Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,396 members, 7,958,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. (31416 Views)

Illegal Professorship: Pantami Reacts To ASUU’s Verdict / We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government / Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by jamiudinho(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
michaelpop50:
Keep quiet, you are a terrorist and you will be eradicated pretty soon
oga wen ur terrorist leader kanu will b back to d nation
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by sweetgala(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Foreigna:
The US has not denied it. Let the US deny it first.

If Isa Pantami is on a US watchlist it would either be public on the FBI website or it might still be classified for which newswire would not be privy to such information, publishing classified information is considered treasonous action, so I very much doubt Isa Pantami is under any watchlist, the publisher have succeeded in doing what they intended which was to sow a seed irrespective of how false the narrative is
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by ddeola: 3:07am On Apr 13, 2021
CIA coming. sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by favour32(m): 6:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Oshigun:

Lol. Touched a nerve ba? Stop being an oversensitive prima Donna. My question was innocuous out of respect for your persona here so no need at all for your response.

I don't give a toss if you respond to me or not. Fact is that the duplicity of Northern leaders has been established beyond question and at great cost to Southerners for that matter.

Southern lives are at stake now so no Southerner, the victims of terror from the North, should hold brief for any Northerner.

Have you not seen accusations that the urgency of the NIN exercise is a ruse to register non-Nigerians , conferring Nigerian citizenship on them, for nefarious purposes? I take it you are aware of the menace of Fulanis who are not Nigerian and are known to be especially murderous and barbaric towards Nigerians?

There are many suspicious of the intentions of Pantami. Given all that has happened under the current government, I find it strange you seem to rush to hold brief for Pantami prematurely.

Yes I am biased. Justifiably so especially as a former Buhari supporter highly disappointed with all that is playing out before all our eyes.

No Southerner can be anything but biased after watching many Southerners being killed on their own land, with countless livelihoods and families destroyed, while the FG appears highly ethnocentric and partisan in favour of the perpetrators.

Why do you have no bias if a bonafide southerner with red blood running through your veins? There is a stage where well-intentioned men , regardless of allegiances and affiliation, say enough is enough.
....nor mind am...you don see any Northerner wey dey hold brief for Southerner?
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Oshigun:

[s]Lol. Touched a nerve ba? Stop being an oversensitive prima Donna. My question was innocuous out of respect for your persona here so no need at all for your response.

I don't give a toss if you respond to me or not. Fact is that the duplicity of Northern leaders has been established beyond question and at great cost to Southerners for that matter.

Southern lives are at stake now so no Southerner, the victims of terror from the North, should hold brief for any Northerner.

Have you not seen accusations that the urgency of the NIN exercise is a ruse to register non-Nigerians , conferring Nigerian citizenship on them, for nefarious purposes? I take it you are aware of the menace of Fulanis who are not Nigerian and are known to be especially murderous and barbaric towards Nigerians?

There are many suspicious of the intentions of Pantami. Given all that has happened under the current government, I find it strange you seem to rush to hold brief for Pantami prematurely.

Yes I am biased. Justifiably so especially as a former Buhari supporter highly disappointed with all that is playing out before all our eyes.

No Southerner can be anything but biased after watching many Southerners being killed on their own land, with countless livelihoods and families destroyed, while the FG appears highly ethnocentric and partisan in favour of the perpetrators.

Why do you have no bias if a bonafide southerner with red blood running through your veins? There is a stage where well-intentioned men , regardless of allegiances and affiliation, say enough is enough.[/s]
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by ThatFairGuy1: 2:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
michaelpop50:
Keep quiet, you are a terrorist and you will be eradicated pretty soon
you ought to have use your senses before typing this shit
Re: Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. by ThatFairGuy1: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Racoon:
Isa Pantami associated with a terrorist.So a terrorist will always be a terrorist.Nothing new.
You keep getting crazier day by day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funeral Mass For Raymond Dokpesi (Obituary) / Ex-Senator’s Son Arrested For Alleged Robbery / Ministerial List Ready For Senate Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.