Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother (10310 Views)

Which Skill Would You Like To Learn? / Recommend a Smart Online Skill To Learn Pls / Best Hand Work To Learn As A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by Sonnobax15(m): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
h
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by chii8(f): 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
Catering, Decorations,etc...
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by Tolexandre: 9:09pm On Apr 12, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

That's women for you. Once they get marries rthe fisrt thing the hynotised thier man into doing is have kids and when to man is out of work insults starts on the poor man, that man should go and look at his mates.
lol. You gorrit

1 Like

Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by mhizv(f): 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
I know how much people spend on small chops, so that's an option.

Hair making, tailoring, buying and selling (buy at cheaper rates from China, and resell here)
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by kapai(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Runaway from there,Maka adi ama-ama
Eroj:
Pls can someone help me with information regarding Nigerian Merchant Navy Corps .if dy are recognized by the federal government helppp ooooooo pls some one should reply
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Eroj:
Pls can someone help me with information regarding Nigerian Merchant Navy Corps .if dy are recognized by the federal government helppp ooooooo pls some one should reply

It's not legally recognized in nigeria.
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol. Nairalanders. Look at the unrealistic and unfeasible skills people are suggesting for a nursing mother. Someone even said BEC scam. grin

Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by cooooooks(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
The way the world is going, do something online. If no computer knowledge, start just with typing. Try graphic design, writing stories online, etc.

1 Like

Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by asunnu(f): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
Go learn whatever you find interest in.. whatever you have passion for..
If you cannot cope with the baby, just endure abit till your baby is grown and can be put in daycare / school.
All the best!
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by eTen94(m): 10:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
she can learn affiliate marketing and start earning 6-7 figures monthly, I've got a free video that shows you step by step guide on how to start chat me up https:///rgg2nt
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by Exodora: 12:09am On Apr 13, 2021
ThePlainTruth:

That's women for you. Once they start living with a man the fisrt thing is to hynotised the man into doing is to have kids and when to man is out of work insults starts on the poor man, that the man should go and look at his mates.
You just have a total hatred for women why? Cause what you are saying is totally different from what he is saying .
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by mecussey(m): 4:39am On Apr 13, 2021
gbengaoyeladuna:
A nursing mother should learn nursing.......I just borrow nursing from that nursing mother

To me, this is the first thing every mother or intending mother should learn. I just checked my account with my doctor, I have spent more than 2m on children health care already in 2020 alone. I asked if village People spend such amount on their children and still live in a room apartment? So how come mine is excess. They say all gods are not the same, I no believe am up till now something is not right. Though my children sick almost every month or 2. I have ask my wife to go find out how others are managing she say she can't risk pharmacy treatments. I tire oo. Every woman should go learn nursing, even if Na Eliza nurse, very important
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by iampeterben(m): 6:35am On Apr 13, 2021
You can learn baking ma'am, small chops, egg roll and the likes but nor use your mouth finish your products. Be disciplined.
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by jeyselassie(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2021
Nextleve89:
Please house what's the best skill for a nursing mother to acquire
data analysis if she is a graduate. It is NO1 on the list of skills in demand in the world right now. She can use YouTube downloads
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by RosyIsBlessed: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2021
iHart:
production of household products in a small scale. things like; liquid soap, bar soap, dittol, izal, air fresher, body spray etc

Those toxic substances used to produce these things not good for a nursing mother
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by iHart(m): 7:22am On Apr 13, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

Those toxic substances used to produce these things not good for a nursing mother
there are safety measures to be taken. Moreover, she will be doing it on a small scale.
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by RosyIsBlessed: 7:25am On Apr 13, 2021
iHart:
there are safety measures to be taken. Moreover, she will be doing it on a small scale.

No matter the safety measure it's still not safe for a nursing mother. Safety measures can never give you 100% protection from those toxic substances.
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by iHart(m): 7:49am On Apr 13, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

No matter the safety measure it's still not safe for a nursing mother. Safety measures can never give you 100% protection from those toxic substances.
...only if you do not adhere to them. Are you saying that if I wear a rubber hand gloves, and coverall and then touch caustic soda, I won't be protected 100%? Last two weeks, I met a nursing mother buying plenty chemicals for her production. I took her baby and played with her all through the period the mother was buying stuffs. My point is, nursing mothers are gently doing this business and they are taking precautions.
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by Skillsnigeria: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2021
It is well
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by brookeroberts78(f): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
I believe it's your first child. Master the art of taking care of babies with your baby.

[url="http://www.glassmirror.ae/glass-partition-for-shower/"]glass for showers[/url] | [url="http://www.glassmirror.ae/glass-partition-for-shower/"]glass partition in dubai[/url]
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by Nextleve89: 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
woahoo........I really appreciate everyone for your wonderful contribution. l am grateful. One luv house!
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by RosyIsBlessed: 6:53am On Apr 14, 2021
iHart:
...only if you do not adhere to them. Are you saying that if I wear a rubber hand gloves, and coverall and then touch caustic soda, I won't be protected 100%? Last two weeks, I met a nursing mother buying plenty chemicals for her production. I took her baby and played with her all through the period the mother was buying stuffs. My point is, nursing mothers are gently doing this business and they are taking precautions.

That you met a nursing mother doing it doesn't make it right. She should even be discouraged. Like I said and will still repeat, those toxic chemicals is not even good for anyone not to talk of a nursing mother. The health Hazard outweighs the profit.

It's a no no for a nursing mother.
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by iHart(m): 1:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
RosyIsBlessed:

That you met a nursing mother doing it doesn't make it right. She should even be discouraged. Like I said and will still repeat, those toxic chemicals is not even good for anyone not to talk of a nursing mother. The health Hazard outweighs the profit.

It's a no no for a nursing mother.
Well, I guess you do not use such products because they are made from toxic chemicals which are not good for anyone.

Because something is toxic doesn't stop you from using it. You just have to apply caution. The drugs and other chemical productions you take, are made from highly toxic chemicals and they are made by human beings and not robots. Even the phone you are using to type this contains a lot if hazardous metals, yet they are made by human beings and not robots. They just have to take precautions
Re: Which Skill To Learn As A Nursing Mother by Aventador: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Would You Choose? State Your Reason(s) / Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? / The Lanky Genius Without A Job By Mobolaji Atolagbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.