Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. (31414 Views)

Illegal Professorship: Pantami Reacts To ASUU’s Verdict / We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government / Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by chrismastre5(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
greenskittles:
If this is true then the news organisation needs to be sued heavily. I actually believed the initial report no thanks to the President's incompetence and links with shady characters.
and you dont believe it. now? this is how you will believe that el--rufai is not a terrorist
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Elbinawi: 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Pantami is a bloodthirsty Al-Qaeda terrorist who glorified the Al-Qaeda leader Ayyman Al-Zawahiri of Iraq when he was killed.
This Wahhabi terrorist is the Minister of communication in the genocidal @MBuhari regime that is executing the Saudi-sponsored #ShiaGenocide agenda.

4 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by naptu2: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oops! I left out the last tweet and the reactions.

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Brexxit(m): 2:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by VEHINTOLAR: 3:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Can there ever be smoke without fire ? Never ! I still believe,very strongly, that the whole idea behind the emergency NIN registration is to confer Nigerian citizenship on the millions of foreign fulanis who are illegal migrants in Nigeria.

Every atrocity of this evil government of Buhari will be exposed in due time.

3 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by kutashi: 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Foreigna:
Did US put you in watch list, yes or no?

If I were Pantami, I I will leave these news medium aside and attack the US listing directly. Because as things stand now, the Newspaper only retracted the link to Yusuf, they didn't retract the story of Pantami on the US watch list.

Why must you celebrate your stupidity online?
You can confirm directly from US if you wish because there is a medium for verifying this?
Your is not for 'cumming' on news that suited your rotten smelly feelings but to get correct verifiable info!

Aside this, do you know how times Pantanmi has been to US? The same person on a watched list! I bet you did not know this! Werey is plenty for this Nairaland!
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by LegalWolf: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oshigun:
@OP.

You're a respected poster here with the profile of an upright individual who is always a devotee of facts above sentiments and parochial pontifications. Are you now the mouthpiece of Pantami or why this post?

Because he needs to clear misinformation. Why are you guys so filled with hate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by kutashi: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:
I weep for this country, imagine a minister of information being linked to terrorism and he’s still occupying his position without a word from the presidency or whatever they call themselves

Weep for yourself!
You're a thief and murderer! In fact you're a rapist!

Have you killed yourself because I called you a thief, murderer and a rapist!

Why won't you ordinary nonentity wail when some PhD holder has started writing epistle without even confirming the authenticity and credibility of report!

In fact the shame in you pass your weeping...

Werey somebody!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
LegalWolf:

Because he needs to clear misinformation. Why are you guys so filled with hate?

Guy shut up. I was filled with hate when I sacrificed time, reputation and effort to campaign for Buhari ba in 2015 against GEJ a Southerner?

Better read my past posts and get a sense of perspective. Buhari's many actions and inactions are enough to make even his most die-hard supporters, who are still objective well-wishers of Nigeria, to view his Government and all it's Northern officials with suspicion.

NIN, that can confer Nigerian citizenship on foreigners instantly, is a do or die agenda of this government under Pantami. Yet what of the ongoing and frustrated efforts to register all herdsmen who wish to graze cows itinerantly across the South?

Why is that effort, much simpler to achieve than NIN, and involving only a few millions, being ignored and/or frustrated by our Fulani-led government but NIN, involving tens of millions, na die?

Why is there no urgent government action and compulsory insistence for herdsmen registration call, that will save lives and immediately leave foreign Fulani mauraders exposed, yet the NIN registration remains sine qua non?

You Northerners have no sense of equity or justice towards others. Otherwise you would realize why Southerners like me, who previously backed this government to deliver , can be justifiably fed up of the duplicity of the Buhari Government .

4 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Murrynmama: 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oshigun:
@OP.

You're a respected poster here with the profile of an upright individual who is always a devotee of facts above sentiments and parochial pontifications. Are you now the mouthpiece of Pantami or why this post?

So, what do mean? He did not ay those words, he only screenshot it from Pantami's Twitter handle and post it here. His integrity stands

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Murrynmama:

So, what do mean? He did not ay those words, he only screenshot it from Pantami's Twitter handle and post it here. His integrity stands

My response was to the cumulative image laundering for Pantami and not the article OP highlighted.

If you're a Southerner, or even a Northerner, explain to me why the registration of Nigerian Fulani legitimately grazing cattle across the South is such a herculean task or not important to this government, given the severe Fulani banditry crisis Nigeria is facing that is even forcing many agitators to announce plans to secede from Nigeria, yet NIN registration is sine qua non to Pantami and his FG bosses.

The whole thing smacks of insincerity and a hidden agenda much like a man whose house is on fire, and about to burn to the ground, yet he is only lamenting about termite infestation in his corridor. Sensible people will conclude he is likely a deliberate arsonist trying to commit insurance fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by fineboynl(m): 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
the report said the US government has added his name to terrorist watch list. and hence the video to back the report for having contact with a terrorist.

before we talk anything further about the issue is if indeed the US government has denied the report. outside of that the issue has not be let low the way the op is trying to making a claim.

1 Like

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by tradepunter: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
naptu2:

Stop wasting your time. I always post news articles and I will always post news articles and I don't give a damn whether you like it or not. You have never asked me if I'm the mouthpiece of all the other people in the news articles that I have posted in the past ten years and the only reason you are asking me now is because of your bias.

I will always post whatever I want and you can never decide for me what I will post.

By the way, I couldn't give a damn about your so called respect.

This is my last response to you

You are too egotistic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by TheRealestGuy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
post=100727645:

You see your life ??

Lmao.

Of course you had nothing to say until it was refuted. Meanwhile, the impish minister is yet to put out any clarifications to the fact that he is being linked to terrorists.

I expect you to keep avoiding such threads as usual.

Keep fooling yourself.
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by seangy4konji: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jihadist...
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
@ all Nairalanders ,and especially Northerners or supporters of Buhari, answer this simple question.

Why did the FG and Pantami not forcefully back , as they are doing for the NIN exercise, Akeredolu's call that all Fulani herdsmen who want to graze cattle in Ondo forest reserve be registered or leave?

Nigeria is at the risk of implosion and facing an internecine crisis. Yet things that can instantly forestall the disaster ahead Buhari, Pantami and co turn away from to be obsessively pushing this NIN registration that can make Malians, Chadians, Sudaneses , Beninoise etal Nigerians overnight.

If Pantami is well-meaning and committed to solutions for all Nigerians, can he not wade in and supervise the compulsory implementation of an ICT-led biometric database for the registration of Fulanis legitimately operating in the South given the urgency of a situation even threatening the existence of Nigeria?

They think we attended no school or are all hungry and compromised hacks in the South incapable of asking questions over what is glaringly a highly partisan and ethnic agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by naptu2: 5:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
tradepunter:

You are too egotistic

The soca rhythm has plenty feeling.
It has me waistline moving
My whole body's vibrating
To the soca beat.
This Trinidad beat.

So give me little boom boom boom in me soul
Me bones ain't old!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Edandy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
[quote author=Oshigun post=100726861]@OP.

You're a respected poster here with the profile of an upright individual who is always a devotee of facts above sentiments and parochial pontifications. Are you now the mouthpiece of Pantami or why this 0p]
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lets hear from the US Government
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by mu2sa2: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Foreigna:
The US has not denied it. Let the US deny it first.
You think US are mumu like una sef to deny what they never say in the first place. Chai, see how Kanu has rewired some people's brain!
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Gudiza(m): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
.... and as consequence for whatever crap they're both spitting,
innocent people about their god given business get killed & maimed.
May the gods they believe in spill acid upon the odoriferous
heads of their generations yet unborn' ! undecided
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Crayfish09: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Reelz:
how did a hardcore Islamic scholar rise to this sensitive ministerial position.. It's so surprising.

But it's okay for a pastor to be the vice president. So many dumb people here
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by naptu2: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
It's almost as if everyone just wants to believe the narrative regardless of the retraction. That's how you know where exactly hate lives.
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by nurain150(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
michaelpop50:
Keep quiet, you are a terrorist and you will be eradicated pretty soon
You have been an idiot
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by nurain150(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
cchub:
It's Either they threatened them with the el-zak zaky treatment or they made a big wire to newswire to retract the story.
Obviously the reason you don't have sense �...t
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by tit(f): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Shameless old terrorist
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Yusman316(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
Racoon:
Isa Pantami associated with a terrorist.So a terrorist will always be a terrorist.Nothing new.
Guy this ur level of unjustified hatred is something esle. It's even worse than terrorism. At least some terrorists give reasons for their actions, though not justified. But ur own smh
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by YemmyKamor: 11:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
Oshigun:
@OP.

you need to decide ... what is (are) your objective for being here,,? To read the news or to know the fact?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Bwala Finally Joins PDP, Backs Atiku Abubakar / Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) / Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.