Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,847 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta (38451 Views)

Governor Okowa Hails Marvin, His Son’s Independence On His Birthday (Photo) / Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal / Governor Okowa Hails IBB At 78 For Creating Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by tutudesz: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
even after they overpowered tompolo with jet, yet he kept adamant that he will not surrender till full freedom is stored to ijaw. it took almost all ijaw leaders to beg him. papa clark have to go into the creak to beg him.. king robert use music to beg him. what else could u have done when the ijaws u are fighting for beg u to surrender?
I was part of the people who went into the creek to speak with Tompolo and Togo, Togo said the struggle was for full development of Niger Delta and amnesty was an insult to Ijaw people.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Are those are the only regions you know? Illiterate!

Is the North a single region? Isn't the North one half of the country? Does the South-west represent the entire geopolitical space in the South?

It is fools like you that refer to every person from the North as Hausa or Fulani...novice!

See grammar - 'ceased to exist'. Lol.

School e nor go.

your brain has knocked like engine. if you are a north centre or north west are you no longer north? illiterate cow. fulani maluda.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by tutudesz: 11:55am On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
then was it tompolo fault? when boyloaf and others led bayelsa faction of mend, farah dagogo rivers state led faction of mend, ateke tom, biboprey of ondo faction, ogunbos bayelsa faction, that plan it and start the war all cut it short to accept amnesty, it was tompolo led faction of delta that refused to surrender.. they said even if others surrender they will not until full freedom achieved.. they indeed fought bravely till the pressure of govt overpowered them by jets fight.. will u blame tompolo?
Tompolo accept it the same time with the rest. the bombing of his town was because the Killing of soldiers.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2021
ninjalove:

Thank you for agreeing with me that you are a parasite grin
Who is the government basically one ethnic group who cant even bring anything meaning full or innovation,
We know the nigerdeltans are not cowards and some of your likes are inside the river till today for fish food,
The oil wont even last forever enjoy it for a few decades left
While others are getting tech smart and innovating developing their minds you guys will be left in the sands of time in History books
Any society that refuses to develop its mind is doomed.

Tech and innovation?

The South south is way behind. You don't have industries, so where are the new technologies going to be applied? Tech is for industries and real commerce.

Are you mistaking 'yahoo yahoo' for tech advancement in your the South south?

Go and see real tech application in sustainable agriculture, housing, commerce etc, in the North.

Have you heard of the Hackathons? I have been part of a few in Abuja, Adamawa and parts of the North, hosted by the ICRC?

What tech hubs and Hackathons are actively happening in the South south?

To help your ignorant mind, the Vice President and minsters are from states across the country, and are an integral part of the current Federal Government.

Talking about one ethinic group being in power, what did your region achieve when your 'uncle' and ethnic group were in power for 6 years?
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
tutudesz:

I was part of the people who went into the creek to speak with Tompolo and Togo, Togo said the struggle was for full development of Niger Delta and amnesty was an insult to Ijaw people.
yes thats why i will love togo john till eternity.. but remember togo also accept the amnesty before he restart another war.. if i was tompolo fear will also grip me.. do u know where tompolo name go when he refused to surrender? even if it was u thesame thing u will do
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

Writing without punctuations. That makes comprehension really difficult.

Tompolo needs to send you back to school too, as part of his social projects.

Use your google. There is nothing you will say that'd help pass Tompolo off as a freedom fighter.

The world knows him for who he truly is. I am so sorry about that.

What about Ibori? He must be a social rights crusader, to you. Lol.

Like Tinubu a drug baron and big thief
grin
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
your brain has knocked like engine. if you are a north centre or north west are you no longer north? illiterate cow. fulani maluda.

Lol.

North Center indeed.

You refer to regions by their names. You don't muddle them up.

You are such a dumb fellow.

You claim you know, yet you know nothing. Olodo!

A cow is even better than you.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

They're both oil producing states and also deserve projects from NDDC (Even when NDDC has been cheating them all these years) not because of geographical term of Niger Delta if not Cross River state would've gotten such
Quit foolish for you not to have acknowledged all I have highlighted and the man behind.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
tutudesz:

Tompolo accept it the same time with the rest. the bombing of his town was because the Killing of soldiers.
no. u mistaken. farah was the first to even surrender.. tompolo was the last to surrender. dont disagreed with on this bro.. u may hate tompolo but dont deviate from the fact..
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by MansoryMX(m): 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
Oga. Becareful! mind your words before you attract insult to yourself. You're more informed than the Governor of Delta state. You can't know our domestic affairs better than us. So be mindful of your comments. During his birthday celebration, we had 3 Vice Chancellors. Senators, Fed and State Lawmakers within the region all present. Do you think you're more informed than all those personalities?

You people are all gullible and delusional! Look at the kind of person y’all following. He is no different from Gumi in the North or Asari Tokunbo. We do not need such type of people if truly we want to build a world class nation. If you can handle the truth! Go hug transformer! I said what I said!
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
the world know tompolo as liberator, its only the oil thefts from the barren north see him as a terror.

The world knows him as a militant.

Don't try and repackage anything.

Even the smallest child in the streets of Nigeria knows him as a militant.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by tutudesz: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
yes thats why i will love togo john till eternity.. but remember togo also accept the amnesty before he restart another war.. if i was tompolo fear will also grip me.. do u know where tompolo name go when he refused to surrender? even if it was u thesame thing u will do
12 years after amnesty no single development, Government is yet to start any meaningful development. So what was the struggle for undecided
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by tutudesz: 12:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
no. u mistaken. farah was the first to even surrender.. tompolo was the last to surrender. dont disagreed with on this bro.. u may hate tompolo but dont deviate from the fact..
I don't hate Tompolo O! I just don't agree with the Amnesty program.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Lol.

North Center indeed.

You refer to regions by their names. You don't muddle them up.

You are such a dumb fellow.

You claim you know, yet you know nothing. Olodo!

A cow is even better than you.

what kind of mugu is this na? what has almajiri done to ur brain? u go school but u end up becoming illitrate.. why do u want me to single out one out of the 3region that made up north? are u even ok? the 3regions have no difference, they all reason like cow.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
Quit foolish for you not to have acknowledged all I have highlighted and the man behind.

I only highlighted and quoted the part that interest me, I have no business with the rest garbage you wrote up there.

U must be an idiiot for using the phrase "As far as Abia and Imo states" as if NDDC is doing them a favour. They're oil producing states and it's their right. NDDC is not even doing enough, they deserve even more.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
tutudesz:

I don't hate Tompolo O! I just don't agree with the Amnesty program.
ok oo.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
ninjalove:

Like Tinubu a drug baron and big thief
grin

I personally think Tinubu is a thief too.

The issue is, you want to project another big thief from your region, as a freedom fighter and Messiah.

That can only be idiocy.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

The world knows him as a militant.
Don't try and repackage anything.
Even the smallest child in the streets of Nigeria knows him as a militant.
where in africa is even called nigeria?
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by tutudesz: 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
ok oo.
The program should be opened for everybody
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
what kind of mugu is this na? what has almajiri done to ur brain? u go school but u end up becoming illitrate.. why do u want me to single out one out of the 3region that made up north? are u even ok? the 3regions have no difference, they all reason like cow.

See idiot o.

Lol.

Can you put everyone in the South together, in the same sense, as you did the North?

Are Ijaws Igbos or Yorubas because they are all in the South?

You are compound fool!
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Tech and innovation?

The South south is way behind. You don't have industries, so where are the new technologies going to be applied? Tech is for industries and real commerce.

Are you mistaking 'yahoo yahoo' for tech advancement in your the South south?

Go and see real tech application in sustainable agriculture, housing, commerce etc, in the North.

Have you heard of the Hackathons? I have been part of a few in Abuja, Adamawa and parts of the North, hosted by the ICRC?

What tech hubs and Hackathons are actively happening in the South south?

To help your ignorant mind, the Vice President and minsters are from states across the country, and are an integral part of the current Federal Government.

Talking about one ethinic group being in power, what did your region achieve when your 'uncle' and ethnic group were in power for 6 years?

Hypocrisy to the highest level your mind must be myopic or you are living in a dream world
I cant even compare GEJ administration to this monster of an administration the worst in modern day Africa
It should be compared with Paul Biya of cameroon lol
The North is tech savy interesting dont even mention Abuja its real natives are crying out till today after stealing their land in the name of Federal Govt
The population and the number of hungry mouths to feed in the north with the highest illiteracy in West Africa is a disaster waiting to happen,
You can see the pockets of the madness through boko haram, bandits etc
A system groomed by a few elites with religious doctrination of its poor nomads can never be sustained, keep it up with your delusions and do not treat the beast approaching with urgency...
Facts South south is full of intellectual prowess and literate minds, i wont even argue that with you its no use pouring water in a basket,

My advise give your population education and stop giving birth like goats even China had to re evaluate themselves but unlike China you lots refuse to grow with the times shameful
Hence keeping everyone backward.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

I only highlighted and quoted the part that interest me, I have no business with the rest garbage you wrote up there.

U must be an idiiot for using the phrase "As far as Abia and Imo states" as if NDDC is doing them a favour. They're oil producing states and it's their right. NDDC is not even doing enough, they deserve even more.
You can only hate what you can't have. I can't rehabilitate a reprobate. You are here claiming right without due recourse to the man and his likes whom activities by extension gave you those rights.I leave God to judge. Tompolo is a Niger Deltan Hero as long as you all can lay claim to the benefits he fought for. Its nature taking its cause. you stupid hate fillend turds can only wail.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
You can only hate what you can't have. I can't rehabilitate a reprobate. You are here claiming right without due recourse to the man and his likes whom activities by extension gave you those rights.I leave God to judge. Tompolo is a Niger Deltan Hero as long as you all can lay claim to the benefits he fought for. Its nature taking its cause. you stupid hate filled turds can only wail.

You're the one wailing here my friend. If you see my correction to your mistake as hate then it's OK as long as my point has been made.

BTW NDDC was created as far back as 2000 even before Tompolo thought of carrying arms.

Thank God the fainting managing director Kemebradikumo Pondei has been replaced with Effiong Okon Akwa little wonder Imo and Abia state are even receiving attention of recent and I'm sure he'll right the wrongs done to both states.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
get lost you sub-human.. slowpoke living whit human beings.

I don't dilly dally with children.

Go and look for your age mates l.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

You're the one wailing here my friend. If you see my correction to your mistake as hate then it's OK as long as my point has been made.

BTW NDDC was created as far back as 2000 even before Tompolo thought of carrying arms.

Thank God the fainting managing director Kemebradikumo Pondei has been replaced by Effiong Okon Akwa little wonder Imo and Abia state are even receiving attention of recent.

That's why they have been crying like loose dog up and down.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:

Thank God the fainting managing director Kemebradikumo Pondei has been replaced with Effiong Okon Akwa little wonder Imo and Abia state are even receiving attention of recent and I'm sure he'll right the wrongs done to both states.
If you think Tompolo struggle started in after 2000, then there's no point engaging you. You went further to derail the thread by bringing Pondei into the picture. How unfortunate. Tompolo is 50 Years now. Pray at least to get to this age. We are celebrating him. He's a worthy Leader in the struggle. I was proviledged to withness the VCs from Niger Delta University, Delta state University and Marinetime University speak notably of him during the occasion. Senators (Lawmakers) were there to fecilitate with him. The King of Gbaramatu was there. Now, even the Delta state Governor has sent a public congratulatory message to him. You think someone who is so acknowledged and publicly loved in the Niger Delta (Tompolo) by major stakeholders needs your love? what can your hate do? stop the hate mumu. e nogo pay... ur so called hero has scramed to the UK sef we no hate una.. Tompolo's clout is something you wish you had in your region.. Czar.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by PHijo(m): 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
tutudesz:

Amnesty was never part of the struggle, full development of Niger Delta and resource control was the idea behind it and that why we supported them. 12 years after, no single development, no single jobs, PIB bill yet to be passed.

PIB is on them, not us!
If they are foolish enough not to do the needful let the oil remain in the ground.

Nigeria will see hell for how they treated the Ijaw and other oil producing ethnic nations. This is just the beginning! They will reap what they sowed.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

See idiot o.

Lol.

Can you put everyone in the South together, in the same sense, as you did the North?

Are Ijaws Igbos or Yorubas because they are all in the South?

You are compound fool!

so which of the 3 regions is mainly the north??
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by NairaMaster1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
tamdun:
Wetin tompolo contribute to delta development?

By forcing government to do their job in that region. Their agitation brought a lot of things to reality
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by sageb: 3:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
We need another Tompolo.

Binaowei, in the spirit of celebrating the comrade's birthday, should I send my aza, so I will celebrate also. okubo fa oooo
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by numericalguy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
ninjalove:
Goat bandits they finish your women and villages na tompolo be your problem , soon you no go get village � � grin

I dey laugh in Swahili grin grin grin

Nigerian problems are as follows :-
1) High thief bandit kidnaper terrorist criminal Tompolo
2) BH
3) Bandits

And by the grace of God, these evil pleaguing Nigeria will be destroyed.

People like you who support High thief Tompolo will be put to shame and Nigeria will grow
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by numericalguy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
we cry or army cry? we have face those army plus navy many times, we never cry, it was the army and abuja that always cry.. who even made u a southern? you this hausa malam kai you think we dont know u?

Shaaarrrraaappp there.. Una dey cry like small pikins wey una be. In short, una too like cry sef.

Southerner keee you there.. Who tell this Olodo say I be southerner.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria / Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria / Akinyemi Agbede Running For U.S. Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.