Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta (38453 Views)

Governor Okowa Hails Marvin, His Son’s Independence On His Birthday (Photo) / Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal / Governor Okowa Hails IBB At 78 For Creating Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Drosonogasta(m): 2:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Upon everything you have gotten and what buhari has been doing exceptionally for you guys , you dare call it peanut.

Buhari administration has so far really do many things for you guys and u call it peanut.
Its peanut bcus it cant be compared to what Arewa youth, yeyeti hallam and boko haram are earning from this buhari's govt or can it be compared to what el rufai, aba kyari family and gandujeh are starching underground.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by witworth(m): 2:36am On Apr 13, 2021
francisgodstime:
In a way he is his Godfather cos we know what happened in 2014 PDP governorship primary in Asaba
trust me, you no know, you just think you know, and next time, don't put we, put only you, your opinion doesn't represent general view.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Hallabee1(m): 3:09am On Apr 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up. Tompolo is a hero to his people. what are you to your people?

Aje...

sense far from you gan.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Hallabee1(m): 3:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Owologbo:

No source?
Anyway, happy birthday to Tompolo. More blessings and strength to his elbow as he celebrate this day.

aje...

you talk again ma slap o go dash you.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Hallabee1(m): 3:24am On Apr 13, 2021
sageb:
Happy Birthday to our strong Ijaw comrade.
Aje...

pls tell me what he has contributed to ijaw land?
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Hallabee1(m): 3:24am On Apr 13, 2021
sageb:
Happy Birthday to our strong Ijaw comrade.
Aje...

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by budusky05(m): 4:41am On Apr 13, 2021
PDP celebrating militants.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by numericalguy(m): 4:52am On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
did he stole ur money? ekpa.. tompolo remain niger delta lord.. u almajiris man

Anini is Niger delta lord...
James Ibori is a Niger delta lord...
High thief bandit kidnaper terrorist criminal Tompolo is a niger delta lord...

If Shekau was in niger delta, he would also have been a niger delta lord.

The niger delta lords are nothing but Oil thieves, bandits, kidnaper, terrorist, criminals likeTompolo
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:08am On Apr 13, 2021
numericalguy:

Anini is Niger delta lord...
James Ibori is a Niger delta lord...
High thief bandit kidnaper terrorist criminal Tompolo is a niger delta lord...

If Shekau was in niger delta, he would also have been a niger delta lord.

The niger delta lords are nothing but Oil thieves, bandits, kidnaper, terrorist, criminals likeTompolo
we can not thief our own oils, we only collect it.. We will soon divide this zoo called nigeria so that u cows can stay in your barren north.. We will use our oils to do whatever we want..
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:17am On Apr 13, 2021
numericalguy:

E be like say na you dey win all the Olodo competitions wey dey all over the world. If not, how could any right thinking person beleive that once you are not an ijaw person then you are a hausa person.

Olodo... Let me break it down for you. There is nothing like Ijaw Oil. What we have is Nigerian Oil. Let that sink into your thick skull Show me a drop of your ijaw oil and I will never say another word again.

If Army do una strong thing now, una go dey cry like small pikins wey una be.
we cry or army cry? we have face those army plus navy many times, we never cry, it was the army and abuja that always cry.. who even made u a southern? you this hausa malam kai you think we dont know u?
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

GOC tompolo contribute everything to the ijaw land...
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

he contributed everything to Izo'n land
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:33am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Militancy.
I never wanted to insult you believing you were knowledgeable. But then, I want to say from the depth of my heart that you are very Stupid.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:35am On Apr 13, 2021
SlayerForever:
Two idiots.
You can't stay in your region and know what is best for us. stupid mafia! how dare you insult two illustrious sons of Delta state? If you're misinformed about their acts. that's your problem. mind your stupid business. fool! ooh. I can risk getting blocked for 100 years.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:35am On Apr 13, 2021
Conrod:
Who say thuggery no dey pay
You're a big fool.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Visit any psychiatric hospital and get your cure..

I don't waste time on rubbish.
Your Papa! Why so much fuse on our affairs? always jerking your hate-filled heart on our affairs. Too much emphasis on our affairs will give sickness. be vary.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Moferere:
GOVERNMENT EKPEMUPOLO

It is what it is.

We celebrate thugs.
Niger Deltans Celebrating their Thing and You're here making a fuse about it? These people are celebrating their thing and you think you should dictate who they should celebrate? So you're more informed than the executive Governor of Delta state regarding Niger Delta affairs? Are you really dumb or your hatred has consumed your sanity?
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:44am On Apr 13, 2021
Hakintoyey:

Imagine lagos state government celebrate MC Oluomo on his birthday, we will not hear word on this platform
What is Thuggery About Fighting for Larger Oil Wealth on Behalf of Your People?
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2021
tutudesz:
Which people undecided
You're a big fool!
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:46am On Apr 13, 2021
KnightsTemplar:

You shut up!, how has him being a Hero Translated to development in Delta State. Have you been to that state, with the oil money, the stupid governor and Heroes like Tompolo, how has the ordinary Delta man and woman faired, how has Delta State faired in terms of Development, infrastructural and socially. These people only care about themselves. He is no Hero.
Let us (the indigenes) decide that. You can't come and tell us who we should celebrate at home. You don't know our domestic affairs more than us.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Decent09:
. He reminds me of Gana in Benue State
You're a fool for trying to level them.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 6:51am On Apr 13, 2021
numericalguy:

E be like say na you dey win all the Olodo competitions wey dey all over the world. If not, how could any right thinking person beleive that once you are not an ijaw person then you are a hausa person.

Olodo... Let me break it down for you. There is nothing like Ijaw Oil. What we have is Nigerian Oil. Let that sink into your thick skull Show me a drop of your ijaw oil and I will never say another word again.

If Army do una strong thing now, una go dey cry like small pikins wey una be.
Goat bandits they finish your women and villages na tompolo be your problem , soon you no go get village � � grin
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by SlayerForever: 6:51am On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
You can't stay in your region and know what is best for us. stupid mafia! how dare you insult two illustrious sons of Delta state? If you're misinformed about their acts. that's your problem. mind your stupid business. fool! ooh. I can risk getting blocked for 100 years.

Nothing do you bro. Na man you be.

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:51am On Apr 13, 2021
MansoryMX:
Today as I drove pass the event place for his birthday, I couldn’t help but shake my head. Brainwashed youth celebrating a failure and touts who fought the government for greed and his kinsmen only and not for development in Delta State, after government gave this touts some millions of dollars his true nature came out. There is no difference from this idiot called Tompolo and Tinubu. Same touts. The truth is everyone is greedy in this country! Everyone!

Nigeria has no future! How I wish oil will become valueless overnight, let everyone rest! Because it’s indeed a curse to black man!
Oga. Becareful! mind your words before you attract insult to yourself. You're more informed than the Governor of Delta state. You can't know our domestic affairs better than us. So be mindful of your comments. During his birthday celebration, we had 3 Vice Chancellors. Senators, Fed and State Lawmakers within the region all present. Do you think you're more informed than all those personalities?
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
I never wanted to insult you believing you were knowledgeable. But then, I want to say from the depth of my heart that you are very Stupid.

More like Tompolo is very stupid from the depth of your heart.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
Your Papa! Why so much fuse on our affairs? always jerking your hate-filled heart on our affairs. Too much emphasis on our affairs will give sickness. be vary.

What affairs, go and have seat.

Current affairs.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2021
bigtt76:
Officially celebrating a rebel leader cheesy

How is he a rebel Leader? When has fighting for what's righfully yours and your people a crime?
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 6:56am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

More like Tompolo is very stupid from the depth of your heart.
Goat dont go and start protecting your ancestral land till bandits finish you, mumu! They worry about Ijaw people matter while others are doing the needful keep deceiving yourself!

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Current affairs.
You stupid lots will always have nightmares over what's not your business. I love to see your likes frustrated and agitated. When you see someone like Tompolo, you just know you've seen problem if your aim is to shortchange the Niger Deltans. A Big Force!
wallow in pain bro. I enjoy it.. stupid lots.

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Current affairs.
We know your type, if you like vex from today till tomorrow Tompolo is better than all your generation, social media warrior
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 13, 2021
ninjalove:
Goat dont go and start protecting your ancestral land till bandits finish you, mumu! They worry about Ijaw people matter while others are doing the needful keep deceiving yourself!

I don't care about what ijaw people are doing. How old are you?

Did you see mention of Ijaw in my post, I don't care...

I submitted in line with the thread and not the ijaw you are busy shouting up and down...I don't give a damn.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2021
ninjalove:
Don't mind that fool. He's always busy jerking at one Niger Delta thread to another, showcasing his hate-filled talent. In his stupid mind Ojukwu is a Hero among the Igbos but Major Boro, and the Likes of Tompolo and Saro Wiwa are not Heroes among the Niger Deltans but rebels and thugs. Imagine the most foolish orientation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Seized Aircraft: CAN Attacks El Rufai, Lai Mohammed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50