Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta (38449 Views)

Governor Okowa Hails Marvin, His Son’s Independence On His Birthday (Photo) / Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal / Governor Okowa Hails IBB At 78 For Creating Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by mountmoriah(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Mikecold:
If bandits and Boko Haram can be north freedom fighters collecting Niger Delta oil money

I see no reason why tompolo isn't a freedom fighter when his ancestors own the oil
true

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
i heard tinubu is sharing bag of rice in kano grin grin. wahala
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Hakintoyey(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Owologbo:

No source?
Anyway, happy birthday to Tompolo. More blessings and strength to his elbow as he celebrate this day.
Imagine lagos state government celebrate MC Oluomo on his birthday, we will not hear word on this platform

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
well..am just here to read other people's comment!
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
tamdun:
Wetin tompolo contribute to delta development?

His meaningful agitation paved way for amnesty, if not government been no send them before.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by MENELIIK: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
Hakintoyey:

Imagine lagos state government celebrate MC Oluomo on his birthday, we will not hear word on this platform

For sure, Osutic Jews from erosion ravaged potopoto enclave would have been masturbating since, anyway, happy birthday to the next governor of Delta State
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by tayo4ng(m): 7:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
The more you look the less you see in Nigeria
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by tutudesz: 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up. Tompolo is a hero to his people. what are you to your people?
Which people undecided
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by williaam(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Non state actors; becoming very relevant in Nigeria every day
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Pipefitter: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Happy birthday Government Ekpemudolo Tompolo. God protect and keep you safe

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by hedonido: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Conrod:
Who say thuggery no dey pay

Crime pays... The bigger the scale the better. No doubt about that. But society needs to regulate it to avoid anarchy, hence the preachments against.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by jrusky(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
To be honest with the way things stand now in Nigeria Tompolo is hero infact he contributed well to Niger Delta. If Boko Haramist animals can be given VIP treatment then Tompolo too deserve more than VIP because he fought for his people but Boko idiots kills their own people.

God bless Tompolo. HBD.

4 Likes

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Duplexxx: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tompolo my ass
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by KnightsTemplar(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Shut up. Tompolo is a hero to his people. what are you to your people?

You shut up!, how has him being a Hero Translated to development in Delta State. Have you been to that state, with the oil money, the stupid governor and Heroes like Tompolo, how has the ordinary Delta man and woman faired, how has Delta State faired in terms of Development, infrastructural and socially. These people only care about themselves. He is no Hero.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by maasoap(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lol. Contributing by stealing what could have made future of many Niger Deltans better.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by naikeboy(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
chai.... am just ashamed to be a Nigerian, very hopeless country.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ShoeShineGuy: 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
SlayerForever:
Two idiots.

Make it "Three Idiots" please to at least make room for their ancestor, James Ibori.

Useless politicians everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Decent09(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
madridguy:
Another man terrorist is another man freedom fighter.

I remember era of Tompolo for nairaland wey government dey look for him.
. He reminds me of Gana in Benue State
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by witworth(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
SmartProf:
One of his godfathers has spoken...they know where they meet and the contributions they have had over the years in their pursuit to rip society. Don't argue with the governor. His use of Delta was a cover up.
tompolo godfather?, Are you kidding me, okowa na him pikin
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by witworth(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Everybody deserves to be congratulated on their birthday by their loved ones and well wishers, nobody is a saint.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Germi9: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
delta people are the most greedy, they share without remorse
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by MansoryMX(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Today as I drove pass the event place for his birthday, I couldn’t help but shake my head. Brainwashed youth celebrating a failure and touts who fought the government for greed and his kinsmen only and not for development in Delta State, after government gave this touts some millions of dollars his true nature came out. There is no difference from this idiot called Tompolo and Tinubu. Same touts. The truth is everyone is greedy in this country! Everyone!

Nigeria has no future! How I wish oil will become valueless overnight, let everyone rest! Because it’s indeed a curse to black man!

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by fxdee(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Visit any psychiatric hospital and get your cure..

I don't waste time on rubbish.
I really don't know why God gave us useless and senseless leaders in this country?..
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by DoubleLaw(m): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
B925TCRTCZEAQR-3711362 God punish bayern and porto for destroying my 39.9millon naira
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by godlessmind: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
SmartProf:
One of his godfathers has spoken...they know where they meet and the contributions they have had over the years in their pursuit to rip society. Don't argue with the governor. His use of Delta was a cover up.
they are cartels
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Tompolo has done more for his people, if you like no face your front, fulani bandits are killing people without mercy and you guys sabotage or betray people trying to stand for their ancestral land, To the Ijaws He is a Hero the question who has benefited from the oil in Nigeria una try thank God for the likes of mend!
Bandits and herdsmen are killing people your govt is even empowering them its Tompolo who bleeds for his people you are worried about, soon this oil go finish everybody go wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by olatuns2017: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ctorch:
You have Contributed Greatly to Delta Development Okowa Hails Tompolo at 50.

Okowa congratulates Tompolo at 50
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta has congratulated Niger Delta activist and ex-militant leader, Chief Government Ekpemupolo as he clocks 50 years.

Okowa, in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Olisa Ifeajika, on Monday in Asaba, said that Ekpemupolo popularly known as Tompolo, was an illustrious son of Niger Delta, who had contributed immensely to the peace and development of the region.

He said that Ekpemupolo's crave for the development of Niger Delta compelled him to embrace the Presidential Amnesty offered by the Federal Government to armed agitators in the region in 2009, thereby ending the near-intractabl
e militancy in the area.

He remarked that ‘’Tompolo’’ contributed hugely to the restoration and sustenance of peace in Delta, recalling that his swift intervention in one of those ``tough times’’ helped to nip in the bud, a dangerously brewing crisis in the state and the region.

The governor urged him to continue to do good, as it was fulfilling and rewarding to be benevolent, ``especially now that you have attained the golden age’’.

"On behalf of my family, the government and people of Delta, I felicitate with an illustrious son of the Niger Delta, High Chief Government Oweizide Ekpemupolo on the occasion of his 50th birth anniversary.

"Tompolo, as he is fondly called, is an embodiment of peace and has contributed greatly to the peace and development of the oil rich Niger Delta, and has continued to partner governments in the maintenance of peace in the region. We are grateful to him for his support.

"As he celebrates his golden jubilee, it is my prayer and that of the people of Delta that God will continue to bless him with good health and wisdom to continue in his services to humanity," he stated.

Please wish our Tompolo Happy Birthday.

Shikarau is an hero!

Wait
Where are Igbos?

Cownu has brought developments to SE?
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
I'm Disappointed.
Unabated COMIC RELIEF from Nigeria.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by OfficialBrendan(m): 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
This one na HIGH BUDGET Ogboho..d other one should come and learn work grin
Happy birthday strong man..May your days be long Sir.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by PHijo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Upon everything you have gotten and what buhari has been doing exceptionally for you guys , you dare call it peanut.

Buhari administration has so far really do many things for you guys and u call it peanut.

It is peanuts!

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
PHijo:

It is peanuts!
Highly ungrateful to Buhari's clemency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COVID-19: Wahab Adegbenro Is Dead! Ondo Health Commissioner Dies / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.