims of terror from the North, should hold brief for any Northerner.

Have you not seen accusations that the urgency of the NIN exercise is a ruse to register non-Nigerians , conferring Nigerian citizenship on them, for nefarious purposes? I take it you are aware of the menace of Fulanis who are not Nigerian and are known to be especially murderous and barbaric towards Nigerians?

There are many suspicious of the intentions of Pantami. Given all that has happened under the current government, I find it strange tou seem to rush to hold brief for Pantami prematurely.

Yes I am biased. Justifiably so especially as a former Buhari supporter highly disappointed with all that is playing out before all our eyes.

No Southerner can be anything but biased after watching many Southerners being killed on their own land , with countless livelihoods and families destroyed, while the FG appears highly ethnocentric and partisan in favour of the perpetrators. Why do you have no bias if a bonafide southerner with red blood running through your veins?
Who cares about his jaundice opinion sad.Pata.m'ola is a TERRORIST sad.The US government should help us pick up useless pipu like Gumi,Akintola,El Rufai,Zamfara gov,even Dangote, FAYEMI too.They are our problem here

2 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Chirowman(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Okay
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Nazifi2021: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Waannan aljuhun bayan sun dame mu anan mahaukata

1 Like

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by jojofola: 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Werry dey disguise.

Baba finally found his voice after an obvious forced retraction.

Country gone to the dogs so fast.
Hahahaha!!!
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by tolguy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
this is their debate video that took place in bauchi around 2009
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Horlawoomey(m): 2:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Werey plenty for this site.

See as dem dey jump up and down because the person in question is not of their religion or tribe.

May God dash you all sense.
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by chrismastre5(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=Oshigun post=100727471]

There are many suspicious of the intentions of Pantami. Given all that has happened under the current government, I find it strange you seem to rush to hold brief for Pantami prematurely.

No Southerner can be anything but biased after watching many Southerners being killed on their own land, with countless livelihoods and families destroyed, while the FG appears highly ethnocentric and partisan in favour of the perpetrators.

Why do you have no bias if a bonafide southerner with red blood running through your veins? There is a stage where well-intentioned men , regardless of allegiances and affiliation, say enough is enough.[respect. An hausa-fulani man should be the last person you u should respect because their islamic inclination is incurable nor matter who they are to you, respecting that is the worst mistake you can ever make because some of seem to think that some are more sensible than others thereby giving them opportunity to infiltrate and know. your secrets and when that is done, he will go back. and work against you with his Islamic brothers and all of them are suspects nor matter how they pretend to you. in conclusion, that guy is an Hausa Fulani so dont waste your respect.

1 Like

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Mayeldah(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
They are all terrorists including their Lifeless PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gov Ortom Announces Peter Obi As His Preferred 2023 Presidential Candidate / EFCC: Yahaya Bello's Supporters Performing Rituals To Prevent His Arrest (Video) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Ohaukwu Police Station In Ebonyi, Free Detainees (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.